Music

Nicki Minaj’s Congratulatory message to Cardi B was “absolutely not” sincere – Safaree

BellaNaija.com

Safaree (Photo Credit: Maury Phillips/Getty Images)

Rapper Nicki Minaj‘s ex boyfriend, Safaree has said that Nicki Minaj was not sincere in her congratulatory message to newcomer Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow” going number one on Billboard Hot 100.

Safaree made this known when he was a guest on Everyday Struggle.

“I’m going to ask if you feel like Cardi B is pressing Nicki… like in terms of, do you think she got Nicki sweating?” asked DJ Akademiks.

Safaree said in response, “100 percent.” When asked why he said so he said, “because I know how she is.”

Safaree was then reminded that it’s all speculation and that Nicki also congratulated Cardi B on getting to the top of Billboard Hot 100. He then said: “Listen, one thing you can’t look like out here is a hater.”

DJ Akademiks then asked, “Ok, so you don’t think that’s sincere then?” Safaree replied with, “Absolutely not,” he said adding “If you know somebody, you don’t even have to second guess or wonder”.

Watch:

Photo Credit: Maury Phillips/Getty Images

1. Judgejudyjudy

October 5, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Whilst I agree with him, is this really necessary? Why is he so pained? Why can’t he just move on and leave Nicki out of his mouth???‍♀️

2. mz_danielz

October 5, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Women support women more than men support one another sef. The ish is that men love a catfight and will promote beef between women.

Ladies, if a guy low key wants to start some beef between females with stuff like ‘that girl is jealous I’m asking you out’, etc. he is an insecure man.

PS: None of us can say for sure if Nicki is real or fake. We are not in her mind.

3. Queen

October 5, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I believe Safaree. Nicki is the type. Remember how pained she was when Iggy Azalea’s Fancy did so well? Shaded her unnecessarily at the BET Awards and things? Nicki is the type, jor!
    BTW, now that Safaree is on Love and Hip Hop, I’ve come to love him LOL. He is hilarious! His facial expressions kill me!

4. UrbanOversabi

October 5, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I think I disagree with you on this one. It’s of general knowledge that Women don’t genuinely support each other. For the most if them it’s all facade, because on the inside they catfight each other big time.

We all know guys, they got little or no ish when it comes to supporting each other. They just go about their business.

5. californiabawlar

October 6, 2017 at 12:14 am

Weh done! My ninja! Mr. No Doubt… you definitely musta left a radio transmitter in Nicki’s punani o… else how you for know wetin she dey think as we speak?

6. Ec

October 6, 2017 at 6:36 am

Shut up abeg. When you have lost its time to move on

7. jshow

October 6, 2017 at 8:35 am

dude just made stupidity look soooooo fabulous