BN TV

WATCH Episode One of #SGIT Producer Abimbola Craig’s New Vlog – “My Online Dating Experience In Lagos”

BN TV

Producer, actress and lawyer Abimbola Craig has launched her very own YouTube channel which will be home for her vlog series “Ms Craig’s Thoughts“.

Episode one is out and it’s titled “My Online Dating Experience In Lagos“.

In this episode Abimbola shares her hilarious experience with online dating in Lagos.

Watch below.

1. Marie Antoinette

March 10, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Interesting! I smiled all through…good to see Ms Craig outside SGIT.

2. Marsala

March 11, 2018 at 6:23 am

Tinder ke? You can’t expect a serious relationship from Tinder. It’s a hook up app. Tolani no do you well oooo!

• Jummy

March 11, 2018 at 8:26 am

Met my boyfriend on tinder. We’re going on 2 years now. Lol

In retrospect I don’t think we would have ever crossed paths if we didn’t meet online. We’re both homebodies.

• Florence

March 11, 2018 at 5:03 pm

This is how you close opportunities. Blanket statements don’t always work. Stereotypes sometimes don’t apply in all situations. Be open-minded and you will be shocked, not just in dating, but every area of life.

• Non

March 13, 2018 at 10:42 am

I met my fiance on Tinder. So never say never 😉

3. Que

March 11, 2018 at 11:21 am

Why does this sound like a am ready for marriage please come and marry me. Not what I expected

4. A

March 12, 2018 at 4:59 am

No where to subscribe.

5. A

March 12, 2018 at 5:00 am

No vissible button

6. siskoko

March 13, 2018 at 6:43 am

hmm online dating is just ….. I didn’t want to go this route but i chose to because I do not go out a lot and my social circle is pretty small so online dating helped in meeting guys I would not meet in person.. I am based in Alberta and surprisingly, there were quite a lot of Nigerians on tinder.. I did come in contact with some crooks, married, engaged men smh and decided to delete the app and won’t be going back.
    Although, I did meet an african guy on tinder last year but did not feel a physical attraction at first but omo i had to do a rethink.. homeboy treats me like a queen and thats all that matters at this point in my life .. when people ask how we met we say at some african event simpu! .

7. Des