Scoop

How we are Making our Inter-Religious Marriage Work – Ella Mo

BellaNaija.com

Chrismus? Nigerian Lady shares how she made her inter-religious marriage work

A number of reasons hinder promising relationships from resulting in marriage. In Nigeria, ethnic and religious differences is one of them.

Style blogger Ella Mo has shared on her Instagram page, how she is making her inter-religious marriage work.

She is a christian while her husband is a muslim.

This is her story as shared on her page:

Marrying A Muslim OR Christian and Vice Versa: So much mails and so much DMs on how I manage my religion in marriage, and I thought to drop this here: First of, pls know that because it worked for me doesn’t make it work for you.
When I took my husband to my parents, my heart was beating fast! I’m from a very strong catholic home! Infact, my old man is a Marriage Counsellor in church. My dad made him feel comfortable and when he left he asked me how I wanted him to face the church where he preached anti religion as one of reason for divorce in marriage. I didn’t say a word… And it ended well… We started to pray about him… My dad met the Rev. Father and told him about it all, Father called me and invited my husband and I… Told my husband I must practice my religion and nothing more else he wouldn’t join us… fast forward to getting into the car my husband was cold! I assured him I would manage it well, God help us.

After marriage an Alfa started coming home to teach me.. That religion isn’t bad after all.. I learnt a few and started following my husband to Nasfat. My husband would hand me over to any sister and say “Pls she’s a convert, help me coach her”… I met lots of amazing sisters there! Nasfat is sundays! church is Sunday! Then I found CLAM which was Wednesday’s and I started going with my husbands approval after so much convictions and personal prayers! I’m a proud CHRISMUS! Lol… After all we serve same God!

View this post on Instagram

Marrying A Muslim OR Christian and Vice Versa: So much mails and so much DM's on how I manage my religion in marriage, and I thought to drop this here: First of, pls know that because it worked for me doesn't make it work for you. When I took my husband to my parents, my heart was beating fast! I'm from a very strong catholic home! Infact, my old man is a Marriage Counsellor in church. My dad made him feel comfortable and when he left he asked me how I wanted him to face the church where he preached anti religion as one of reason for divorce in marriage. I didn't say a word… And it ended well… We started to pray about him… My dad met the Rev. Father and told him about it all, Father called me and invited my husband and I… Told my husband I must practice my religion and nothing more else he wouldn't join us… fast forward to getting into the car my husband was cold! I assured him I would manage it well, God help us. After marriage an Alpha started coming home to teach me.. That religion isn't bad after all.. I learnt a few and started following my husband to Nasfat. My husband would hand me over to any sister and say "Pls she's a convert, help me coach her"… I met lots of amazing sisters there! Nasfat is sundays! church is Sunday! Then I found CLAM which was Wednesday's and I started going with my husbands approval after so much convictions and personal prayers! I'm a proud CHRISMUS! Lol… After all we serve same God! So here is my story for those asking! I call Allah and Jesus fluently! Whichever comes to my mouth when I pray is from my lips to His hears! In summary, marry your husband! Mine is full of understanding, wisdom and love. If I come back to this world, I will marry him over and over again! PS: My old man has since then changed his notion, Now he uses us as an example in marriage classes.

A post shared by Ella Mo (@officialellamo) on

Photo Credit: Instagram – @officialellamo

1. Fifi

October 19, 2017 at 6:35 am

Kudos to her,i was once in a serious relationship with a Muslim guy as we grew older i knew religion would be an issue with raising our kids, so we broke up

• memebaby

October 19, 2017 at 2:52 pm

not just you sis..we broke up because he was not open to having his kids go to church with me..i was going to be open.. I would want my kids to get exposed to both religions and decide what they’ll prefer.. I think I loved that man and we were a good pair.. mom wasn’t comfortable with the relationship because of religion..i didnt tell my dad about him as I was too scared to do so..
      months after breaking up.. my mom tells me she discussed it with my dad and he was open to me dating a muslim man as long as I am happy.. did my mom pour sand sand in my garri or she wants whats best for me ?

