Music

Exclusive: Lovebirds Iceberg Slim & Juliet Ibrahim get Matching Tattoos!

BellaNaija.com

In honour of Iceberg Slim‘s birthday and his one year anniversary dating Juliet Ibrahim, the couple decided to get matching tattoos while on “baecation” in Washington. They got two sets of matching tattoos, one of which are single hearts on their inner-wrist. The couple also had a little impromptu photo shoot, see all the photos below.

Photo Credits: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim (Snapchat)

1. adanne

August 7, 2017 at 9:28 pm

see how he is grabbing that booty like agege bread….. JESUS. In other news i hope juliet and iceberg have put aside money for laser tattoo removal, just in case…..

• June

August 7, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Lmaooooooooo!!!????? like agegeee bread!!!! Dead!!??????

• FasholasLover

August 7, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Disrespectful. A man who respects you will never grab your bum like that in public. If he does, he will never post the picture online. Kanye and Amber Rose and the thirty showers comes to mind. No one inscribes crap on a priceless and beautiful work of art. @adanne, I agree I sure hope they set aside money for laser tattoo removal. KMT

• Odine

August 8, 2017 at 3:36 am

Lmaoo…. God bless your heart! Because I’m here thinking to myself, really?

2. madman

August 7, 2017 at 9:30 pm

He must be laying the pipe real good. I remember then, Tosin didn’t want to leave him.

• micah

August 8, 2017 at 10:28 pm

i would be uncomforble making this ass grabbing public since she has a a kid who must be old enough to go on internet …and see his mum in all her glory …..and why do women not pull penis in for selfie too we are always on the receiving end of rubbish

3. mouth mouth

August 7, 2017 at 9:33 pm

EIIIIIIIII HMMM WHAT A GRABBBBBBBB .

4. Wunmi

August 7, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Awwwwn this is so cute…..but when (I said when cos it’s certain) they break up how they gonna remove that??

• ND babe

August 8, 2017 at 2:13 am

And the romance does end eventually. And all you have left is some stupid mad sex induced tattoo that will make you want to cut ya damn hand off

5. Concerned_Boyfriend

August 7, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Like seriously, how did Iceberg Slim nab a hottie like Juliet Ibrahim ?. He had better hold on tight cos if I catch him sleeping, that would be his demise…lol

6. Naomi

August 7, 2017 at 9:55 pm

At their big age see the yeye tattoos they scribbled on their bodies. It’s like Juliet thinks he is the Kanye West to her Amber Rose. This whole thing is just razz.

7. Made

August 7, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest…the 2 both of them.

• Sisi

August 7, 2017 at 10:35 pm

My thoughts precisely – God forgive me

8. Jide

August 7, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Ere omode. Child’s play…na here we go dey.

9. Simdamsel

August 7, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Hmm, person go they use big eye dey look all dis celebrity only to discover that people they date guys that even you sef wey no be celebrity will think well well before u fit date them. Na dem go date tout, motor Park boys, fraudsters, all in the name of money. Smh am disappointed kind of sha. I wish them well.

10. nene+

August 7, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Why are spoiling your beautiful skin?
    Watch this love my dear I am tired of reading about divorce.

11. Halima

August 7, 2017 at 11:59 pm

At the end of the day what is truly sure in life? I know you guys will bash Juliet. But realy, If she’s happy why not. hiding her relationship or not drawing a tatoo doesn’t guarantee that they will last forever. Even if they break up this weekend, everything she’s doing right now is worth it. Many of us are too conscious that we live our lives to please others. Personally, I want to be happy and I have realised that one has to have courage to truly live the life he wants. I wish to create my own essence and do me. Juliet shine on, don’t let anyone tell you how to be happy.

• Biker Chic

August 8, 2017 at 2:04 am

You are right but should this relationship collapse, that tattoo and the origin is heavy baggage unto the next relationship. That is what people are saying.

12. Ec

August 8, 2017 at 5:08 am

Oh my dear be smart

13. E

August 8, 2017 at 5:55 am

This grabbing of bum is childish and disrespectful. I thought Juliet knows better.

14. memebaby

August 8, 2017 at 7:01 am

oh no baby..what is you doing ??
    childish behaviour.. the heart is sort of nice but LOVE ? julie ? lol

15. Mahka

August 8, 2017 at 7:40 am

Why put a bumper sticker on a Bentley— Kim k

In other news,Rachel choose Bryan,crappy crap..

