Music

Kcee to kick-start his Campaign with New Album “Attention To Detail”

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Kcee Kick-Starts his Campaign with New Album "Attention To Detail"

Five Star Music CEO and artist Kcee on Thursday revealed his intention to run for the Governorship post in Anambra state.

The singer is now set to drop a new album “Attention to Detail” in line with his campaign slogan, the proceeds of which he claims will be used to further his Governorship campaign.

He wrote on Instagram:

Goodmorning my people.
The outpour of love and support recieved yesterday is truly unprecedented and i cant thank enough everyone home and abroad who reached out to us.When my team and i put together series of projects as our contribution to improving the lives of Nigerians, one key theme was paramount that these projects must have one sole purpose – IMPACTING THE LIVES OF THE MASSES. How can one create immense impact without influence? Hence we knew we must embark on the road to ensuring that we get to the position where we can take the right decisions that will favour all. With a strong sense of responsibility i announce that this journey has begun. I am not perfect and do not claim to have all it takes but my heart is pure and my intentions genuine. I will submerge myself in the next coming months to seeking necessary counsel and support in achieving this goal. I encourage every youth and all of my fans to join this movement of contributing our quota to the rescue of this great nation. We have begun and there is no stopping us.
Ladies and gentlemen i present to you the ist project of – Attention to Detail movement – The Album Poceeds from this would be used to further our campaign project. Do not leave this space. The world is not ready for all the plans we have in store.
#nottooyoungtorun #attentiontodetail#waitforit

1. peter

August 4, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Hilarious!! Thats all i gat to say

2. Toluwalope

August 4, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Won ti n tan….awon alawada gbogbo

3. bafe

August 4, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Obviously, this is a publicity stunt to promote and sell his new album. Full stop.

4. Moniker

August 4, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Do you just fall into politics like it is some gutter?
    At the end of it all, they want money. All of these entertainers running for the biggest post. When the right one comes, we wouldn’t doubt it. We will see it, feel it, know it and accept it.
    Until then, the dream for our true leaders remains that… A DREAM

5. tee

August 4, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I Love this, allllllllllll Nigerian youths should come out and give him all the support

6. Adaora

September 8, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I’m all for the youths getting involved. But they should also have something to offer when then join. This fellas song ”I go calabar and Godswill akoabio dashed me moni” tells me that he is of the same mind set we are trying to break free from. Even the word dash shows he is happy to receive without earning or working hard for it. We need people who will promote hardwork and integrity. I don’t mean to discourage your good intentions kcee (if you have any) but I would advice you to do an in-depth research as to what your states greatest needs are and work out a pragmatic plan on how to provide solutions, remembering at all times that you are serving your people not the other way round. Power intoxicates the black race. Remember my advice and look around you in Africa! Good luck with Ur plans.

7. Xx

September 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm

After typing u won’t let me post? We let me try the name xx since you don’t like my name.