Scoop

Your mummy is absolutely distraught without you still – Read Eucharia Anunobi’s Emotional Tribute to late Son

BellaNaija.com

Veteran Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi who lost her teenage child, Raymond, to sickle cell anemia in August 2017, has written an emotional tribute to him, 3 months after his passing.

The actress shared a photo of her son on her Instagram page accompanied with the words below:

22nd August 2017 was the day God’s precious child and son , the amazing blessing God blessed me with , that made me to be a mother , travelled out of this earth .
5th September 2017 was the day his fleshly remains was committed to mother earth .
5th December 2017 was the day it cumulated three months of my mourning him , for the purposes of observing rites of culture / tradition .

Raymond Joshua Chimaobi Chimnonso Ekwu , your mummy is absolutely distraught without you still . Our home is so silent now without you . Every time I still peep into your room to see if you’re there . When I drive back home , I long to see your smiling face radiating that joy of seeing me back . Cooking has lost it’s joy , because you’re not there to ask all those questions : mummy what are you cooking now ? What’s that ? Why do you put that ? Mummy please can I stir the contents of what you’re cooking ? Can I get a piece of meat ? No more will I hear you say : mummy my sleep mode is not activated yet , when I say : Chimnonso go to sleep right now ! No one to ask me : mummy how come am getting pimples on my face and you don’t have ? And I have to answer : Joshua , you’re in your puberty years and becoming a young man ? Aaaaah my son , my baby , the most considerate child , my six feet four inches ( 6ft , 4 inches tall ) adorable giant , I miss you oooooooo .

Be that as it may , I want to use this medium to wholeheartedly appreciate God , the eternal rock of ages , the all knowing emperor of the universe , the pillar of my life , for it all .
THE GREAT I AM THAT I AM , I THANK YOU , I BLESS YOU , I HONOUR YOU , I GLORIFY YOU LORD – 1 Thessalonians 5 : 18 .

May his Soul continue to Rest in Peace, our thoughts and prayers remain with her and her family.

1. rosette

December 7, 2017 at 11:32 am

This is so heartbreaking. I can’t even bear the thought of what you are going through. May God in his infinite mercy heal your pain in Jesus Name, for him alone understands.. It is well with you.

2. Mama

December 7, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Almighty father be with her and show her you are alive. Give her the strength she needs to go through this. I have tears coming down my face. Dear God not even our enemies should have to bury a child.

3. NG

December 7, 2017 at 1:12 pm

So sorry for your loss madam Eucharia. May God give you grace to dwell in His comfort now and always. Ndo

4. Della Russel

December 7, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Painful and heartbreaking. You need to be in her shoes to feel her pain. Pray for her if you can. May God heal the wounds in her heart and wipe away her tears.

5. kkay

December 7, 2017 at 1:23 pm

I don’t know why I clicked on this link because I am weeping uncontrollably now – in a public place. I tried to ignore but couldn’t.
    May God’s Spirit comfort you. Your son is resting in peace.

6. adelegirl

December 7, 2017 at 3:31 pm

This was heart wrenching to read and I am tearing up now so I cannot even begin to imagine the very real pain she is feeling. Dear Lord, please comfort this woman like only you can and give her peace, the peace that passes all understanding. Amen.

7. take heart

December 7, 2017 at 7:03 pm

I do not have any children of my own but I have experienced four miscarriages in my attempt to have children. Two out of the four miscarriages, I lost twins. I know what is feels like to yearn to see a child not born. It must be more devastating to lose a child you had the blessing to hold, talk to, touch, teach and love..I am deeply sorry.

8. Cathy

December 7, 2017 at 7:52 pm

I pray for you ma. I pray that the Holy Spirit comforts you. Hmmm . It is well with you.

9. Boladale

December 8, 2017 at 9:33 am

No pain can be compared to the loss of beloved one, especially one’s child. I pray that Almighty God console you and compensate you.

10. Anonymous

December 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm

May the presence of the sweet HolySpirit comfort you, the love of Christ surround you and the joy of the Lord be your strength at this time.

The all knowing and seeing God knows best. It’s well.