Style

#BNStyleVDay18: WIN a Relaxing Massage for Two this Valentine Season!

BellaNaija Style

In this season of love, Essenza #LovingEssenzaSpa in partnership with #BellaNaijaStyle is giving you a chance to win a relaxing massage from Essenza Wellness with your best friend!

How to win:
1) Follow @essenzawelness and @bellaniajstyle on Instagram
2) Comment your best friend’s name and why he/she deserves to win (under this post on www.bellanaijastyle.com).

Note:
· Contest is open to Lagos residents only.
· A winner would be chosen at random and announced on the 14th of February.
· All rules must be completed to win.

Good luck!

1. Mz_ogunyemi

February 13, 2018 at 1:45 am

MY friend Ebun deserves to win because she is a lawyer to be, studying law in unilag and needs to relieve herself of all stress and body pain…. My friend @morbellhair needs to win please

2. Ene Amatu

February 13, 2018 at 10:20 am

I’ll love to win this for my best friend Regina she just started her own business and has been faced with the challenges of being a young entrepreneur, this will really help her unwind and keep her refreshed and motivated.

3. Kelechi

February 13, 2018 at 10:46 am

Mrs A.A. Agomuo (Mum) needs to win this because she has been a woman of great woman of valor. she is the bread winner of my family. she needs to relieve herself from all the stress. Please she needs it.

4. Akinosho Samson

February 13, 2018 at 11:17 am

My partner is Abimbola Babalola. It’s very rare to find a lady in these times that sees your worth and weaknesses and has decided to push through life with you. That is who Abimbola is to me. It’s not a cliche when i say she has really been there for me mending all my shortcomings and supporting me the way i can’t even begin to explain here. I just want a chance to say “thank you” to her and this might be a good way to do that this season. I know she will be wow-ed when this happens. Thanks

5. mz_titilitious

February 13, 2018 at 12:32 pm

My boo Tunde works round like a clock. He is always busy ,no time to rest or relax. That has been his way of life since he got this new job. Whenever we talk, he always complain of headache, body pain and muscle pull., I think he really needs a massage to prevent burnout.

6. Cyril Ukennaya

February 14, 2018 at 2:54 pm

My best friends name is “Anita Alex-Joseph”.
    She deserves to win because she believes her partner needs a massage and she isn’t bouyant enough to give him that treat.