2. Dust

October 19, 2017 at 7:22 am

the “God” you guys are talking about is a false God… the truth and real information is in your indigenous languages…

the names of god “the most high” “the beginning and the end” e.t.c.. if you step outside and look for the most high thing you find your eyes will lead you to the sun… before you were born the sun has been there and after you pass on.. the sun will still be there hence the name the beginning and the end..

the sun is the only living thing that is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and in the future. the sun provides ultra violet rays to enable seeds grow into food – “the provider”…

In most african languages, the name for God/Goddess and the sun are the same thing..

african ancestors worshiped the sun that is of the Creator (the sun of God not the son of god).

The Sun is the light of the world..

You guys claim to worship a God that answers by fire… well, fire is a source of light and heat which are also features of the Sun…

You guys are always praying to avoid “hell fire” which is correctly pronounced as El Fire..
    El means God, Fire means Light.bring the two words together then you get God of Light (olorun)

No one will ever hide or run away from the God/Goddess of Light.. you can keep worshiping the false gods but you can never deny that in your indigenous language the word for God and the word for Sun are the same..

• Mamamia

October 19, 2017 at 7:40 am

I just found myself in this box below your comment and this article . So, Ima just let myself out…??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

• Sigh

October 19, 2017 at 8:02 am

Orun means heaven as well as sky, and they are two different things. Olorun (Olu orun) means owner of heaven, not sky god. Yoruba language is a bit complex. One word can mean different things due to tone or context. The only sky god in Yoruba tradition is Oya (efufulele). She is stated to be given the control of the sky by Olodumare/Olorun/Eledumare, i.e. the owner of heaven, king of heaven, ruler of heaven. Olu means something or someone very important. Olorun give orisha powers, the orisha are somewhat equivalent to the prophets/leaders in other religions. Stop directly translating Yoruba to English. This is exact how some of Bible and Quran got lost in translation during their translation to English. Gosh. Olorun isn’t Sky God. It means King of heaven, owner of heaven, ruler of heaven. Olu simply refers to all things or person considered premier and valuable! Stop telling other what to believe in. If you believe you are worshipping the God of light, that’s your belief. After all it is as you believe.

• AceOfSpades

October 19, 2017 at 8:25 am

So you the sun told you he/she has been around before anyone or anything’s existence? Wonderful!

All this people with their fake deep theories sef

• Dust

October 19, 2017 at 9:23 am

@aceofspades, Are you older than the Sun?

• May

October 19, 2017 at 9:25 am

I actually found this mumbo jumbo funny lol. I pray the Holy Spirit opens your heart to the truth of God’s word in Jesus name.

• babym

October 19, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Buhahahahahahaha, my bele ooo. this is the funniest thing I have seen all week, buhahahahaha. all hail the Sun. and I’m sure the god sun in Nigeria is the most powerful o because that one can roast ppl!

• buks

October 19, 2017 at 1:19 pm

So..errmm…who created the sun?

3. Funmilola

October 19, 2017 at 7:59 am

Chrismus,what is that?
    The two can’t be combined, let’s not be deceived. You’re either a christian or a muslim and if you try combining the two, then you’re half baked of one and confused too.

• Ada_ugo

October 19, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Liked your comment because I didn’t have time to read through all the plenty comments, so I did a quick search of “confused”, and your comment was the only one that came up.
      Sister me, you are spiritually confused. There is no way to sugarcoat it, sorry.

• Abi

November 1, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Can you worship God and Baal? If the answer is no this this lady needs to back track.

4. Tolu4show

October 19, 2017 at 7:59 am

@dust I am assuming you are eckankar. I am a Christian but to come here and pronounce other people’s God false is just silly . Worship your sun and let other people worship who they want.
    But as for me, God has proven himself too many times to me and thus it’s too late for me turn back on him.
    That said, I think inter-religious marriages can work as long as the two people involved are willing to let it work. Understanding is key imo

• Anoni Moss

October 19, 2017 at 9:47 am

Please do your research and stop assuming. Members of ECKANKAR do not worship the Sun.

• Dust

October 19, 2017 at 10:01 am

the Creator does not need to prove itself (I don’t know whether its man or woman most likely a woman ) to you… You are the one meant to prove yourself to the creator…

• Dash

October 20, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Eckist believe in God almighty and the holy spirit as his active force. They also believe Jesus christ was an eck master/prophet of his time. My dad is an Eck clergy, but he doesn’t support inter religion marriage.

