Scoop

“I pray it comes to pass” – JJC Skillz explains his Post about Wifey Funke Akindele Bello having Twins

BellaNaija.com

Since Video Director, Artist, Music producer and Content Creator  JJC Skillz posted a message on his Instagram about his wife Funke Akindele Bello being a mother of “miraculous” twins, there have been speculations about her being pregnant.

He had posted:

Amen amen amen. God I receive your wonderful news in praise. To God be the glory you will be called a mother by your beautiful miraculous twins @funkejenifaakindele my queen and wonderful mother of my children to be.

However, in his interview with Punch, he explains that he only reacted to the prophecy from the Olowogbogboro program by Nathaniel Bassey.

He said:

To God be the glory it would come to pass.

My post on Instagram about my wife having twins was a prophecy from Olowogbogboro. Nathaniel Bassey came online and he had the prophecy, so I just tapped into it. If you look at my tweet, you would see what I wrote, I said I heard this news where he gave a big testimony, he gathered people around to pray for my wife and he said that he had a vision that she would have twins and that he will be invited to the naming ceremony next year. I received the good news and I pray it comes to pass.

He concluded by saying, “My elder sisters are twins, so it runs in the family. Expect our beautiful twins.”

He also spoke about their latest work together, Industreet. He said:

“It is amazing working with my wife on the Industreet series because she is an amazing producer as well as a wonderful script writer. While we were shooting, we disagreed to agree but my wife has a wealth of experience, so I gain from that. If we both decided to do things that did not align, we had to come to a middle ground. We are both passionate about the project, so it was easier to come to a compromise. It is not every time we agreed on a subject but we always come up on a middle ground. Industreet was an idea I came up with about nine years ago and after we worked on Jenifer’s Dairy for a long time, we decided that we needed to do something different. I showed her the pilot for the television show and she fell in love with the idea and we started writing the scripts,”

Photo Credit: Michael Tubes Creation

1. Ajala & Foodie

July 1, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Oga, Mr. Bassey no talk say him see vision ooo!!! At least my brain did not register that one. Yes, he prayed for Ms. Funke and said they should invite him when she has twins that he will come for the naming. I don’t remember anything about a vision being mentioned.

• jenifa's fan

July 3, 2017 at 9:36 am

Uncle Ajala slow down oo, what’s your own na?
      This one that you are taking Panadol fr the Bello’s headache, life is not that difficult hiannn
      Either prophecy or prayer, it’s been stamped the Bello’s will come and testify next year in Jesus name
      Aunt funke we your fans no even mind if na triplets. Insurance cover you jare sis.

2. survivor

July 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Nice one Jjc
    BN pls Marvis has released her full song, pls bring the good VIBE here

3. tunmi

July 1, 2017 at 6:09 pm

He sounds so sensible. I wish them their heart’s desire.

4. Tech Girl NG

July 1, 2017 at 6:58 pm

From your lips to God’s ears.

5. dupsy

July 1, 2017 at 7:09 pm

From your lips to God’s ears and into your arms in Jesus name! The Almighty God the creator of heaven and earth will show up for you and your wife and prove to us all mere mortal beings (including all your mockers) that HE ALONE IS GOD! Keep believing and hold unto Him and disregard every other voice, It SHALL COME TO PASS IN JESUS NAME!

6. Shalewa

July 1, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Wish them well. Sorry to digress. Funke has so much good will. I imagine if this were a Toke related post….. How does it work that some people are liked and others are not. Pls help my need to understand.

• Mama

July 2, 2017 at 1:22 am

I guess it is one of the consequences of over exposure, ‘danger of familiarity’ as we sometimes call it. You’d notice the same pattern with Tonto posts; at first people were sympathetic, now it looks like too much drama. If BN were to begin to give frequent updates on Funke’s relationship, she too will start getting flak from some quarters.

7. Wonexx

July 2, 2017 at 7:39 am

From your lips to God’s ears. Amen, your heart desires shall be granted

8. Angel frances

July 2, 2017 at 9:41 am

Funke,my jeniva you have a very good heart,and ur heart desire must surely come to pass.believe and u shall receive

9. Ibi