Great news for everyone who loves to whip out delicious, attractive and creative meals as The Place Restaurant launches the maiden edition of The Place Great Chef Cooking Competition.
The winner of the competition will go home with a whooping sum of N1,500,000; while the first and second runner up will go home with N1,000,000 and N750,000 respectively.
Also, contestants who show impressive cooking skills will be given employment opportunities to work with the restaurant’s production team in churning out best-selling recipes.
Submission of entries will run from Friday, December 1st, till Sunday, December 31st, 2017.
- Follow @theplacelagos on Instagram and Facebook.
- Visit any The Place restaurant and identify how you can improve our menu offering; either to provide a new popular product or to radically improve the taste of our existing product.
- Provide at least one new food product (maximum of 3) that will be appealing, tasty and well received by people living in Nigeria and likely to become a best seller in the restaurant.
- Submit a picture or a video of you making the food to [email protected].com.ng with a brief of the inspiration behind each food submitted.
- Submission via email must follow the following format:
i. Name: Surname, first name
ii. Social media account name (on the platform you follow us) – Facebook/Instagram)
iii. Email address
iv. Phone number
v. Gender – Male or female
vi. Primary state of residence in Nigeria to date
vii. One high resolution picture (jpeg format) of each food product OR a video of you making the food (video download link should be included)
viii. State the name and give a brief of the inspiration behind each food dish submitted and why you
think it will be acceptable/popular amongst Nigerians – (maximum of 150 words per dish)
ix. State key ingredients/recipe and cooking process used
x. Specify culinary training and experience (if any)
Competition is open to all resident citizens of Nigeria 18 years and above.