Scoop

Linda Ikeji reveals her Son’s Dad – Sholaye Jeremi, says they’re “a completely closed chapter”

BellaNaija.com

For months, there have been rumours about who the father of celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji‘s son is. Now the media entrepreneur has revealed who he is – Sholaye Jeremi.

Writing on Instagram, Linda said:

Meet my son Jayce! ???. And yes, Sholaye Jeremi is his dad. Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter ?. Lol. I wrote something about it on my blog. I hope it reaches those it was intended for. ?. You can go over there and read! God bless

In the post on her website, Linda shared how she and Jeremi met, and what led to their separation.

The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi.

One of the things many people have asked me is how I met this man because we don’t run in the same circle. Well, I met him 3 years ago at Wheatbaker Restaurant in Ikoyi in December 2015 shortly after I moved to my home in Banana Island, Ikoyi. It was a day after Christmas and I was having dinner with friends when he walked in. He saw me and the rest is history. He claimed at the time that he had never heard of me which was seriously a turn-on for me because up until then I’d only been meeting men who behaved like fans. At the time we met, I was 35 and he was 37 and I’d been single for nearly 4 years. I was definitely searching and I fell in love almost immediately and so we became an item.

At the time I met him he lived in a 3-bedroom flat at what used to be 5th roundabout in Lekki after Mobil. I used to drive for almost two hours in traffic from my house to go see him. Most of the time, I carried my laptop to his home to enable me to work and at the same time spend the whole day with him.

It was a whirlwind romance. He was the funniest and most romantic guy I’d met up until that point, so it was easy to fall in love and I truly believed the feeling was mutual. A few weeks after we met, it seemed like we were planning a future together. This man was already calling me Linda Ikeji Jeremi and making all these plans but then just like that, it was over between us. I went from waking up every morning to love text messages from him to no more calls. I was just thanking God for finally sending me my own man when all of a sudden we were no longer talking to each other. Later he would tell me what scared him off. My public life. He claims he’s a private business man and didn’t want the attention being with me would bring to him and I told him I understood and we went our separate ways. We tried to get back together in 2016 but it didn’t work out so much so we separated again but stayed in touch (mostly him to be honest), stayed friends and that was how our back and forth started.

By mid-2017, we were both still single and we started seeing each other again quietly. There were times it was very intense and we talked about a future together, and there were times that I couldn’t figure out what exactly I was doing with this guy. We were not suited for each other. Totally different lifestyles. And there was the problem of my fame. I walked away from this man a million times and he came after me a million and one times. No matter how much I pushed him away, he kept coming back and me, because I couldn’t find anyone else, I kept going back. Lol. So I was basically going back to my ex because I couldn’t find anyone else. *sigh*.

Then I fell pregnant. It wasn’t planned, it just happened; though we talked about having a child together just two months before I fell pregnant. He said something about putting a billionaire baby inside me and I remember jokingly telling him that I’m also a billionaire so our child was going to be a billionaire on both side…and we laughed. But after I fell pregnant, things became extremely weird between us. If I tried to explain what happened, I wouldn’t be able to because it was confusing to me. We went from talking about the pregnancy and being okay with it; he even suggested I go to Dubai for my pre-natals as he didn’t trust doctors in Nigeria, to literally not talking to each other anymore. Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn’t follow through and then he switched. He began to treat me with so much hate and aggression that I and my family had to cut him off completely.

To be honest if anybody had told me when we met three years ago, considering how deeply we cared for each other that I would fall pregnant two years later and he would completely turn his back on me for most part of my pregnancy, I never would have believed it but that’s what happened. I had to draw strength from myself, my family and close friends.

She also addressed the social media comments criticising her of being a hypocrite, for encourage people to be celibate, but went ahead to get pregnant our of wedlock. She wrote:

I’d also like to address a few other issues. Number one is this celibacy issue. So many people have trolled me over it and I’d like to correct the misunderstanding. I have never ever in my life said people shouldn’t have sex before marriage. NEVER EVER have I said that. I have even argued with quite a few people that it is not feasible in this day and age.What I have always said and I maintain till today is; Do not ever sleep with men for money because any woman with a brain and determination can get her own money herself. And there’s nothing sweeter than your own money.