5. Indigo

October 19, 2017 at 8:01 am

So you are not managing it.. You simply converted to Islam.
    I was hoping to read how you each practice your religion independently without problems.
    This article is very unnecessary, lots of women do this, nothing special about yours.

• Manny

October 20, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Indigo, you hit the nail on the head. This is not a tale of co-habitation. It is a tale of coercion as confirmed by her words “fast forward to getting into the car my husband was cold!”
      I read Mrs Fashola’s story about how she and Gov Fashola manage their different religions with respect for each other beliefs. That made sense, not this.

6. Sigh

October 19, 2017 at 8:08 am

And orun – sun has different tonal sign and sound in comparison to orun – sky & heaven. An easy way to show it is this: oh-run (sun), or-ruun(sky & heaven). It is in context you know that someone is referring to heaven rather sky when using or-ruun(sky & heaven), and vice versa.

• Dust

October 19, 2017 at 9:54 am

they are both located above all creation..

7. LemmeRant

October 19, 2017 at 9:04 am

@Dust

Lol. You funny.

“if you step outside and look for the most high thing you find your eyes will lead you to the sun”

Well going by this logic the “most high” things are actually the stars since they’re farther away from the earth than the Sun. Don’t know what this says bout the rest of tour theory though.

“No one will ever hide or run away from the God/Goddess of Light”
    Now that’s some game of thrones shit right there. Damn I’m already missing the show.

8. Bukie

October 19, 2017 at 9:26 am

I really don’t want to sound like i am judging you, i am really not, God created us all and loves us all equally either Christians, Muslims or otherwise, he loves us and that is the gospel we share, the gospel of love, however as a christian and a believer, we need to set the records straight, the word of God which is God himself in 2Cor6:14 says – Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?

An unbeliever is simply anyone that does not believe is Jesus Christ, anyone that does not believe Jesus is the son of God, and he came and died for our sins so we can be eternally redeemed once we accept and confess his lordship, and we can only have access to the father through Christ, Muslims do not believe this, they believe Jesus is a prophet, that is the main difference.

We need to understand that Christianity is not mere religion, it is a faith walk, it is a love walk were we live and seek to please God all the time.

9. Tutu

October 19, 2017 at 9:55 am

Mehn! the Bible says we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Marrying a Muslim can not end well. You’ll end up enduring the marriage and not enjoying it. This is what she’ll write on social media ask her what she’s really going through.

• Dust

October 19, 2017 at 11:13 am

If they are not religious fanatics the marriage will last cos they would try to make it work…

Two black people getting married shouldn’t be a problem.. but religion has created a divide.. even your comment shows bias..

10. XO

October 19, 2017 at 9:58 am

Some Christians cant even marry people outside their denomination..e.g Catholic Vs Pentecostal

Jehova Witness Vs Anglican.

Pls if you are a Pentecostal married to Catholic would you mind sharing your story??

• LemmeRant

October 19, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Lol. This one is too funny.

Nawa o

11. Las

October 19, 2017 at 10:36 am

This gladdens my heart. I truly believe a lot of people lose out on great relationships and marriages by rejecting a person based on religion. As she said, “in Summary, marry your husband”

To my fellow Christians – yes, we believe there is one way to God, through Jesus, but remember that there are a million and one ways to Jesus. I sincerely believe anyone who truly loves and lives a life of love (after all God is love) will find their way home.

• Cocoa

October 19, 2017 at 12:25 pm

My dear,
      What exactly could be more important than the God you worship??? That should be the number 1 reason you reject a suitor.

There may be a million and one ways to Jesus but i bet you no Muslim is taking it. The day a muslim can tell me that Jesus is the Son of God , the Messiah…and not just another prophet…is the day i accept that we serve the same one true living God.
      Please pray for a revelation on this.

What you just wrote is against what the Bible says.
      Yes God is love, and we love our brothers and sisters, irrespective of religion, but we do not lie on the Word of God to make anyone feel comfortable.

God is Love….and God is JUDGE. God EXALTS and that same God REBUKES.

This is not my opinion. This is the Word of God.

