Scoop

“I’m amazed at how I got so lucky” – Maureen Chukwujekwu on her and Blossom’s 1st Wedding Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

"I'm amazed at how I got so lucky" Maureen Chukwujiekwu pens ❤ly message to Blossom on 1st Wedding Anniversary - BellaNaija

Maureen and Blossom Chukwujiekwu

It’s been one year since Maureen and Blossom Chukwujiekwu walked down the aisle!

To celebrate the day, Maureen wrote the loveliest message to her husband on her Instagram. She wrote:

I once met an Aunty of B on my first Trip to meet his Parents officially. She looked at me and said in Igbo “I always wondered what the woman that would win the heart of this man would look like” and I asked why and she said also in Igbo “This Man U see here has the rarest and the best kind of heart, God combined the heart of his Mum and Dad and gave it to him.
Fast forward to 1 Year Later and I will tell you first hand wat I have learnt from B
– I have grown to Never intentionally make an Enemy
– I have grown to Never Gossip about anyone Good or bad
– I have learnt to Give, Give and Give
– I have Learnt to Love God and still be super Crazy n Fly
– I have learnt to be Patient (this was hard but he was patient to put me tru it)
– I have learnt to try to make peace and give Peace
– I have learnt that I am beautiful, fruitful and Solid
– I have learnt How to give Love and never Hate Regardless of the situation – I have learnt the value of Friendship – I have learnt Positivity – I have learnt that Loyalty is Key
– I have learnt how Powerful my tongue is
– I have learnt to have a longer temper even tho sometimes I still want to bring down the roof?
– I have learnt how strong silence is – I have learnt to forgive and accept People the way they are
Oh, I can go on and on cos it’s a Very Long list.
I’m Amazed at how I got so Lucky.
1 Year Later, and I still have butterflies everytime I See You.
Happy Anniversary to Us Baby❤️#1YearDown99ToGo❤️

Happy 1 year anniversary to them!

See the post below:

1. THE MUMMY

October 15, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Over sharing personal details of your life with people who don’t give a rats ass about you on social media IS THE NEW MENTAL ILLNESS. Psychiatrists will rake in millions in the years ahead.

• ***

October 15, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Since you don’t give a ‘rats ass’, (whatever this chickenshiit means) next time don’t issue a comment, just keep scrolling until you find what you give a ‘rats ass’ about … I look forward to your compliance

• Seriously

October 15, 2017 at 11:18 pm

You are the one with mental illness. Hating for no reason. She’s sharing her thoughts about her man, let her be. And it’s actually lovely to hear positive news about relationship/marriage.
      It’s funny how they totally can be siblings. Cute couple.

• anon

October 16, 2017 at 12:57 pm

If you didnt give a ratsass bout this happy lady or social media as a whole you wouldnt have been bothered to
      1. Write a comment
      2. Inflate the likes on your own comment to make it seem like people actually liked your comment.
      You see like the rest of us mere mortals you are crying out for validation.

2. Somebody

October 15, 2017 at 5:34 pm

I love Blossom but his wife does or types the most. Na wa. Meanwhile is she an actor? Saw her in a waka pass role in Fallen.

3. Asa

October 15, 2017 at 5:35 pm

I am just here to say people should not hate right here please. It is her instagram post and she chose to gush about her man. Your comments insulting her won’t make her stop. again, it is her choice to gush over him if she wants. If you can’t be happy for them, look the other way. I don’t get why we hate on people who declare their love so loudly and so boldly, it is in their nature to do this, let them be!

• nonso ugo chima

October 15, 2017 at 9:50 pm

i hear you but when it involves social media and sharing your personal issues please find a balance. over sharing things on social media does more harm than good and of course those who you use “its her instagram post and account” as a defense doesnt over rule the fact that youre exposing things that shouldnt be exposed to the world and unnecessarily setting an unrealistic expectations, when you start having issues in your marriage youll be the first to cry wolf and cause youve shared so much and love the peoples validation, you make decisions based off of all these things stated above. know your limit.

4. Ene

October 15, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I came here ready to be a ‘hater’ but I’ve gone soft. True love makes you want to be a better person. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Chukwujekwu. Many more anniversaries to you.

5. Sandra

October 15, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Aunty Blossom, please cam dan.

• Fleur

October 15, 2017 at 7:27 pm

And keep ya marriage a nice beautiful secret.

6. Bolaji

October 15, 2017 at 7:45 pm

He is happy to see his wife. Very happy 🙂

7. D

October 15, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Is it me,or they look alike for real.

• Anon

October 15, 2017 at 9:33 pm

They look alike very well.

8. Ethio

October 15, 2017 at 9:11 pm

May he also teach her to mellow down and actually breathe outside social media in the years to come… Congrats!

• Mimi

October 15, 2017 at 11:21 pm

That will never happen

Kudos to all the classy beautiful ladies married to celebs but don’t live on social media 24/7,it tells me you do have a life and have more important things to do. I respect you for that

9. linda

October 15, 2017 at 11:17 pm

all she does is post memes and selfies. everything to you guys is oversharing. Very soon they’ll say women shouldnt have intagram lai se wife material

10. Letty

October 16, 2017 at 1:40 am

When ppl feel the need to share too much on social media then there is a real problem. If you have a nice cozy marriage you dont feel the need for strangers’ validation. You just wallow in your peace and contentment. A friend of mine once told me that some couples that gush over each other in public, really don’t like each other because they do so to overcompensate..

• bokun

October 17, 2017 at 4:29 am

Here is a fact – When people feel the need to invite themselves to a parade and then be spiteful enough to rain on it then it says a lot about that persons miserable state of mind. You werent invited to the party so why. Why you got to gate crash with your yeyefowl hate anecdote. Whatever happened to wishing the happy couple well. Is your life that bad ? Haba!!! please take ur bad tidings and get lost to ur equally miserable friends house.

11. LL

October 16, 2017 at 7:36 am

I am that person that’s too quiet on social media but I don’t see anything wrong with that post up there. I think it takes a kind of ease as a person, a feeling of freedom to be so open. I admire people that can post (as long as it’s not disgusting) and share about their lives easily, trusting that their friends and followers will share with them. She’s doing the most? She’s in love. Let her be free. If you don’t like it, unfollow her and don’t open the post.

12. Yellow sun

October 16, 2017 at 8:44 am

Live and let live…whatever God has blessed shall flourish…he’s words says go and testify..i hate when people try to dampen your joy with that crap of hush hush… abeg the devil should hush…
    Why should people dance to your tunes…this is her own love language…like it or waka pass
    Hwa people…

13. obiageli

October 16, 2017 at 1:10 pm

I clicked on this post because i knew it will be beautiful. Wtf excuss do yall haters have. Exactly to hate on something . what does over sharing mean bikonu. Did she catch you and force feed you a portion of her happiness. Na wa for bitter people oh. Na only una waka come.

14. passingby

October 16, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Haters do not recieve other peoples good news because e dey pepper dem . They prefer to sip tea and read about other peoples bad news because it makes them feel better. Sad bunch of fake people #sadist.

15. kina

October 16, 2017 at 2:31 pm

See bad belle. Over sharing ni loooool. If na some tragedic news some of you guys will turn to Oliver begging for second helpings. If you are looking for bad news please visit CNN.

16. Life is funny

October 17, 2017 at 8:02 pm

I think she never thought she will end up where she is hence her seemingly oversharing nature. Who knows what she has been through, coming from and endured.

Please pardon her people of Bella Naija….. thanks in advance.