The other thing I’ve always said is; do not sleep around with multiple men who just use your body for their pleasure; that is; too many one night stands, casual sex, many sex partners in a short period of time all in the name of relationships. Your body deserves better. I feel sex should only happen when you’re in a loving, committed relationship with someone you love. I was celibate for many years until I met my son’s father and fell in love. And instead of increasing my body count, I just went back to the same eggplant…lol.

Read her post HERE.

1. Flow

December 14, 2018 at 8:32 am

Hmmm, I was really touched by this, but she didn’t have to pretend about anything, like lie about being engaged when she wasn’t. She was played, by an advanced level player, but she won in the end, Jayce is the trophy.

• LOL

December 14, 2018 at 10:59 am

Based on this story it doesnt look like she lied after all. She said “he later agreed to a traditional marriage but did not follow through..” That’s an engagement. I wish her all the best. Besides this post is the best way to get back at him. He didnt want the publicity of being her husband. Now he has the publicity of being “the man who dumped Linda ikeji”. i M SURE THIS WOULD GIVE HIM A HEADACHE.

• gee

December 14, 2018 at 10:42 pm

lol you damn right….smh

• Robin Hood

December 14, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Mmmm. Keep consoling her

• ND Babe

December 15, 2018 at 2:04 am

Bella is not moderating today. He he he. Their excessive moderation helped me refocus my life on me. Anyhoo, I am proud of Linda for coming out. Not for my sake. But for the sake of the young girls she has preached celibacy to. More importantly, she has unveiled her vulnerability and in doing so this will make her the perfect catalyst for change in mentees’ lives. A mentee is more likely to follow advice when they see the human in a mentor – the mistakes, the falls, and the fact that falling down is just another opportunity to perfect the way to get up. Linda has done well. As for the religious part of her gist – Linda, GOd clearly has your back because he expanded your coast from nothing and with the impossible. Has it occurred to you that he just saved you uncommon headache? I dont know this dude. But,I can tell you that when God has your back he will bring uncommon obstacles between you and some agent of gehena that Satan has sent your way to derail you and steal your destiny. DO not regret your journey. As the Bible commands – In all things give thanks. OUr GOd is all seeing and all knowing. Ya never know what he saw in Jeremy that is not aligned with you, Jeremy may also be saying the same thing about you. Either way, it is ALL GOOD. Congrats on breaking the myth of vulnerability.

2. That African Chic

December 14, 2018 at 8:41 am

I understand how she feels(wanting to clear the air) especially in such a judgemental society. But honestly for her child’s sake the details of her relationship with his father didn’t have to be public. But it’s her life and she chooses how to live her truth.
    I’m so happy for her, to have a child is truly the greatest person (ie. If you so desire one). I wish her more greatness!!

3. Ugochukwu

December 14, 2018 at 9:09 am

Everybody has a story. When you see a broken marriage, when you see a baby mama, when you see a prostitute, there is always a story behind it. We only choose to condemn, we forget it could be anybody us inclusive. It is never complete for anyone.

4. D

December 14, 2018 at 9:17 am

You owe nobody an explanation. Congratulations on your little man he is sooooo cute .the one thing have come to realize as I get older is that love is hard and we humans are complicated, you can love someone but can’t make them feel the same way about you and sometimes love don’t make them stay with you and you still can’t place your finger on the one reason why it is so.
    Most single mom I know are financially stable (money is not the problem) they all seems to want love ,running pillar to post from one spiritualist to the other not about their work , just for the sake of love.
    I pray you find all you want and get all your heart desire.

• Seriously

December 14, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Why do fake people always say you don’t owe nobody an explanation, the same folks down harrassing you and nosy. Y’all was demanding explanation from her, People went hard on Linda during her pregnancy, her being a babymama and the father of her baby being absent. She’s a public figure, owns a gossip blog where she talks about people’s personal lives. its good she explained herself, it stops all the other he say, she say.
      Now, you heard it from her mouth.