• Las

October 19, 2017 at 1:07 pm

@Cocao – There are many stories in the bible of people marrying outside their race and religion, Our God is not myopic, I am sure you know that. I am not going to get into an argument because right now, I choose to focus on how my life reflects what I believe and hold to be true as opposed to what other people believe or how they live their lives. I will repeat my assertion – anyone really seeking God will find him through the knowledge of Christ. Not everyone who professes to know Jesus, actually does. We will find out when we all get to heaven whom God adjudges to be faithful.

• Cocoa

October 19, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Hey Las,

My apologies if i came across as argumentative. That is SO FAR from my desire.

I responded to your comment for only 2 reasons:
      1) because I saw YOUR HEART and knew that you meant well….
      2) because i have a duty as a Christian to correct a fellow sister/brother if she/he unknowingly is saying something unbiblical.

I will trust the Lord to lead us both as He pleases.

Remain blessed.

• Las

October 19, 2017 at 4:21 pm

@Cocao – Thank your reply. I am very happy to have a civil discourse with you. I am a Christian, but also a realist. There are many women who have gone into ‘Christian’ relationships because the man appeared to be a Christian only to find out the opposite was the case. On the other side, I know many women married to excellent Christian men and some to non-church going men.

Also, there are more female churchgoers than male (all over the world), so logically, that would mean not every woman can or will find her husband in a church. This is something a lot of churches do not address. Some tell women to keep praying for their husbands to appear. What they fail to realise is that that may never happen.

Finally, dear sister, there is no who encountered Christ and was not impacted. There was something different about him and it was visible. If half of us Christians could be like him, this world would be a totally different place. I am working on myself.

• ND Babe

October 19, 2017 at 10:12 pm

I hate to tell this lovely lady she married for pure sin – lust. God is not an author of confusion. I hope you and Your hubby find lasting harmony.

• Manny

October 20, 2017 at 8:28 pm

ND Babe, make some sense. You truly believe that because a person is not a Christian, their marriage cannot be based on anything but lust?
      When are we going to understand that some things are fundamental to human nature (as designed by God). Such as love. It is damn not exclusive to adherents of only one religion.

12. Las

October 19, 2017 at 10:36 am

• Mama

October 19, 2017 at 12:44 pm

And many more have avoided heartache and trouble by not marrying outside there religion. In the ideal world, where there is religious tolerance and respect for each other’s belief your advice could work. But we all know that Nigeria is far from that utopia and even this story exemplifies that (her husband’s coldness). There are more cons than pros to inter-faith marrige. It almost always requires a huge compromise from one partner and that partner is always the woman. Lets not even talk about raising children. Biko, marriage is hard even without the hurdles of religious differences, don’t use your hand to add to it.

13. Chrismus gini

October 19, 2017 at 11:11 am

Now this is where patriarchy gets interesting and sorry madam, nothing inspirational about your story, you know why? Why are you the one who Alfa had to come to teach. Why are you the one that found clam and became a Chrismus. Always the woman bending over backwards while the man stays rigid. If you said, you BOTH had to learn about the other person’s religion, if you said you BOTH, go to church during the week and attend NAFSAT together on sundays, i will be like, fantastic, you have made it work together. so madam, only has made changes here, i don’t see where he has so abeg let’s hear from you in a few years when one side chic has decided to tanda from there and never leave because as a muslim he is entitled to two wives, and more. We shall see where your Chrismus will take you. I’m not judging your choices, wetin consign me, i’m pointing out the glaring flaw in your “story”, when you’ve done nothing but do or toes the line very many women have in the past. Show me a man that changes or inculcates his wife’s religion with his, that’s the story i will applaud.

14. larz

October 19, 2017 at 11:21 am

How long have you guys been married for? Before I start listening to testimony?

“We started to pray about him… My dad met the Rev. Father and told him about it all, Father called me and invited my husband and I… Told my husband I must practice my religion and nothing more else he wouldn’t join us… fast forward to getting into the car my husband was cold!”

It sounds like you are the one doing most of the adjusting. First of all, Nasfat on Sunday is optional for a Muslim. Friday Jumat is mandatory. But yet you still had to give that up.

