Scoop

Toyin Lawani gifts Nina a Car on her Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Toyin Lawani buys Car for Nina on Birthday

Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist Nina has received a surprise gift – a car – from fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani on her (Nina’s) birthday.

The car was presented to Nina at her birthday celebration which was well attended by her friends and well-wishers.

Watch the video below:

Photo Credit: @tiannahsplacempire

1. Chynwa

June 1, 2018 at 3:29 am

Dear BN, I have feedback for you on this your Privacy policy thing… I must say, A for effort! but some bits of it looked copy and paste to me like it doesn’t apply to BN context. Secondly, it didn’t feel like I had a say in anything; so I don’t agree to somethings on there but there are no options for me to ‘choose’ the level of my information you can use, etc.?

2. Chynwa

June 1, 2018 at 3:33 am

3. Jay

June 1, 2018 at 4:54 am

Nina and Toyin Lawani shouldn’t end up having misunderstandings just the way Toyin had with Bobrisky. Congrats Nina

4. John

June 1, 2018 at 8:03 am

Whenever I see nina.

This qoute comes to mind

( Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.)

• Adwark

June 1, 2018 at 3:14 pm

How many times will you say same thing about Nina? Is it your private part?

5. Sandra

June 1, 2018 at 8:30 am

Toyin just bought her forever and ever.

6. Adenike

June 1, 2018 at 10:26 am

Congratulations to Nina… However, I’m just that kind of person that hates collecting substantial gifts from people especially when I’m in no position to reciprocate. Someone (who’s not immediate family) buys me a car, I will feel unquestionably indebted to the person. I can almost foresee an “after all I’ve done for you” episode in the near future.

I remember I learnt this principle when one guy gave me my first ever Valentine’s gift, my mum encouraged me to get him something as well, just so that it is evened out. So that even if I don’t date you, I don’t feel like I owe you.

7. Oma

June 1, 2018 at 2:58 pm

@Adenike, your mum is a very smart woman. I’m the same way when it comes to gifts too. I mean, in this case, what is the basis for toyin buying Nina a car? It just doesn’t make any sense… this type of awoof be as a get, biko. Let it not lead to serious diarrhea for Nina . Though like my friend would say …she will cross that bridge if she ever gets there so why collect headache before the wahala even starts

8. Chibaby