Anyway, what thing I’m learning in life is, it’s complex and never say never because life has a way of writing your own story. I’m sure, she never thought this will end this way. I’m yet to understand men who turn their back 100% on their child. Okay, you and the woman don’t get along but be there for the child. Well, she has her baby which is what she always wanted.
      If a man genuinely loves/likes you, and feels like you are the one for him he will be willing to sacrifice, and compromise. Linda’s public life shouldn’t be the cause, there’s more to him he didn’t share and most likely of people finding out.0

5. Fabulous

December 14, 2018 at 9:20 am

The engagement was just a ruse to get by the pregnancy period..

6. Sandra

December 14, 2018 at 9:25 am

Oh my God, that baby is yummy. He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

7. T2T

December 14, 2018 at 9:27 am

“Then I fell pregnant”. How do you fall pregnant?

• G

December 14, 2018 at 4:02 pm

a fairy drops comes and puts a baby in you..how else? You are asking as if you do not understand literature…

• G

December 14, 2018 at 4:03 pm

a fairy comes and puts a baby in you..how else? You are asking as if you do not understand literature…

• Smh

December 14, 2018 at 9:30 pm

Literature or science? Lol lol

• ND Babe

December 15, 2018 at 2:08 am

You sorta fall….. LOLOLO

• Manny

December 17, 2018 at 3:19 am

You take a tumble in the hay, you roll over and over and then you fall into pregnancy.

8. Asa

December 14, 2018 at 9:29 am

She “fell” pregnant. So the pregnancy was unintended?

All my single ladies, don’t fall pregnant today by accident, adopt a family planning method!

• The Real Oma

December 14, 2018 at 11:13 am

So, you have ever heard of inlanned pregnancy before?
      For every family planning method, there is a line of women who have gotten pregnant while using them.

• Asa

December 14, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Stories that touch the heart. All Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives e.g implants, IUDs, and IUS have more over 99% chances of preventing pregnancy (check google) yet Linda’s own failed and she fell pregnant. In addition to LARC methods, she could have used condoms as well to protect against disease and yet, she still “fell” pregnant! Abeg there was no such thing!

9. Raliheart

December 14, 2018 at 9:32 am

It’s a win win . Jay bobo is the ? diamond

10. lin

December 14, 2018 at 9:49 am

Gosh, Little Jayce is soooo cute!!!!

11. Modupe

December 14, 2018 at 9:58 am

I think Linda is the present day Media mogul of our time. Absolutely great at controlling the narrative of her brand. She is amazing. Everyone else is learning. All hail the queen!!! I love her. I am so pleased she went ahead to have a baby…
    However, I am a bit sad that a Nigerian woman’s value vstill boils down to this marriage sha! Marriage to the ‘average Nigerian man’ so soul killing.
    I wish you the very best Linda. Your heart will find a place of rest soon, if not, two fingers to the Nigerian love jo.

• Robin Hood

December 14, 2018 at 7:19 pm

She is simply reaping what she showed. Profitting from gossip about others. No man wants a wife who is the neighborhood gossip-which Linda is. No man denies his woman or mother of his kid in public unless there is something fundamentally foul with the character. That’s why guys will keep a side chic and still keep a main wife or girl. It’s like a man who has sex with an mental case, he won’t make it public, but a mad man will profess love for a good woman/beautiful…a woman worth her weight in gold, will be fought over by men. It boosts his reputation.. Because the side chic offers less(mainly sex- for benefits) than the main chic or wife. Linda will not give him peace of mind

12. Elle

December 14, 2018 at 10:10 am

*we don’t run in the same circle*
    Was that meant to be a diss? Yet you allowed him unprotected access?

Who says it’s not feasible in this day and age to not be involved in premarital sex. Say it wasn’t feasible for YOU.

• The Real Oma

December 14, 2018 at 11:17 am

You mean “you run in same circle” with every human being?
      Everyone has a circle, influenced by profession, religion, etc.