Best of both religions: The foundational beliefs of these two religions basically make this notion impossible, To be honest, it would have been easier to understand had you converted, If you truly believe in the doctrines of those two religions then you will understand the fallacy of this. Muslims believe that there is no God except Allah and Mohammed is his Holy messenger and Christians believe that the ONLY way to heaven is through Jesus his only son. I wont bother to start stating all the verses but these might help

So how can you claim to be both when the foundation of both religions do not believe in the genuity of the other. You are not both Christian and muslim. Maybe you are building a new personal religion that picks from Islam and Christian doctrines but srely you cant be both? I wills top here

15. bubu

October 19, 2017 at 11:30 am

My Question. Her Husband Refereed To Her As A New Convert. She Calls Herself Chrismus. Is Her Husband Chrismus Too Or Is She The Perfect Submissive Wife Yielding To The Desires Of Her Husband For The Sake Of Her Peace Of Mind/ I Have Seen Alot Of Catholic Wives Whose Moslem Husbands Allow Both Wife And Kids Worship In The Church And Remain Monogamous But Never Convert Themselves. I Have Also Seen A Few Who Both Decide To Cut Away From Family Religion And Convert To Pentecostal. I Have Seen The Moslem Man Convert To Catholic And Even Become A Knight Of The Church. I Have Seen The Catholic Wife Convert To Islam And Be Very Devoted . Nothing Unique About Your Life Babe. As Far As You Have A Fulfilled Spiritual Relationship With Your Maker That Gives You Peace In Your Heart And At Home Your Goof To Go. Bottom Line Ella Mo, To Each His Own.

• Iquo

October 19, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Who are these people sef that feel the need to start every word with a capital letter?

Headache inducing somtin.

• Anon

October 19, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Iquo – it literally gives me goosebumps. I quickly skipped past that comment as my goosebumps came to the fore. A real eyesore.

16. ardnas

October 19, 2017 at 12:00 pm

story story…plz go and ask your predecessors how far. Janet Jackson is very close. be living in deceit, chrismus ko, chrislam ni! After some years come back and tell us disillusion theory have helped you. Abegi..next!

17. Cocoa

October 19, 2017 at 12:39 pm

My people perish for lack of knowledge indeed.
    Sister, no long epistle. I will ask you to do just one thing….READ YOUR BIBLE AND PRAY.

It would have been better to be single forever…..
    But all hope is not lost….that is the beauty of our God. RESTORER. I send revival into your home. Jesusi nterceed for them!!!
    thank you BABA!

• Emilia

October 19, 2017 at 4:53 pm

What is wrong with with you this Cocoa?! Why being so judgmental. It would have been better to be single you say. I pity you, sacrificing your happiness all in the name of religion. Anyway what do I know about you? You however come across as a bitter and unhappy person. You need to loosen up sister, life is not that hard don’t make it too hard for yourself.

• Cocoa

October 19, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Emilia,
      let me tell you what JOY is…and this is me just being truthful with you.
      Joy is having PEACE every day because the One who breathed into your lungs and gave you life is pleased with you.

My life does not belong to me.,it belongs to my God.

It is not religion that makes me say it is better to be single forever than disobey my God…it is actually LOVE.

Most people wont even dare marry who their parents say not to marry….I value God’s WORD more than my parents.

I did not judge her. I CORRECTED her based on the Word of God not my opinion. To judge someone is to say they are beyond redemption….I did the opposite…i told her there is HOPE.

Me? BItter , unhappy person? Nope!.
      Righteous, Holy and Uncompromising Child of the LIVING GOD…YES!!!! 🙂

18. Audrey

October 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm

LOL at we serve the same God. You and who? Please Christians serve Yahwheh, Muslims serve Allah, the moon god. We believe in Jesus, son of God Almighty. Who died on the cross of Calvary to save us from our sins, at the mention of his name EVERY knee must bow including the knees of Muhammad. . Our Jesus eh, when he died he rose again and he lives! His resurrection is the foundation of our belief . Hear Apostle Paul… “And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith” 1 Cor. 15:14.

I do not know of any resurrection in Islam, therefore our foundation is not the same. It’s very sad that you did not get the foundation of your christian belief very well before getting married but nothing is impossible with God. Hopefully, something changes with prayer.

• Anonymous

October 19, 2017 at 5:41 pm

May the good Lord cure your ignorance! Muslims serve moon god! I hope you realise how stupid you sound,

19. Mama

October 19, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Please, what is CLAM?

