Music

Watch the unreleased Version of Wizkid’s Music Video “Come Closer” featuring Drake

BellaNaija.com

A leak to the second video (unreleased version) to Wizkid‘s smash single – “Come Closer” featuring Drake just recently surfaced online.

The video features Sira Kante playing the main girl, and directed by Alan Ferguson (Solange Knowles’ husband)

Hit Play below!

1. Darkies

July 1, 2017 at 10:59 am

Hahahaahahaha…Drake didn’t come closer again?????

• Baby gurl

July 1, 2017 at 12:17 pm

What are u on about? Does Drake have to be in the video?? Wizkid was not in Drake’s One Dance which he was heavily featured in. Receive sense.

• Twin

July 1, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Loool It’s embarrassing when people plagerise comments. It’s as if they don’t have a voice off their own #sad. you should have hung around long enough to see the replies to this comment. You wouldn’t have been too fast to copy it. How effing close do you need drake to be his vocals are on this tune. You need to stop dick riding.

• xoxo

July 1, 2017 at 10:05 pm

@Baby gurl, unfortunately, Drake HAS to be in this video because Wizkid said the reason Drake was not in the first video was because Drake had a family emergency or something! My only question now is were both video’s shot on the same day? Because I still can’t seem to find Drake!

2. ubong

July 1, 2017 at 11:08 am

Plot twist: Sira is Davido’s ex

3. Baby gurl

July 1, 2017 at 12:13 pm

It’s an amazing video although not as clean and sophisticated as the one he eventually used. Also this video doesn’t match the song if u kno wat I mean. Kind of a disjoint. I wonder why he didn’t go with this first one to but good choice with the official one sha. Brown women are fine chai.

• Bebe

July 1, 2017 at 8:54 pm

This video is on fire. The previous one was good too. I suppose he is doing wat Rihanna did with work, releasing 2 videos for the same song. I preferred the club scene video for work but I liked the private party version too. But I can not understand what you mean by the video and song did not match like really!?. I

4. SoniaPaloma

July 1, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I prefer this video to the first…. those African prints are fire ? And the women are gorgeous

5. CHELLE

July 1, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Wizkid this video is very very good. Wehdone Sir!!!

6. www.Anemistyle.com

July 1, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Loved this Video!!! Lots of African print, beautiful black women with natural hair or braids. No weaves/wig in sight, thats impressive!!!

7. Maddtunez

July 1, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Smashing video. thumbs up wiz

8. Kenandakyns

July 1, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Quality

9. Twin

July 1, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Love love love this video wow, I’m getting Fela vibes, that 70s feel, fidels Cuba ,The choreography, colour meh!!!!! I love Drake but no disrespect his high yellow amongst the mist of all this Glorious Melanin wouldn’t have added anything more to what is a superb celebration of Africanness. Thanks for lending the vocals though . I personally didn’t need his presence to validate this here sounds of blackness.

10. Tobi

July 1, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Amazing visuals. The first one was good this is ?.

11. Ogho

July 1, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Wow!!!!! Wizkid the sky is your limit in fact to infinity and beyond. People looking for drake as if he is missing. Do we really need the man stood next to his voice to authenticate the voice or the video. People sef!

12. Bennie

July 1, 2017 at 7:53 pm

Love it

13. Blackpride

July 1, 2017 at 9:25 pm

I just love seeing black people enjoying each other and vibing off each other in ways only we can do. This reminds me of Janet jacksons got till its gone video, and jidennas. Really proud of this young man. Great video, loving the felasque vibe,

14. Samjeffz

July 1, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Nigerians I don’t know una problem …wait ooo una wan chop drake?

15. ewa