• Elle

December 14, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Well, I don’t go around putting people in buckets or categories so please miss me with that BS.

• Sade

December 14, 2018 at 12:48 pm

Don’t mind her.
      I don’t even know who came from a poorer background of the two of them. Money-miss-road-social-climbers.

• Manny

December 14, 2018 at 5:45 pm

You’re the one with the problem if you think “we don’t run in the same circles” is a diss.

• Elle

December 14, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I guess reading and comprehension are difficult for some. You didn’t see the question mark?

• Manny

December 17, 2018 at 3:24 am

Madam Elle, my comment wasn’t for you abeg. Did you read and comprehend? ??

13. TT

December 14, 2018 at 10:35 am

But Linda is playing the victim here unfortunately. And this story is totally one sided to gather city and rekindle love from people.

Linda met Sholaye when he was in another serious relationship. intact the woman in question was wearing a ring, and this same woman in question was the one who transformed Sholaye’s life from jumping bike to becoming an Ikoyi resident. This same woman dated Sholaye for 5 years, which spanned before meeting Linda.

So there is no way Linda didn’t know and as a matter of fact, Linda broke this woman’s relationship with Sholaye. And now she is playing victim because she didn’t become winner las las.

• The Real Oma

December 14, 2018 at 11:20 am

There’s a hole in your story. Linda clearly stated the guy lived in Lekki when they dated. Did you make up this story just for the sake of it?

• Gina

December 14, 2018 at 8:48 pm

so you don’t understand that gutter days were before lekki.
      If AH dated him for over 5 years and the relationship shattered late 2016 into early 2017…. can you do the calculation of when AH picked him up from the gutters, and upgraded him to Lekki resident before re upgrading him to Ikoyi.

• MARY

December 14, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Linda story is very one sided. . .. she was never the main chick and she knows it but has to write a don story and also throw subtle shade at Sholaye

• Favour

December 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Thanks for narrating this but trust me on this both Linda and the other woman won?? God has saved me from players and I think sholaye or whatever his name is lost

• Anon

December 14, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I think she tried to bring him down by mentioning a three bed flat in Lekki. Anyway, doesn’t he live in Park View estate?

@was the one who transformed Sholaye’s life from jumping bike to becoming an Ikoyi resident.

Really? Madam A.H introduced him to Kachikwu, F.O and A.D? I don’t believe she did.

• Lulu

December 14, 2018 at 10:31 pm

@TT so Linda is the evil doer according to you? Wow! FYI. Men tell lies all the time, how sure are you he told Linda about the other lady? Why always blame the woman and let the man go free.? 2015 Linda was well known, I doubt she would knowingly get involved with a man that was taken. He must have lied to her. Anyway, I honestly don’t care about him and Linda, they are both grownups, my problem is, no matter what, no man should turned their back on their blood. This story will eventually destroy him. This will damage his image. People will now look at him differently. People will forever look at him as the guy who disowned his child. I honestly pray, for the sake of his child, he and Linda should make up, not as couple but as co parents.

• ND Babe

December 15, 2018 at 2:10 am

SO she saved Alali the pain of being stuck with this seemingly chronic loser? She did good then. No woman should love a man who does not value her above all other women. If he is willing to step out this much on Alali then he does not deserve her. It is not as if she is an ugly olofofo with no future.

14. Busarni

December 14, 2018 at 10:35 am

If someone ever told me that I can do without opening BN every day, I would say the person is mad. I guess over moderating comments made most of us to loose interest.
    Try and amend before it gets out of hand. Linda, nobody really cares, you have a cute baby. Nurture him , talk less and live a Purpose driven Life.

• Nini

December 14, 2018 at 11:04 am

Very true.. Unnecessary moderation of comments killed BN. I for one stopped coming to BN as it had become a no – interaction zone…everything just looked dropped.

Funny thing, the PR company I work for intact also blacklisted BN for this simple fact, no interaction and the fact they went down so badly in ranking. Sometimes trying to be too proper kills business

• ND Babe

December 15, 2018 at 2:10 am

Thanks for writing this. THey can censor my comment but I hope they read and re-read yours.