• Anon

October 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm

A church..

20. Tessa

October 19, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Wow. What a bogus testimony. Your husband is not tolerant. You are no longer a Christian my sister. If you were not going for the Muslim activities, he would have probably dumped you (probably). This PSA would have only helped if you told us that you remained a Christian and your hubby remained a Muslim and there was still peace, love and mutual respect. This way people can learn from practical ways both of you deal with living and loving each other . So thanks but no thanks #backtosender.

21. King Bae

October 19, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Stuff like this, i feel like.. you should keep it to yourself and your husband. With all you wrote, sounds like you somewhat converted. No one asked you baby girl… we all just gonna judge and give our unsolicited input..
    All these instagram celebs sef… Chrismus? Like really? What a wow!

22. pepe

October 19, 2017 at 2:44 pm

We do not serve the same God,but i know that my bible tells me that we should not be unequally yoke with the unbeliever,what relationship hath light and darkness and also in 1 corinth 2: 11 he said for other foundation can no man lay than that is lay ,which is the Lord.My dear there is nothing like chrismus you are either a christian or a Muslim,hot or cold. GBAM

23. Marriage isnt always about religion...

October 19, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Lol!!! Who says marriages of 2 different faiths dont end well??????????.?
    Please stop believing those half truths. Do a survey of marriages that have ended and be surprised by the fact that marriages between Christians end as well.

This is for Tutu!

24. Jane

October 19, 2017 at 3:47 pm

The worst part is that some will come across this and think that it is OK to do that. May God help and deliver you before its too late

25. Blessedheart

October 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm

There is no relationship more important than your relationship with God. Invest in that relationship and you will truly know what you can do, who you can marry, etc. I don’t want to sound judgmental but a Christian that really knows the God they serve will not even consider entering into a relationship with anyone who doesn’t know God in the same way, whether they call themselves Christians or not

26. Meee

October 19, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I actually expected to read something different not that she joined her husband’s religion. My dad is a Muslim while mum is a Christian, and we have had a very happy and peaceful home. In fact my dad used to go with us to church sometimes. We celebrate sallah, Easter and Christmas together. But as great as their relationship has been I knew I would never be able to marry a non Christian.

27. Angie

October 19, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Based on personal experience- when you marry someone from a different faith one of you has to seriously compromise.

I have an aunt (staunch Christian ) married to a Muslim. The husband is the one who named their son, carries the son to the mosque etc. She always used to say it doesn’t bother her. But when she got her twins, she is now teaching them the bible, singing gospel songs with them. You can see it’s a battle. And she is always praying that her husband becomes a christian.

28. Abiola Makanjuola

October 20, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Can we just get over this whole Christian and Muslim thing. Muslims dont belong to God and Christians do??? In what age? We were all made in the same image and God did not make one religion better than the other, Human beings did! If she chooses to be a chrismus and it is working for her, let her be! If being a Christian appeals to you then so be it and if being a Muslim appeals to you, so be it.! Enough of this Christians are better than Muslims story or one religion has better access to God. Find your self, find your spirituality and establish your relationship with God. He is very accessible to everyone!!!!! EVERYBODY!!!!

29. [email protected]

October 21, 2017 at 9:48 pm

You religious people are so weird. Especially Christians. All of this judgement and arguments over someone else’s choice just to say your religion is superior. And the Ella Mo person too, honey you’re going to NASFAT, does your husband go to church with you? (Hey patriarchy! ??)
    Anyway, I say all that to say-this post is pointless.
    Your imaginary gods and staunch religiosity are divisive. The sooner we realize this, the better. It’s so wild how much we stan for imported religions. But when it comes to other ‘western’ things like clothes, music etc, you people shame your fellow Nigerians and tell them it isn’t our culture (Oh, but Jesus and Allah are? ?). No, you should be ashamed of yourselves for holding on so dearly to religions that were tools of your own oppression.
    Also, it’s ironic how everyone is laughing at the poster who equated the sun to ‘God’. That’s exactly how ridiculous your religions sound to rational people. ?
    P.S. : Don’t pray for my soul or wish that I encounter your Jesus. I’m completely uninterested in your mass delusions.