Music

“You got a sister-in-law you would smash? I got four of them” – Listen to Kanye West’s New Song ‘XTCY’

BellaNaija.com

Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian West and Kylie Jenner

Kanye West has a new song out and some of the lyrics of the song are a bit controversial.

In the song titled ‘XTCY’, Kanye West is talking about the fact that he has four sisters-in-law that he “would smash”. He gives the Kardashians and Jenners a shout out in his new song but it’s an awkward shoutout.

The rapper and fashion designer says he would “smash” wife Kim Kardashian‘s sisters – KourtneyKhloeKendall, and Kylie.

The lyrics read, in part:

“You got sick thoughts? / I got more of ‘em / You got a sister-in-law you would smash? / I got four of them / Damn, those is your sisters / You did something unholy to them pictures / Damn, you need to be locked up / Nah, we need a bigger hot tub”

You can listen to Kanye‘s new song “XTCY” below.

Download

Photo Credit: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images

1. Cocoa

August 12, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Rarely lost for words….wow..just WOW!

And these are the people some of you are listening to/worshipping.

• Smh

August 12, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Madam judgina, how is it your business what others choose to listen to? You are SO self righteous, jeez. Pharisee.

• Cocoa

August 13, 2018 at 9:47 pm

Pharisee? God calls me “RIGHTEOUS”…He sent me out here to WARN you all to STOP listening to and watching the very things HE HATES. I love you enough to tell you when something is KILLING YOU.
      It is my business to WARN YOU, it is not my business to ENSURE you obey.

• Smh

August 13, 2018 at 10:04 pm

Speak the truth yes, but not in the self righteous manner you do. As several people have pointed out over and over again, you have a very judgmental holier than thou attitude. You yourself need to TAKE HEED because the first shall be last and the last first. The Pharisees equally considered themselves righteous and everyone else a sinner.

• Cocoa

August 14, 2018 at 12:48 pm

The pharisee thought they were righteous because they kept a bunch of laws….they REJECTED JESUS…and for this they were called CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL by Jesus. I am not a hypocrite…i can never tell you what i will not say to myself.

I AM RIGHTEOUS not because i keep the law but because i have ACCEPTED JESUS AS MY SAVIOUR AND LORD ( Saviour because he rescued me from the death of sin and Lord because He is now my Master.
      i do as my Master says because i am a faithful servant…when i accepted Jesus i was given the gift of the Holy Spirit…who helps me, guides me and teaches me how to walk in the righteousness of my Father….so now i do not sin habitually anymore. When God looks at me He sees Jesus and no longer my sinful nature and past.

This same gift is available to you if you want it.

You and others are upset because the truth i speak is causing a reaction in you…it is exposing your sin to you..holding a mirror up to your heart …its a great thing that you are uncomfortable …it means you are hearing the call of God for your life to be saved!!

FORGET about me for a minute , just in the still of your heart ask yourself why someone teling others to stop listening to music that promotes voilence, sexual immorality, lust , idol worship, etc ..ask yourself why that is UPSETING to you.

Righteoueness is attainable …..all you have to do is accept the call from Jesus…immediately you will recieve the Holy Spirit and He will lead you in ALL truth.

What you call self righteous is the confidence of a true child of God in the works of Her Father. I am BOLD and FEARLESS because Jesus already died and rose again and defeated my adversary the devil. Of course i will walk with my head high.

• Smh

August 15, 2018 at 2:26 pm

“the truth i speak is causing a reaction in you…it is exposing your sin to you..holding a mirror up to your heart ”

You just cannot do without JUDGING, May God deliver you from the spirit of sanctimonious self-righteousness in Jesus name. AMEN.

• Cocoa

August 15, 2018 at 8:55 pm

Judging is not a sin my dear….CONDEMNATION is ( you wIll NEVER find a comment of me telling someone they are going to hell..ONLY GOD WILL DECIDE THAT).

The Bible tells us in 1Corithians 2::15 that the spiritual man judges all things. We judge to decipher what is right and what is wrong based on the word of God. It is only sinful if i judge you without judging myself, that means if i am a hypocrite. God sees my heart..i am no hypocrite. The way i correct others is the way i correct myself.

The truth i speak is in direct alignment with the Word of God…and the Word of God is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness 2Timothy 3:16.

You see my correcting, sometimes rebuking and you think it is wrong because its not “NICE”. Correction is NEVER nice. The Bible tells us correction SCOURGES..but it is necessary for growth. i PRAY to never see someone in sin and just mind my business and walk on by. That is HATE not love. Because you and i both know GOD HATES SIN.

We have a COMMON ENEMY …whether you like my way of correction or not it doesnt change the fact that we are in a WAR against our COMMON ENEMY, the devil. So lets focus on that.

• Smh

August 16, 2018 at 5:42 pm

I repeat my earlier prayer for you – May God deliver you from the spirit of sanctimonious self-righteousness in Jesus name. AMEN.

• Seriously

August 13, 2018 at 2:57 am

There are sick people in the world. He’s not any different than ones who have same thought but hide and pretend due to fear of other people.
      I like how Kanye is unapologetically expressing himself openly.
      It’s like a rapist who got caught is the same as one who did it secretly or thought of it.

2. Ec

August 12, 2018 at 9:30 pm

You know some things you can think but not utter.

3. Toye