• Californiabawlar

December 14, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Maybe they don’t have enough people on staff to moderate? Because BN was moderating every single comment when I started visiting this site. But the comments would get posted in time like clockwork. Now it would take almost a day to see comments if it ever. I’m thinking the interaction part of the blog is no longer a priority ??‍♀️
      Anyways BN y’all need to make your comments guidelines and stick to it. Today you’ll moderate, tomorrow comments will get posted immediately, next week comments will be posted but later deleted, few days later you just stop posting comments… week after that… you get the gist ??? On a serious note, the inconsistency is not a good look/feel.

• Mobesty

December 14, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Apt .

• julie

December 15, 2018 at 2:48 am

THIS BLOG IS ON ITS ONE LEG – BASIC COPY CUT PASTE AND OVER MODERATING COMMENTS
      🙂 🙂 🙂

15. alexxx

December 14, 2018 at 10:40 am

so textbook, story for the gods.

16. Enny Heart Heart

December 14, 2018 at 10:54 am

LOL
    I love fictions!!

17. LOL

December 14, 2018 at 10:59 am

• dee

December 14, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Agreeing to have a trad is not engagement. Engagement is when a man chooses to marry you and gives you a ring himself. Not you and your family “talking him into” marrying you.

because someone did not want to marry you, publicly shaming them is the revenge? Jeez.
      So you will rather the man marry you even tho he doesn’t want to, then cheat or divorce later? OKAY!

18. Tos tos

December 14, 2018 at 10:59 am

oh my gosh, dis baby is cute. GOD bless u son

19. okaygurllll

December 14, 2018 at 11:27 am

Instead of increasing your body count you went back to the same TOXIC eggplant, I really hope that us as women, stop pretending that we do not enjoy sex and our bodies are to be presented to men for solely their pleasure.
    I don’t understand how Linda Ikeji, a woman who derives joy and has built her career on SLUT SHAMING and POLICING women is trying to justify her own actions by making it seem like she is some how above being a sexual being.
    Please she needs to sit down and reflect on how anti-woman her message truly is .

20. Nky

December 14, 2018 at 11:56 am

I love Linda for her hardwork but I hate how she would do anything to be liked. There is no difference between her story and most baby mama’s. They fall in love with the wrong people because of age and the need to be married or other reasons.

When you continually break up and run to a man everytime he calls you to apologizise or say I miss you,it’s called a butty call. Getting pregnant or him speaking with your father daily changes nothing. There is no shame in having a baby out of wedlock when you can afford to care for the child and it does not diminish you in anyway. Stop trashing other women. Even those who sell sex! Everyone has a story.

21. Californiabawlar

December 14, 2018 at 12:23 pm

It’s amazing how basic this story is… so after all the intrigue people were drumming up, all she did was get pregnant for a on again off again boyfriend? Psssh ??‍♀️??‍♀️ Swap out Linda and this same thing would happen to your street hairdresser that’s knacking her local taxi driver boyfriend… or your regular bank chick and her oil and gas bobo.
    At the end of the day, the human experience is so basic sha… bank account balance irrespective. It’s important to stay grounded.
    Baby girl Linda! Congrats on your baby, your honesty is almost unbelievable… but the only twist to this gist is that you still believe in love ? In this country? Hmmn… it’s like you want another belle? Not judging o!

Speaking of judging, how were you surprised about getting pregnant when you was gbenshing rawdog? Biko preach protection to these youngins you’re constantly going on and on about mentoring… if dem do like you, their actions will have major financial implications which you don’t have to worry about in your case. Also worthy of a honorary mention, y’all weren’t exclusive… STDs are still a thing right?

• Amen!

December 14, 2018 at 8:10 pm

People(Linda) forget there are other lifetime souvenirs you can get from unprotected sex other than PREGNANCY.

• Manny

December 15, 2018 at 12:40 am

The human experience is indeed very basic. Heartbreak, love, grief ….they happen to us all.

