Music

Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Businesses & Students

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students

Made Men Music Group frontline act Tekno has set aside N5 million to support small businesses and students on social media. The singer took to his Twitter page today to announce that he is prepared to help small businesses as well as students struggling to pay their fees, as long as they send proof.

The “Pana” crooner then went ahead to select those with genuine requests and assisted them by sending them the amount they needed. He also promised to continue Saturday, stating that he’ll give 5 people N100k each.

He also  donated 200k to help a cancer patient with his treatment.

See tweets below:

BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students BellaNaija - Tekno sets Aside N5m to help Small Scale Business & Students

Photo Credit: Instagram – @teknoofficial

1. Lizzie

July 8, 2017 at 3:27 am

May God help Nigeria, am a graduate, married with 2kids #7&5 yrs, no job but currently learning a skill. Tailoring pls I need help to buy a sewing machine. N42000 . pls help me

• Ottawa Queen

July 8, 2017 at 4:38 am

Hi Lizzie, sorry about your situation but you’re to send this request through his handle @alhajitekno.

• ☺️

July 8, 2017 at 5:23 am

Please drop your email.

• Lizzie

July 8, 2017 at 7:35 pm

2. Tosin

July 8, 2017 at 4:09 am

Big respect.
    Big heart.
    Respect.

Dude will never lack.

3. Andrew.Anegbe

July 8, 2017 at 4:13 am

Wow wow wow I have always like this dude may God bless you richly..this amazing ??God will surely reward you for this..and am sure to do the same someday ?

4. Mamamia

July 8, 2017 at 7:53 am

Na so, until he makes a mistake. Everyone will forget all these… Teckno, well done bro! God bless all the kindhearted…

5. Maami

July 8, 2017 at 10:22 am

Even after UK ed, no job, no money. Did MUA school, did sewing training, no money to start. Sent up to 100 CVs since I got back last May. Popsi retired with nothing. Tekno didn’t reply me. Too many people sending requests to him now I guess. Please help my case. Thank you so much. And God bless. [email protected]

6. Corolla

July 8, 2017 at 11:00 am

This is really kind of him.

7. Anonymous

July 8, 2017 at 11:02 am

Things are really. My sister who works at authority news paper hasn’t been paid for 10 good months. We do catering by the side together but things have been really slow. Myself, my sister and my 5 year old daughter don’t even have what to eat right now; she has been crying all morning. Went inside the rain to even get someone to buy the refrigerator so we can eat, couldn’t get anyone. Just really depressed!

• nnenne

July 8, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Sorry my dear!
      Next time around, let’s put the right, visionary, dedicated people in power. .. at all levels of government, not just my friend and tribes man/ woman.

8. Maami

July 8, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Can’t find my previous comment. Need to start up a styling agency after going to fashion school and makeup school. Please help a sister out. Tired of sending CVs with no positive reply. After spending all life savings and parents’ money on UK masters, nothing to show for it. 15 months at home now. Since I got back May ’16. Thank you and God bless you.. [email protected]

9. Lizzie

July 8, 2017 at 7:34 pm

My email is [email protected]
    Anyone pls assist I can send all proof you need to believe me

10. Hedz

July 8, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Slim daddy yo✌
    May God replenish your pockets

11. ebi

July 9, 2017 at 7:43 am

Pls help I really need an angel now. Pls I just started a catering biz, need some money to help but cooking utensils to equip it instead of renting it’s really frustrating and takes away all profit. Someone pls hep with any thing.. coolers. Cooking stand, pots, fryers anything will go to long way. God bless u all.

• ebi

July 12, 2017 at 12:42 am

Pls all abt need now is 54thousand naira. Pls I can proof of all of this. Pls. To purchase these items and start up this biz, to yield profit to cater for my family pls. Any amount pls. God bless u.