News

Khloé Karadashian reportedly Pregnant

Khloé Kardashian is pregnant with her first child, a source confirmed to People.

The 33-year-old reality star is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson. Although this is her first baby, this will be 26-year-old Tristan’s second child.

According to the source:

Khloé and Tristan are expecting and they are absolutely thrilled, this isn’t something they were in a rush to announce to the whole world, and it’s only been in just the past week or so that they’ve felt comfortable telling most of their inner circle. Things were complicated a bit by Kylie’s announcement as they don’t want to be seen as intruding on that moment for her but it is now reaching a point where Khloé doesn’t want to be openly lying to people, and just staying quiet isn’t going to work anymore.

This is something Khloe has wanted for years and years and yet it’s more than that, She didn’t want it unless she was in the right relationship for it. She never let it happen with Lamar, intentionally, and she never considered it with James Harden or French Montana or anyone else she has seen, but this is such a wonderful moment for her. Not only is she going to be a mother, she is going to be raising a child with a man she truly loves. Everyone is over the moon for them both.

1. chi

September 27, 2017 at 10:01 am

wow! my Khloe! praise God. this news just made my day n my day hasn’t even started. indeed, no condition is permanent. There is GOD.

2. Mimz

September 27, 2017 at 10:03 am

It’s raining babies for the Kardashians.

3. Rey

September 27, 2017 at 10:09 am

What kind of yeye statement is this? Everyone knew Khloe wanted to have a baby desperately with lamar. The person who issued this statement has to be high on cheap drugs.

• Nikky

September 27, 2017 at 10:37 am

My dear, she only let people think so during the khloe and Lamar series. But in the last season of keeping up with the kardashians, she went to a doctor with Kim when she was being considered as a surrogate and told the doctor she found out Lamar was a drug head and a womaniser so started taking pills cos she didn’t want no baby with a druggie. She let him believe she was still taking fertility treatments.

Congrats to my favorite Kadarshian

• britico

September 27, 2017 at 1:28 pm

So they had the docs fake all her fertility aliments during the aired consultations too? Makes sense Kim didn’t want to experience another weight gain to had the same docs cock up some aliment so she could use a surrogate.

• Dr Onyiaike

September 27, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I was wondering so myself. I knew she wanted a baby with Lamar. I got lost with the word ‘intentionally’? Anyway, huge congrats to her. A baby is always a beautiful and fulfilling experience. The kardashians are multiplying??

4. keke driver

September 27, 2017 at 10:13 am

I’m truly happy for Koko… Congratulations

5. Oge

September 27, 2017 at 10:47 am

Finally, she has always wanted to have a baby

6. Mamamia

September 27, 2017 at 11:05 am

Apparently Kendal is the only Jenner.

7. JT

September 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm

She has been looking for a child for quiet some time now from what I read, and her boyfriend has a 9 month old baby from another woman. On one hand, congratulations, it had been a struggle. In side note: I have to say, your family’s lives is so entangled and messed up. Thank God am a Nigerian. Although we are learning now but there are limits to certain things done here.