Music

New Age, New Whip! Ludacris gifts daughter Range Rover on 16th Birthday | Photos + Video

BellaNaija.com

Birthday girl Karma Bridges and her new whip

American rapper Ludacris surprised his daughter Karma Bridges with a new whip – Range Rover – as she turned 16.

The rapper who threw a party for Karma, had earlier shared a sweet message to her on Instagram. He shared a throwback photo of both of them and wrote:

Noooooooo! It’s too soon! Time is moving way too fast! ? Since the day you came into this word I knew a ⭐️ was born! You are the culmination of hard work, dedication, love, honesty, integrity and loyalty. I’m so proud of the woman you are becoming and even more proud Of how you are setting such a great example for your little sisters. Happy Sweet 16 @karma.christine !

See photos from the party below:

Ludacris and singer Monica Brown

1. Nita

August 12, 2017 at 10:42 am

Oluwa!!!! Mo ti de 30 years of age, mi o tiri bicycle papa…ahh alagbara MAKE A WAY!!!!

2. Fear God...

August 12, 2017 at 1:20 pm

I think this is a little much for a 16 year old. If her first car is a Range, what then does she have to ‘aspire’ to?

• Didi

August 12, 2017 at 1:45 pm

A private plane.

• Ottawa Queen

August 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Oh you think this is too much? wait and see what Blue Ivy gets for her sweet 16 birthday. Na their way! Free them.

• Uberhaute looks

August 12, 2017 at 2:43 pm

@Didi ????

• momo

August 12, 2017 at 4:03 pm

his child ,his money , let him do as he pleases..

3. Kmt

August 12, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I drove into the back of one of these with such force my car got beat up so bad it was a write off, had to towed off the road. The Range Rover had a tiny dent on it . I still had to pay out for damages. Police officer who attended said if it had been the other way round I would be in an ambulance. Nice car but a real monster you got to be responsible to be behind that wheel.