22. Anon

December 14, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Nice embellishment. There are 3 sides to every story. But in this one, maybe 5 – yours, his, the truth, EEA (Elite) and AH (Clarins.)

• Cece

December 14, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Abi o… AH (clarins) picked him up from the gutters, cleaned him up, and gave him a good right of passage through various levels till ikoyi and serious connections.

Now he is forming big boy…hmmm, anyways, everyone is a billionaire to Linda….and thank God he was the one to treat her f..kup

• Mrs chidukane

December 14, 2018 at 4:42 pm

My sis used to work for AH and gave me his gist. Let’s just say the man is a loser. He preys on rich women. At 40 and unmarried with all his supposed money. I’m happy she put him on blast. Ewu. If she didn’t get pregnant, they would still be dating and he would be professing love. On another note, this is why the Bible says let he who thinks he stands be careful lest he fall. This is why it is better to show empathy than get all judgemental. I’m happy she has a child. That’s the real blessing. I wish her well .

• Ebi

December 14, 2018 at 6:39 pm

You be coded sombori i swear???

23. Shaku daddy

December 14, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Lol I like Linda but I don’t believe her story. I know many women like her especially past 30. They meet a guy they like who they deem fit enough (financially, physically) to be the father of their kid, then they stop taking contraception, get pregnant and try to shame the guy into marriage. Knowing his actions didn’t speak of marriage or at least not that soon.Going back and forth with your ex because youre scared to be alone.

The kid is born, the woman doesn’t want enbarrassment, start wearing engagement ring, have a rushed traditional wedding, telling everyone the guy didn’t follow through with marriage.

Blah, blah blah. Linda your story is not unique infact it’s very typical. A guy saying he “would” marry you is very different than a guy saying “WILL you marry me”.

would you have “fell pregnant for him” if he was poor? Probably not. Anyway most women want marriage and children but settle for single mama especially as they age. So I guess you got half of what you wanted. No big deal

I would probably say the majority of women over a certain age will settle for a child, these days marriage is not essential.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

December 17, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Then I’m probably not in the majority.

I’m almost 40 and will not have a child if that’s my only option left for so called companionship. Not saying we don’t have our moments when we’d love the family experience but I won’t deliberately bring a baby into this world as a single woman to help me fill up that void, it’s incredibly selfish for me to decide to coopt some man’s spermatozoa in order to create a life which will have to deal with a negligently absent father. Actually, even in some marriages, we’re still faced with people procreating in situations that they really shouldn’t be, also trying to fill the void that a fully grown individual really should be responsible..

Of course, the so-called trappings of love (including the lies we tell ourselves) have a way of attempting to blind us to the obvious… the prayer is always to have common sense prevail over the more guttural instincts of selfishness.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

December 17, 2018 at 1:47 pm

**really should be responsible for**

24. Amanda

December 14, 2018 at 1:18 pm

The danger of one story. Please spare us the bullcrap. When you had write ups directly and indirectly attacking women who had children outside of marriage you didn’t know life happens. But now that it’s at your door step you are given us a dissertation.

25. Comment

December 14, 2018 at 2:30 pm

I think the public is way nicer than Linda. She’s been accorded the grace that she denied so many people during their trying times and made herself rich through malicious gossip. Always so eager to launch the gist that would expose people’s private shame.

The reason why she was being so cagey with the information is because she knows deep down inside how she responded to other people’s vulnerable events and she was concerned about how the public would respond to hers. She fed many to the gossip lions and trolls and became scared of facing the same treatment.

I hope she truly learns from this experience that in life anyone can become vulnerable and one should be gracious towards others.
    Her son is really cute. Wish her the best.

26. Baybie

December 14, 2018 at 3:00 pm

Someone needs to interview the baby daddy abeg, we need to hear his own side too. Baby Jayce already has some juicy real life story (fiction) to read when he grows up. LOL

• Lilian

December 17, 2018 at 1:04 am

if i was Jeremys friend i will advice him NEVER to grant interview to anybody
      SHE IS NOT WORTH it
      Dont grant interview to anyone whatsoever.
      You dont owe anyone any explantion
      What you hated is what she has brought on you – which is bad publicity which has given nonentiTY idiots a chance to rant nonsense when they dont even know the whole store.

