Style

Watch Justine Skye’s Purple Hair Inspired Tutorial by Ronke Raji on BN Beauty

As if Ronke Raji, one of our favourite beauty vloggers, read our minds, she has a dark purple hair and makeup tutorial inspired by Justine Skye!

Admit it, we’ve all been stalking the gorgeous singer and totally feeling her hair. Now Ronke has a tutorial recreating one of her looks.

Check it out

1. Pat

December 8, 2017 at 12:01 am

When did make up begin to make one scary looking. I am baffled. I gats to stay away from make up then.

• Corolla

December 8, 2017 at 1:07 am

Olodo…must you do your own like this?

• ajankolokolo

December 8, 2017 at 8:11 am

That’s why i don’t bother with this ronke videos. I wonder if she goes around with such scary makeup.

2. FeliciaSnap

December 8, 2017 at 12:56 am

I like her personality, but this girl needs to tone EVERYTHING down!
    I don’t necessarily believe there is such a thing as “too much makeup”, because a good makeup artist can make a woman look natural even when a lot of products are used. Ronke’s makeup however, looks like it has been applied with a shovel and caked-on. Not a good look!

3. Rashidat

December 8, 2017 at 2:26 am

Pele Ronke. Do away with the contacts o wa somehow.

4. I support Pat

December 8, 2017 at 3:40 am

@Corolla if u were intelligent enough u will be able to compehend the message. Apparently it is glaring who the real olodo is.

5. Sherlie Holmes

December 8, 2017 at 3:10 pm

I hollered when she brought out that iron. Ronkeeee! LMAO

You can flat iron the top of your wig PRIOR to placing it on and will get the same effect. I can’t stop laughing!

6. Kie

December 8, 2017 at 11:14 pm

I had to unsubscribe from her YouTube channel. The looks she has been uploading lately is just off.