Weddings

The Wedding Planner’s Introduction Ceremony

BellaNaija Weddings

Founder of Events by Bankysu Banke and her beau Tolu had their introduction ceremony recently. Both families kicked off a lifetime union as one.

Friends and family of the couple joined them to celebrate the first step of their forever love journey.

We featured Banke and Tolu’s surprise #BNBling proposal here.

Congratulations to the couple!

Credits

Beautiful bride ?

2. Barbie

April 13, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Just Introduction? Ok oo

3. Jade

April 13, 2018 at 4:15 pm

OMG!!! just introduction……I thought it was traditional marriage SELF,,,WOW..
    The bride is beautiful but man…….this is so much stress on my own path…me that I want to do simple introduction

4. Seriously

April 13, 2018 at 5:25 pm

I just commented on their proposal post. Bride is one stunning lady, she reminds me of darego. She has a beautiful face, cute head shape. I love her outfit.

• jokobaba

April 13, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Please where can I find a girl like this?

5. Uberhaute Looks

April 13, 2018 at 9:37 pm

I thought it was their wedding.
    Mò mí n mò é in those days used to be very simple and the razzmatazz left for the trad.
    Congrats to you too.

6. Della Russel

April 14, 2018 at 2:16 am

Just introduction? Dangote’s daughter had an introduction too? May the marriage be beautiful and last longer than the introduction.

7. Memebaby

April 14, 2018 at 8:36 am

THis is too much for just an introduction comon… May the marriage be as colourful as this intro..

8. Memebaby

April 14, 2018 at 8:40 am

Not to rain on their parade.. (how can I sef).. do y’all remember when things were just …simple.. I remember my aunties introduction like a Sunday’s visit.. with just a few people in the living room.. trad was done in your backyard.. (Idk how it is for you lagos folks I’m from Benin)..times have really changed.. just thinking out loud.. it’s 3:40am.. I need to sleep.

9. Akpeno

April 14, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Hmmmm if dis is just intro wetin wedding go be like? Na wah o. People have money in naija o.
    Congrats to the couple.

10. Letty

April 15, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Do people really have all this money? I have an uncle that borrowed millions from my mom for his daughter’s wedding. Some people don’t have all this money it is just societal pressures to maintain the status quo.

• Nnechi Spicy.

April 17, 2018 at 12:11 pm

Ihunru table a ine shake è shakè, hmmm odiegwu!

11. Letty

April 15, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Why covering her stomach. Is she pregnant? We can’t admire the outfit

• lola

April 19, 2018 at 8:08 pm

i guess she is

12. Mee2

April 17, 2018 at 6:33 am

She is an event planner na. So she probably utilised her contact list.

13. Ije

April 20, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Is that a long thumb nail I spy the groom sporting?
    #FacePalmMoment
    #BigNoNo

14. Banke's Neighbor

April 26, 2018 at 3:06 am

Just so you know, Banke’s parents are financially bouyant. We grew up together in Lagos, attended the same elementary & high school. This seem like a normal event compared to what her know her parents to be. By the way the Dad used to be a manager at JOHN HOLTS way back. I don’t know much about him anymore but I saw him in the picture & he still looks good. So y’all don’t overthink things, her family can afford what was displayed.