• Who

August 8, 2017 at 7:51 am

Like who the hell are you!? How can you put a spoiler on an article that is totally unrelated? I really do not understand people who come on social media to put spoilers. Like how does spoiling the finale of the bachelorette for those who haven’t seen it on Bella Naija even make sense!? On an article on Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim whoever the hell those are!? Do you not have any friends or a life to speak to about it that you came on BELLA NAIJA TO SPOIL SOMETHING!???? This is the height of being pathetic and I am SO MAD!!! I had reserved the 3 hours in the evening today that I was going to catch up and you have successfully wasted my 12 weeks of watching something! Whoever you are, you are sad!!!!!

• Anon

August 8, 2017 at 8:03 am

wth!! SPOILER ALERT though! People in Nigeria have to wait for like 12 hours before it’s ready to stream. #stupidcomment

• Anon

August 8, 2017 at 8:06 am

nah! YOU are crappy crap. Rubbish

• Evi

August 8, 2017 at 11:52 am

Omg whyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting to download this episode!

• Evi

August 8, 2017 at 11:55 am

Btw I didn’t know we had bachelor/bachelorette lovers here in Nigeria! Pls let’s unite lol

• dee

August 11, 2017 at 11:45 am

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? you didn’t have to do that!

16. Spunky

August 8, 2017 at 7:49 am

Abeg, make una lick ice block. I like the grabbing and all the action they got going…I like it all!

17. shortfather

August 8, 2017 at 9:39 am

not too bad but haba mana tattoos kuma

ai dis is reshin aiki

18. Chic

August 8, 2017 at 10:09 am

*holds ear* JULIET! JULIET!! JULIET!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U????

• Ephi

August 8, 2017 at 11:00 am

‘holds ear’

hahahaha. so funny

19. Diva

August 8, 2017 at 10:33 am

I pity you Juliet!! At your age… SMH

20. Canim

August 8, 2017 at 12:42 pm

You left a man for a boy?gosh

21. Tessa Doghor

August 8, 2017 at 1:27 pm

If he has signed the marriage certificate now you will say you have to manage his manners
    …and she has her own money o
    I just dey vex
    She too should grab her own

Which kain nonesense be this?

22. MaryX

August 8, 2017 at 2:15 pm

If she’s happy, then am happy….besides let’s all calm down. The girl smart tho? by playing it safe! If anything ever goes wrong,ice can easily add “rd” LORD while Juls add “e” EVE?

23. Ralz

August 8, 2017 at 2:47 pm

This type of guys that turn firm fine breast to Dunlop slippers ?‍♀️???see that squeeze ??

24. LiveAndLetslive

August 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm

So many sad and bitter people walking around. A lot of you ladies are either crying everything cos you are lonely or texting someone else’s husband. But so quick to judge. Whatever rocks anyone boat. If he makes her happy, what business of yours is it. Nothing last forever, even marriages do crash. For now, let her enjoy her happiness. Tout, mechanic, whatever… You can find your happiness anywhere.
    Y’all better start living and don’t allow life pass you by.

• Buhari Bu Ndi Ojor

August 8, 2017 at 11:54 pm

Now, who is sad and pathetic? You dey fear say Bella will not post your sad comment that you posted twice? kikikikikikikikwakwakwakwa

25. LiveAndLetslive

August 8, 2017 at 4:57 pm

So many sad and bitter people walking around. A lot of you ladies are either crying every night cos you are lonely or texting someone else’s husband. But so quick to judge. Whatever rocks anyone’s boat. If he makes her happy, what business of yours is it. Nothing last forever, even marriages do crash. For now, let her enjoy her happiness. Tout, mechanic, whatever… You can find your happiness anywhere.
    Y’all better start living and don’t allow life pass you by.

26. Lanre

August 8, 2017 at 10:14 pm

This BN comments, whew !
    Fake ass people living imaginary UTOPIAN life.
    Am sure one or some you already divorced or living as singles.
    You thinks whats obtainable in relationships Nigerian society is same everywhere?
    Nah, think again, Besides the guys cool

27. Ujuh

August 8, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Once the tattoo goes on the relationship has ended. This won’t last.

Historical fact

28. olajumoke

August 9, 2017 at 4:12 pm

He looks dangerous for her… Like someone said, he might be laying the pipes well….