Career

Millennial Mogul! Peace Hyde covers Business Day’s “The CEO” Magazine

BellaNaija.com

In the latest edition of The CEO Magazine by Business Day, Peace Hyde, the newly appointed Forbes Africa Head of Digital Media and Partnerships/ Correspondent West Africa graces the cover.

From her education non-profit, Aim Higher Africa where she provides skills training to impoverished youths to her climb up the corporate ladder, Peace Hyde has made a significant impact in the media space within a short period of time with numerous high-profile nominations as well as being recently voted as one of the United Nations 100 Most Influential People of African Descent.

In the latest issue of the magazine she shares her amazing journey so far and discusses the future of digital media in Africa.

Read excerpts:

On building her personal brand: I am driven to make a change. A change in the way people perceive their abilities, a change in mindset and most importantly a change in societies expectation for young people. I want to contribute to the paradigm shift in the role the mindset plays in achieving your fullest potential. I believe in one fundamental principle, and that is through faith and God, all things are possible. You just need to add a sprinkle of hard work and you can achieve anything you put your mind to.

On the evolution of the relationship between Influencer and Brand: We are in a world where everything is possible. Ideas are a dime a dozen and originality are increasingly hard to come by. Technology has redefined the way we live; interact with each other and with products and services. At the heart of that change lies the relationship between the influencer and the brand, which has become increasingly important to drive awareness and sales.

I think as product lines become more fragmented coupled with globalization, organizations are beginning to find new ways of pushing their message to their intended target audience. The emergence of native ads is a testament to this. I believe this evolution will continue for some time. Community marketing and personalization are now strong aspects of the marketing mix and the only way to survive is to embrace this trend.

For the full Interview and to download the digital version, click here

1. Kemi

October 3, 2017 at 7:03 pm

I love her Peace is my career goals! Badass boss chick

2. Chika

October 3, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Well done Peace!She deserves everything good in life…she works hard and have deligently done well for herself keep killing it

3. Mimi

October 3, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Loving the Steve jobs poloneck look, good job Business Day and well done Peace, I am a faithbuilder!

4. tosin

October 3, 2017 at 9:10 pm

one of the most respected media personalities in the game, Keep soaring Peace, Ghana is proud of you.

5. emi

October 3, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Just read the cover story and I just had to comment, I love your take on the relationship between brand influencers and social media, Infact this is an initiative I will be launching soon so guys please look out for the Social Report coming soon. Peace I would love to have you moderate the panel so pls drop me a line if you get this on [email protected]. Congrats on all your success.

6. Jordan

October 3, 2017 at 9:19 pm

It is good to see a lady of substance being celebrated. Been following Peace for a year now and she is consistently sharing inspirational messages on her page, May God continue to bless you

7. Kofibabone

October 3, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Boss Moves, beauty and brains, You do all chale!

8. Chinedu

October 4, 2017 at 9:24 am

Congrats Peace

9. Stacy Ike

October 4, 2017 at 7:02 pm

✊ Real Black Girl Magic Peace Hyde I’m so proud of you. You’ve done well for the African/Black women and youth. Im inspired to come back to Africa. Stay winning.