Music

New Music: 2Baba – Unconditional Love

New Music: 2Baba - Unconditional Love

Following the success of the  recently concluded “Buckwyld n’ Breathless” concert, 2Baba returns with this emotional piece titled “Unconditional Love which is dedicated to his mum & loved ones.

The track was mixed and mastered by Zeeno Foster.

Listen and Download below:

Download

1. tm

October 25, 2017 at 2:52 pm

wooow wooow wooow no other word to start with. I swear 2baba has music in his blood. very dope song, amazing lyrics, flow and very lethal delivery. God pls continue blessing and keeping this legend for us. King anyday any decade. that’s why he is one of a few Africans that always makes me feel so proud that he is African. God bless

2. Spunky

October 25, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Well done 2baba!

3. JOSEPHISM

October 25, 2017 at 3:42 pm

That kind of song that is sweeter than orgasm. Abeg leave trash for LAWMA, people still make music jor…. *LEGENDARY

4. lisa

October 25, 2017 at 4:02 pm

STARS NO DEY STRUGGLE TO SING!!!!!!!!!!! NA IN BUILT,THIS MAN GO SING HITZ REACH 70 YRS GBAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. babseg

October 25, 2017 at 4:19 pm

king is a king. well delivered with good voice to back it. i am so emotionally lifted listening to this song over and over again. kudos to d legendary 2baba.

6. abubakar

October 25, 2017 at 4:43 pm

my man my mentor u just murdered this one. u are are truly a legend

7. Ekovibez Media

October 25, 2017 at 5:15 pm

This is a matured song. u are are truly a legend

8. Authentic Sunshine

October 25, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Beautiful soul song

9. EMManuel

October 25, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Another lovely song from the king

10. Mamamia

October 25, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Awwwwwww ? I love u mom and dad I know I don’t say it quite often but I do. Beautiful Tubaba…

11. Kinsgey Bassey Asuquo

October 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Awwwwwww ? I love u mom and dad I know I don’t say it quite often but I do. after listening to dis song by our own 2baba. 2baba let me just say u are earthly music god. Baba God as really Used u for good songs and as a face for Nigeria and African as a whole.

12. Ephi

October 25, 2017 at 8:02 pm

One word – Beautiful.

13. Pato

October 25, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Baba na baba old soldier never die from when I know you 1996 baba u still here as strong as ever.u thirsted the international scene before them new cat but you never called anyone local.i respect you baba

14. Ephi

October 26, 2017 at 11:16 am

I’ve had this on replay since yesterday, and just had to come back to commend 2Baba. Clean meaningful lyrics, yet still such a beautiful song. It is not until you carry arse naked girls in all your vids before you can succeed in music, talent trumps it all.