Sweet Spot

Laura Ikeji becomes Payporte Ambassador

BellaNaija.com

2018 is off to a great start for fashion entrepreneur Laura Ikeji, as she’s been signed on as a Payporte ambassador!

Ikeji shared the news on her Instagram, posting photos of herself signing the deal. She wrote:

Say helloooooooooooo to the new fashion brand Ambassador of @payporteyassssssssss. Not only am I the brand ambassador of this prestigious brand, I’m also the anchor of Bigbrother Nigeria trivia. This is amazing, my God is amazing, Instagram y’all made this happen. Too happy

@officialeyobassey Thanks for choosing me, thanks for believing I could deliver, to my future inlaw Bisoye, thank you, everyone at payporte thank y’all.

See the photos and posts below:

Photo Credit: lauraikeji

1. shabba

January 20, 2018 at 11:10 pm

BN be throwing a damn tree this Saturday night. BNERS, let the dragging begin o #amarawashere

2. Amanda

January 20, 2018 at 11:15 pm

BN I see what you guys are trying to do. Instagram is literally on fire.

3. Ottawa Queen

January 20, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Okay Congrats! So back to the matter on ground….so wetin dey shele between the Kanu brothers and Amara? Hmmmm!

• kole

January 21, 2018 at 12:00 am

You no even use style ask. Lmao! Anyway it’s something about borrow pose and oloshi oloriburuku. Choi! That was a savage launch of missile on laura’s bae sha

• Gist

January 21, 2018 at 12:09 am

Abeg, spill if you wan spill. Which kain half gist be this one?

• Ottawa Queen

January 21, 2018 at 3:12 am

Lmao! Real oloshi oloriburuku. The comments on instagram got me rolling on the floor. Chaii Nigerians are wicked! Hmmm the gist be say Ogbonna (Laura’s bae) dey always knock him brother door to beg for things (even football ticket kwa) and dey pose for instagram. The wife aint having none of that this year!!

4. Anon

January 21, 2018 at 12:07 am

Congrats, Laura. I hope that’s all BN wants us to say. ?‍♀️

5. Tiwaniola

January 21, 2018 at 12:12 am

Bellanaija Bellanaija, weldone. na una way

6. Meee

January 21, 2018 at 3:34 am

BN, you guys are so damn shady!!! No guts to post the ‘main tory’ so they use style put this one out knowing the BN crew already know the ‘gist’ and want us to flood the comment section. ???

7. Jenna

January 21, 2018 at 6:08 am

Uche Pedro your staff are cowards!!!!! I know you don’t post this. Grow some boobs and post the story if you want other wise stop!!!

• californiabawlar

January 21, 2018 at 7:59 am

lol, it’s not that serious na! a whole cowards? Take it easy o.
      Sometimes when I see gbeborun elsewhere, I wonder what type of spin BN will use to stylishly serve the gist. I find their style quite ingenious, trolly, and amusing if you ask me!

8. Bella b bold

January 21, 2018 at 11:26 am

Saw many fools’comments on ig people abusing Amara.. I wish I could tell u a story how my friend’s husband younger bro came back from Service (NYSC) omg! This guy made life miserable for the bro wife, the husband(nt legally married thou) is the gentle type sha..My friend woke up one morning and travel to a far city(thou she had told me all her plan of leaving with her son) i was with her last year to celebrate her son 2yrs birthday.. got a job and called d hussy to marry his brother??…so-called husband has been begging her to come back o that they will even go pay her bride price and do other necessary things, she said olorun maje

9. John Matilda

January 21, 2018 at 12:36 pm

From all indications Amara seems calm and easy going, for her to bust out like that means she has had it up to her throat. She even wrote in yoruba language, this is serious. Kanu should grow some balls and put his brother on a leash

10. Bey

January 22, 2018 at 12:39 am

Laura is like Toke, she’s hustling and her hustle is paying, a lot of women are not gonna like her. They both made their cases worse by putting it in people’s faces. So also her sister Linda, people are waiting for every opportunity to rip them to pieces. Laura got an endorsement, people rather celebrated the husband’s call out instead of talking about her breakthrough. That’s the times we’re in now; there are no friends any where, people who look for online validation you’re on a long thing. They will come to your page praise you, beg you your destiny put, but let there be a small gobe, they get a fake instagram account and mock you. Let your case come on blogs, they will tear you apart. I shame for my fellow women, go to SDK’s blog and see how they’ve been disgracing themselves since yesterday. Laura this, Laura that, what is Laura’s crime in this? Nothing, she got an endorsement that’s all. I was reading women dragging her for making legit money????? Laura is not even one of my favs, but I was really disgusted yesterday. I tell people, witches are on social media be careful. People don’t want to hear of each other’s success. SDK is enjoying them now because they don’t see a lot of ads there. Any day they look and see ads continuously, they’ll start hating on her. Some of them told her that they left Linda’s blog because she’s making ?, how can people like this wish you well. She keeps having a lot of comments and no ads??? SDK check if witches are your bvs. Stop enabling witches because they have no friends.

• omaa

January 22, 2018 at 12:20 pm

Bey well said. Sdk had some issues with Linda ikeji and her blog visitors decided to “buy case”. You know how “sheeple ” defend their pastors with their life, that’s what you have going on on that blog.

11. Olapeju

January 22, 2018 at 2:48 pm

She has such a wholesome smile abi laughter….Its so beautiful. I hope this puts a smile on someone’s face.

12. Sarah

January 23, 2018 at 12:08 am

Personally, this is an issue that should have been dealt with in-house, not on social media. People already pointed out that Kanu already has issues with his business in Nigeria, the last thing he needs is a family brouhaha. My two cents is that Kanu should withdraw the largesse being given to his own family, as well as Amara’s. Since his wife wants him to spend on his nuclear family, then he should no longer cater for the needs of any extended family member on either side.