Scoop

“Lionheart” to begin Streaming on Netflix in January

BellaNaija.com

"Lionheart" to start Streaming on Netflix January 4 | BellaNaijaWe finally know when the intensely anticipated movie “Lionheart” by Genevieve Nnaji will begin streaming on Netflix.

The movie, acquired by Netflix in September, has been screened in Toronto and Marrakech, and viewers everywhere else in the world have been waiting for when they’ll get to see it.

Well, Netflix shared their listings for January 2019, and it’s been revealed that “Lionheart” will begin streaming from January 4.

We’re so excited!

1. Viv

December 14, 2018 at 2:24 am

I can not wait

2. banku

December 14, 2018 at 3:27 am

Did some digging and found out that Netflix pays quite a sum for original movies, some as high as 90million$ and some as low as 5million$. Let’s assume Gene got a bad deal, say 2million$ for her movie. That is like 700,000,000naira, higher than the highest grossing Nig movie.
    Congrats Gene, I hail ye!!!!

• Busarni

December 14, 2018 at 10:38 am

And she doesn’t even make noise about it. I envy the way she carries about her thing. Always, on her lane. Rita,Stephanie,NSE as well.

3. Benjamin Osawe

December 14, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Thank God for her, her eyes don see. Abeg nne quietly dey hammer dey go jo.

4. cheeksi

December 14, 2018 at 5:46 pm

“All her business, keep it private. You know bosses move in silence”- Kelly
    Boss Gene, Thank God I have Netflix!!!

5. Awesome

December 14, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Once I get my December pay, I am already cutting out a good sum for my Netflix subscription… I am not even on Netflix but l go go subscribe and learn how it works ASAP… Then wait for 4th January like l am waiting for NYSC registration portal to open… ???? I can’t afford to be told about this… Definitely going to be among the first 10 to watch it once it hits Netflix.

6. Fonnie umoren

December 15, 2018 at 11:53 pm

Cant afford missing this!
    Gene you’re the best actress nollywood has ever had
    pls kip the fire burning….

7. Someonecute