Music

Management releases statement on Tekno’s Ailment, says his Vocal Box is Temporarily Damaged

BellaNaija.com

Tekno's vocal box is temporarily damaged - Ubi Franklin | BellaNaija

Tekno

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin has shed more light on why Tekno has for months been absent in the Nigerian music industry.

In a statement released on his Instagram, Ubi shared that Tekno’s vocal box is temporarily damaged and he is taking a rest.

The singer had previously revealed that he was treating an illness, although he failed to mention what illness it was.

Ubi Franklin wrote that further diagnoses had doctors recommend to the singer to take time off to recover.

See the statement below:

1. seriously

November 26, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Vocal box? He don’t even sing, he just be talking through his songs in a sultry tone. It’s probably a different type of illness not vocal.
    Anyway, I wish him a quick recovery.

• Cocolette

November 26, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Maybe he shouts during shows? I don’t know sha but I hope he gets better soon, I like his music

• jade

November 28, 2018 at 3:53 am

lol shouting na naija’s version of singing. We don suffer, chai that’s how don jazzy go say he’s resting his voice too

2. chibuzor onah

November 26, 2018 at 10:20 pm

he will get better soon

3. BzKneez

November 27, 2018 at 5:18 pm

When I first saw the headline, the first thing that came to mind was “does he even sing like that at concerts?” My mind went to Yemi Alade -type singing.
    Whatever the issue, hopefully he will be able to give others courage by telling his story.
    Singing is singing (if na over-singing him di suffer from).

Wish him speedy recovery. Take time out to heal…

4. myself

November 27, 2018 at 8:14 pm

vocal box??

lthought its called “vocal Cord”.
    what do I know….

5. Jany View

November 28, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Get well soon Tekno, d Lord is your strength.