Sholaye DO NOT GRANT ANY INTERVIEW WHATSOEVER.

27. Alicia

December 14, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Let’s go down memory lane: . March 25th 2014 – Linda had the following write up on her blog “All you Naija celebrity men know you can have sex (plenty of it sef) without getting any woman pregnant, right? Olamide has reportedly joined the growing list of celebs having kids outside marriage as his long-time girlfriend, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, is said to be expecting a baby. “.She also went on her twitter writing that people who had children outside wedlock were promiscuous people.. I find it laughable that this same person is now given us a pity party story. Boohoo. You never hesitated to label people baby mama with reckless abandon, but now you are claiming strong single mother. You never took into consideration that these women also had stories to tell.

28. Benjamin Osawe

December 14, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Hmnnnnnnn, advanced level player, mama’s spiritual husband, etc obviously the guy had some internal issues about marrying her best known to him. Her fame is the least of them, the guy is a loser and a 419, he will regret in his old age, mark my words, karma is a bitch, a bad one at that. Linda as sad as this experience is, you were created to take care and nurture that little king in your hands. God will hold you and care for you both. Now let me shock you God can still give you your own husband despite the present situation. Keep faith be strong, pray for discernment, why? So you can recognize the next wolf way wan try, so you go run far. God bless.

29. Daybreak

December 14, 2018 at 5:42 pm

How does anybody say they don’t know you and you believed it? ?

30. Elle

December 14, 2018 at 5:50 pm

However way you slice or dice it, she is officially a babymama, the very thing she condemned others for.

Karma really has its way. Eod.

31. Shode

December 14, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Is like those itshekiri people are the real demon…. Chaiii… Maje ayida did it, now sholaye Jeremy…abeg make Una free us… .

• ND Babe

December 15, 2018 at 2:13 am

My dear, it is like hanging on to a riverine man from RIvers state. You must be ready to share and have other babies come out of the wazoo and call him daddy. SOmetimes they show up at his funeral when you have lived a lie for 40 years. Sigh

32. Ebi

December 14, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Karma will not bitch anybody abeg. She wanted the thing as much as he did. So leave matter.

33. omomo

December 14, 2018 at 7:35 pm

when he ordered congratulatory message to him to be taken down after the birth of the baby is when i knew there was problem.. …there is much more to this story than you guys have read…..if only he would come out and say something but as someone who isn’t much into SM you likely will never hear anything but will continue running with the one side till the gist dies down ..simple

34. Lacey

December 14, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Every thing Linda wrote here is serious b.s.! I for one never go on to have a child for a man that treated me badly! God’s word says guide your heart with all diligence! I cannot even love a child and bring to these world a child whose father treated me like scum.

Women go on to have children at 50! Even over 60! the guy made it clear that he did not want publicity, so it was a sign! Moreover there were other decent guys out there who did not have the billionaire mogul make believe tag and instead you chose a player!

The way you lay your bed, so you will lie on it ! Linda was desperate period! Please there is no karma here for anybody ! A man that was
    helped by another woman, you decided to show, I am a billionaire ! the Indian woman who is chairman for infosys clearly stated that money can’t buy class.

If she waited and he married her legally, then he started misbehaving, it’s different !she is no model for young girls! Celibacy means total abstinence from sex before marriage ! Please we do not want to mess up the heads of young ladies or guys, because women are not the only victims here!

Linda is trying to get back at this man, who never married her legally! God is merciful, so thank God for your beautiful son, but you story is a faux pau!!!

