Comedy

Just for Laughs! What was your First Job?

BellaNaija.com

Filmmaker Imoh Umoren asked this question on Twitter and we can’t help but share some of the funny replies.

See below:

1. Meee

July 20, 2017 at 8:22 pm

First unpaid job- sweeping the floor.
    First paid job-typing handouts for final year students.

2. Deleke

July 20, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Plucking my father’s grey hairs from his head and chin.

3. Ezekiel Akamagwuna

July 21, 2017 at 8:02 am

My first job was been a load carrier at Suru-Alaba a market place on the mainland.I had to have stipend for school meal wayback in secondary school but today am a computer scientist.

Thank God for his grace and mercies.If you can think it you can achieve it

4. Lady d

July 21, 2017 at 8:17 am

First job was washing my mom heap of dirty clothes and paid job was working as a waiter serving beer and was paid #11, ooo only.

5. zzzzzzzzzzz

July 21, 2017 at 8:57 am

My first job was doing all the house work while my brothers lazed around. No thanks beating if not properly done. Adult real job was a photocopy operator after secondary school. Salary 800 naira. This was in 1995

6. Moniker

July 21, 2017 at 9:20 am

First real job was watching out for police officers at a game house and a gambling centre. It paid well for a small boi

7. keke driver

July 21, 2017 at 11:17 am

First unpaid job was working for my sister in her shop, selling recharge cards.
    First paid job-serving food and drinks at parties…salary was N1,500

8. mama zee

July 21, 2017 at 11:17 am

first unpaid job was applying dye on my dads hair while my first paid job is internship with a national news paper house.

9. intheoverseas

July 21, 2017 at 3:59 pm

“Reporting” to my mum whenever I saw my older brother sucking his fingers :I

10. meelikey

July 21, 2017 at 8:27 pm

First unpaid job was updating my mum( in detail ) what my elder sisters did in her absence ,especially those that said hello to our neighbor’s son . I paid myself #10 worth of akara (from sales) for helping out in the family shop.

• Sam

July 22, 2017 at 5:18 pm

In other words your first unpaid job was being a “Snitch”??