News

“It’s hard for a star to find true love” – Kenny Blaq

BellaNaija.com

"It's hard for a star to find true love" - Kenny Blaq - BellaNaija

Kenny Blaq

Comedian Kenny Blaq has in an interview with Punch said not much about his life has changed since attaining stardom.

Kenny Blaq, real name Otolorin Kehinde, said he still visits local canteens to eat amala when he’s craving a meal, still takes okada when commuting. He said:

Stardom has not changed anything about me. I still go to the local amala joint in my area to eat. I wear slippers whenever I am taking a stroll on my street, I still ride on okada.

I think the little way stardom may have changed me is that it has made me wiser and helped me to identify my true friends. There are some friends who are there because I am Kenny Blaq and there are the real friends who are with me because I am Kehinde.

On relationships, the comedian complained that it’s hard for a star to find true love.

It’d be difficult to find a girl who loves him for who he is, he said, because everyone loves Kenny Blaq. He said:

It is hard for a star to find true love. For instance, if I say that I want to get married today and I don’t have a girlfriend, it would be difficult to get a girl that loves me for who I am because everybody loves Kenny Blaq.

It is really tough finding someone that really loves you. Besides that, I don’t have privacy anymore because I cannot take a walk on the street without being afraid of kidnappers. I am scared they might kidnap me.

1. Lovely

January 6, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Lol Abeg shut up! It’s in Nigeria that everyone think they are a Star. Did I hear kidnap? Hahahaha it means the kidnappers have no sense, how much will they get as ransom? Okay maybe Oshodi
    Kidnappers will be willing to ‘steal’ you at least they will get 50,000k for their effort! Having a laugh????????

2. Letty

January 6, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Go and sit down and stop taking yourself too seriously. These nitwits are off their ruckers..who told you you are a star. If a star so bloody what?

• Pearg

January 6, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Here is some coolade drink here for and several sits for you……(to enjoy the drink)

3. Chukiez

January 7, 2018 at 2:16 am

Did I hear this boy say stardom has made him wiser?? Lolz… hell no, it has not, it only made you a dumb boy… see boy wey never get anything wey dey claim star, even the real stars can’t say this nonsense.. You’ve done nothing but displayed ur stupidity!

4. mela

January 7, 2018 at 8:45 am

The comments are epic…..BN family u pple are too mouthed

5. Uberhaute_Looks

January 7, 2018 at 9:59 am

He’s a star, I appreciate and celebrate him because it’s not easy to make auto robots laugh and Nigerians have always been in auto mode…we go wherever our crazy leaders wants and we’re still suffering but smiling.
    Kehinde, continue making good jokes and beware, anybody can be kidnapped in Nigeria.

• Anne

January 10, 2018 at 2:36 am

Exactly. Don’t know why some people are hating. This guy is a star, A unique comedian. Guess some people like to persecute Christian artists. Kenny is talented. God deposited great talents in him. If you discover your own God given destiny, you will stay on your lane, not being jealous and God will make you successful.