Scoop

Comedian & Actress Etinosa Idemudia wants her Ex-Husband to Stop Threatening Her | BellaNaijaDomestic violence is always a scary and terrible experience, and comedian and Nollywood actress Etinosa Idemudia has shared her sad experience.

She shared details of her marriage to her ex-husband Babatunde Solomon, writing that she left the marriage with fractured ribs and a stab wound.

The comedian shared a story of being constantly and terribly abused in her marriage, and how her life after divorce has been characterised by bullying and intimidation.

She shared a long text, asking that her ex-husband “stop threatening” her, and how because of his job as a naval officer, he has access to her whereabouts.

See her story below:

I can’t keep hiding for the rest of my life Tunde. I’m tired. You have bullied and intimidated me for 6 years! I’m not 22 years old anymore. I am not the child you married to torture at will, tie me up, put my head in a bowl of water, strangle me because you know I’m asthmatic then take me to the emergency unit of a hospital that is loyal to you. You tortured me to quit my job to be your full time slave- thankfully i never did. One time I tried to settle things btwn you and Your mother and she said you beat her up several times. She said you were cursed. I was like what kind of mother says that about her own child. Then you told me she was a witch and a prostitute, she has 4 children from different men, you locked the doors and tortured me for calling her so I stopped calling her. Please I just want to be free. Stop threatening me, stop blackmailing me. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

1. Fred

December 18, 2018 at 7:15 am

Etinosa! go to court and get a restraining order.

• Ela

December 18, 2018 at 1:19 pm

IN NAIJA?

• tunmi

December 24, 2018 at 3:23 pm

yes. Nigerian courts can authorize restraining orders.

2. Ronnie

December 18, 2018 at 8:38 am

Wow! What a scumbag!! I hope she gets all the help she can or needs and this man is locked up in a cage!!!

3. Lois

December 18, 2018 at 8:39 am

The Navy should retire him. He is a disgrace to the uniform. Such an embarrassment. Etinosa, you go girl. keep your head up! He can’t do nothing. Women rights group, please help! As for other ladies going through this, please speak up and don’t be afraid.

• xqsyou

December 20, 2018 at 1:41 am

Retire him ke?! You mean dismiss him dishonourably with absolutely no benefits!

4. Chi

December 18, 2018 at 8:51 am

Nothing will happen to u lady as long as u have spoken out. Good u have spoken out and put the devil to shame. your ex husband has no power or authority over u but GOD.so do not be afraid. just move on wit your life, forget about him n never contact him again. God will surely punish him for all he did to u. he will reap what he has sown against u. u are now free. God has got u.it is well wit u.

5. Ec

December 18, 2018 at 8:55 am

Ladies you cannot die in marriages o. Get out!!!!!

God help her

6. Apilgrim4life

December 18, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Change your name and get on with your life

7. Cyn

December 18, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Jesu!

8. gee

December 18, 2018 at 8:39 pm

i hope this lay sees the new year/ most Nigerian men are animals! na today ??! women have been saying this but men should discuss about the abuse they bring upon women, children and animals! (as they sleep with dogs and chickens too) and aim to be better/tolerable .. sigh how did the world tag this gender as the head/leader ?