Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: Ubi Franklin on Daddy Duties ?

It’s so adorable, Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin decked out in his native attire, complete with a fila, with his son Jayden tied to his back.

The serial entrepreneur shared on Instagram photos of himself and his son on his back.

He wrote with the caption:

The Struggle ??❤️♥️ Jayden I’ll frame this pictures for you???????❤️♥️?⭐️⭐️⭐️???

See the post and photos below:

Photo Credit: ubifranklintriplemg

1. Abena

December 14, 2017 at 10:49 am

BN, would this be “adorable” if it was the child’s mother carrying him on her back? just asking…

• Sugamama

December 14, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Same thought I had sis. BN didn’t make a post saying it was adorable when Dolapo Oni posted a picture of her backing her son o.

2. Felinda

December 14, 2017 at 10:49 am

Lillian you really tried cos even if I I is a trillionaire I CAN NEVER EVER EVER MARRY A NARCISSISTIC ATTENTION SEEKING MAN LIKE UBI

UBI you need therapy. Seriously. I don’t even think I know a female celeb who seeks a true more than you UBI. And the most annoying thing is all these strangers clicking like button to up his extremely low self esteem up a notch, will always tag Lilian begging her to come back, as if they know an ounce of what she endured staying with this narcissistic.

To say he’s extremely utterly annoying will be an understatement. Yes you are are a great dad but you still need therapy so jaden does not inherit your ways.

Ubi honestly what happened to you as as a child, were you abandoned or something?

• NdidiAmaka

December 14, 2017 at 11:04 am

Women raise your sons right so they don’t end up narcissistic and emotional wreck like Ubi Franklin. Watch out for the signs and correct early so he doesn’t become a burden and drain someone’s daughter’s joy and happiness in future. There are somethings money can’t fix. Seems like he’s a good business man but his personal life is a complete wreck. Some adult needs to counsel him

• LemmeRant

December 14, 2017 at 12:46 pm

So they told you lilian is better than him.

I laugh in Chinese.

• Ottawa Queen

December 14, 2017 at 4:22 pm

And how does this directly affect you? Felinda/NdidiAmaka! Are you the mother-in-law? You sound so pained. Yes he suffered a tough break up with the wife and he’s coming out strong in every way possible. Will you be satisfied to see him locked up in a rehab or 6fts below the ground? Allow him gain happiness in his own way mbok! If social media is the only way that can make him regain his self image and confidence, then let him breathe! You humans are so…nkt!

3. NdidiAmaka

December 14, 2017 at 11:07 am

Lilian though I can imagine you’ll never go back to him, which is totally understandable please be friends with him first and advice him like a friend would. Have that brother sister relationship with him and be honest with him. It’s too much

• Lilo

December 14, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Why is Ubi Lillian ‘a wound to nurse? Abeg. She is not his mom to fix him. From a distance my dog won’t be allowed to mess with this emotional wreck of a man called UBi . I be studied his pattern enough to know he needs a shrink but instead probably has some pastors reassuring him it’s not him, it the women

4. FinchleysFinest

December 14, 2017 at 11:11 am

First thing that came to my mind : ATTENTION SEEKER….

Honestly Niggz… this thing is unnecesary . You have our attention.. Oya come and be going .

5. Dee

December 14, 2017 at 11:32 am

I love how Lilian has been so mature about this breakup. Can’t say same about Ubi. One day you are welcoming daughter,another day “backing” Jayden. I hope that baby was on your back for at least 30minutes! Yes, that’s how long we do it.

6. Silent majority

December 14, 2017 at 11:33 am

You wonder what happened to men…. picture after picture after picture.

7. Chinny

December 14, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Pls let’s not be harsh in judgement of others
    Not like he committed a crime

8. XO

December 14, 2017 at 12:28 pm

a man shares a video of his son on his back on his own IG and that makes him narcissistic and attention seeking? What will men do that you bn women will never complain? pls share us the memo?!? na wa

• LemmeRant

December 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm

I don’t understand o.

Small time now they will still sing men and women should be treated equally.

9. SoniaPaloma

December 14, 2017 at 12:57 pm

What is attention seeking in this? it is his IG page, he can post whatever he wants. This is something fun and goofy worth posting. y’all need to chill abeg, it is not as if he is narrating his personal life or something

10. Mamamia

December 14, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Ta! You can’t miss him on instagram with his weird posts. Nothing classy about his posts just an annoying somebody. The truth is, he honestly instigates this type of comments as he wants to be seen as happy and living the life while in actual fact he is yearning to say what went wrong in his relationship We all know that guy still wants Lillian back but me self thinks she is better of. Banky is slowly becoming like him. Y? I wonder.

• Lilo

December 14, 2017 at 2:19 pm

I just hope Ubi doesn’t need an ” Ikoyi bridge near miss moment ” before he seeks the help he obviously needs

11. John

December 14, 2017 at 2:21 pm

We all know that guy still wants Lillian back ….you and who?…Speak for yourself madam psychiatrist…??..some people self and their cliche analysis…were you all programmed in the same factory

• Cocoa

December 14, 2017 at 6:47 pm

“Were you all programmed in the same factory”
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! OH JOHN…. i cant stop laughing! oh gosh! JOHN!!! hAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

I cant lie i needed that laugh!.

But brother what have we done naww??? We just want to love on you men but you keep insulting us..haba!!!

12. Aibee

December 14, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I’m sitting here just wondering if I’m looking at the same pictures other BNers are looking at! What exactly about these pictures of a father backing his son caused this much vitriol? Is there some behind the scenes footage I missed since I’m not on instagram?

13. Deleke

December 14, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I also back my 11 month old while carrying his brother and I don’t seek attention or a trophy for it!

• Cocoa

December 14, 2017 at 6:55 pm

I know you don’t need or want a trophy..but I CELEBRATE you brother. Thank you for being a SUPPORTIVE FATHER for your children and their mother.

You are BLESSED!

• Anon

December 14, 2017 at 10:45 pm

It was your choice not to post it. And is a celebrity (if I can call him that) while you are not.

14. Mawi

December 15, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Na wa. What did Ubi do to attract all these hate? If he is an attention seeker, how does that affect y’all? Why don’t u simply block him from ur social media feeds? Is he forcing anyone of u to follow him? How do u know what exactly went down btw Ubi and Lilian? Who are u to say who was at fault or who is better off? Do u even know them personally or were u part of their marriage? What makes u believe Lilian is a saint while Ubi is the devil??? Is it simply because she’s female? I ask all these because the hateful comments here are illogical and baseless. What a frustrated, bitter bunch. *spits*