35. Mamamia

December 14, 2018 at 9:34 pm

How one can make one wrong look more acceptable than another is beyond me, you don’t think sleeping with a man before marriage is attainable but you dont agree with people dating for money. I don’t even get the rationale behind accepting one and leaving out the other. Wrong is wrong whether you think yours is socially/politically correct, does not make it true. In fact I am tired, I had a lot to type but it aint worth it All I know is desperation is a killer. Let no one make you lower your standards for fear of losing someone.. What is meant for you will stay regardless.
    PS: This Yoruba demon thing is becoming real o…

• Anon

December 15, 2018 at 2:08 pm

But he’s not Yoruba. ?

• Mamamia

December 16, 2018 at 12:31 pm

Just realised. My bad.

36. gee

December 14, 2018 at 10:37 pm

it be like that sometimes… men and women are being used as vessels.. no one can force people to marry .. it hurts for the child but may he grow up in a very stable community and may linda find the love she deserves.. dass all

• gee

December 14, 2018 at 10:40 pm

abeg..she really didn’t need to spread her pant outside and whats with the advise.. let people do what the wish with their body!

37. GETSENSE

December 14, 2018 at 11:57 pm

WOW so Bellanaija can have these many comments…Bella just be carrying Linda’s stories oh…this blog’s engagement has been discouraging..una no day like comment

38. Manny

December 15, 2018 at 12:45 am

The boy looks a lot like the dude

39. Nnenne

December 15, 2018 at 2:13 am

Congratulations Linda
    Things happen for a reason. Never say bad words about this man,because no matter what he is still your son’s father. Find it in your heart not to hate him. It will have adverse effects on your baby,more so because he will grow up to be a man.

You have your baby now.Be very careful in the future. Stay focused and prayerful.

40. Lacey

December 15, 2018 at 2:49 am

You BN staff are just bunch of retards! Continue to support nonsense and don’t post comments! Anuofia!!!

41. Bukola

December 15, 2018 at 4:36 am

This is a cry for help, Linda is in pain and at this time needs the support of her true friends and not the ones looking for favours, the time it took to type this long write up says it all. Whatever situation you are dealt make the best of it, she will move on eventually…

• Smh

December 15, 2018 at 7:16 pm

True friends? After pulling others down, sorry I don’t think so.

42. Stephanie

December 15, 2018 at 5:25 am

…so nobody’s going to point out how she just proves him right by coming here to put down all their matter? The guy said he didn’t like/trust what she did. Essentially saying he was concerned she’ll blog about him and she literally just showed him that he was right.

• gee

December 15, 2018 at 10:20 am

bitch pls! forget linda and he should focus on his child!.. can you guys think properly for just one day.

• Kkay

December 19, 2018 at 12:19 am

@Stephanie,…. Did she blog about him before he abandoned her while pregnant with his baby? Think again. Put yourself in her shoes… . so, you didn’t realise this man intentionally sought her out and tried to ruin her life.
      How could he claim not to have heard of Linda Ikeji in their first meeting? She was quite gullible to have believed that. I don’t visit her blog but I have heard about her.
      It was morally wrong to treat any woman that way knowing he (they) never took precautions against an unwanted pregnancy They are both adults and equally responsible for that lovely baby . What was that media statement from him about if not wickedness, even to his own flesh and blood.

• Kkay

December 19, 2018 at 12:21 am

… at their first meeting (pardon the error)

43. Jesus Rocks

December 16, 2018 at 6:37 am

I wish her continued happiness. Marriage is not for everyone. She looks very happy with her son and self. Some people don’t get married because things just didn’t fall into place or the SO wasn’t understanding enough. I pray my story ends well with a good taste in my mouth.

44. Kkay

December 16, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Sholaye Jeremi is callous. Putting out that statement to deny his son after turning his back on a woman pregnant with his baby was uncalled for.
    I guess he underestimated the power of the media. Billionaire my foot!
    ‘Pretenders to the throne.’ Preying on rich single women or any woman emotionally or in any way is very shameful.
    Linda your son is so cute and definitely a blessing. Forget this loser and focus on yourself and your son.

45. Smh

December 18, 2018 at 4:18 pm

So basically, the post below was a lie?! She tried to deceive the public but it didn’t work as planned.