Living

Angela Okorie & Son Chamberline Rock Matching Looks for his Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Angela Okorie is celebrating her son Chamberlaine, who is a year older today and the proud mom took a walk down memory lane.

She wrote on Instagram:

“Happy birthday to this Miracle child. When I gave birth to you, You died and the doctor asked us to go. But God proved himself He showed he is God all by himself, He proved to me and to the world that

“It is him that gives life and takes life. You actually died when christ died and resurrected when he resurrected. Every evil eyes monitoring your life
Go blind In Jesus name, Who is he that says a thing and it comes to Pass ,when the lord have not spoken , nobody

“You shall live, You shall explore, The world will celebrate you. You are with the blood of Jesus. You are protected by God almighty. Where people go and fail

“You shall succeed. May the blessings of God Rain on you. My king @realkingchamberline, As it is writing on 5th of September that a special kid with an extraordinary grace shall be born, and you came forth,
Thank you lord for everything.
I will be forever grateful to you lord
My future president I wish you everything best in Jesus mighty name Amen .

“Keep making me and world proud.
Guys help me celebrate my son!”

The stunning mom also shared some adorable photos of she and her son wearing matching outfits:

Photo Credit: @realangelaokorie

1. Sassy mama

September 5, 2019 at 1:59 pm

He is a fine boy!!

2. Temi Tope

September 5, 2019 at 4:15 pm

SISTA !! CONGRATULATIONS! BUT HIDE YOUR CHILD. KIDS LIKE THAT SHOULD NOT BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD UNTIL THEY AT LEAST TURN 30.. EYES AND MOUTH WEDEH EAT PEPPER.. NO GOOD FOR PIKIN LIKE THAT.

CONGRATS AND MAY BABA GOD PROTECT HIM.

AMEN!

3. Temi Tope

September 5, 2019 at 5:14 pm

I LOVE AMERICAN MEDIA OUTLETS!! BECAUSE IT IS OPEN MINDED, NO HIDDEN AGENDAS.. PEOPLE CAN COMMENT STRAIGHT OUT THEIR MINDS AND NO ONE CARES.. IT IS A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY AND IT BRINGS MORE PEOPLE.. IN NIGERIA.. WHEN YOU COMMENT SPEAKING YOUR MIND.. THE OUTLET ERASE IT.. NO WONDER WE NIGERIANS LOVE AMERICA SO MUCH.. IT IS AN OPENED SOCIETY WHERE THE MEDIA OUTLETS ARE SUCCESSFUL THANKS TO WE THE PEOPLE..

SO BELLANAIJA.. WHY ERASING MY COMMENT? I SAID CONGRATULATIONS TO ANGELA OKORIE.. AND ADVISED HER TO KEEP HER SON IN A LOW PROFILE.. SO WHAT IS BAD ABOUT THAT.?/ DUMB ASS? AFRICANS WE ARE OUR OWN ENEMIES.. OUR HEARTS ARE DARK.. AND WE HATE EACH OTHER.. REASON WHY AFRICA NO DE FIT.. AFRICA NO DE MOVE FORWARD.

Temi Tope, the One and Only

4. OA

September 5, 2019 at 5:49 pm

This boy is a very fine boy oh!

5. Dee

September 6, 2019 at 12:08 am

No be lie,e fine kpa

6. Tophitvibe

September 6, 2019 at 1:26 am

Very beautiful lady with a cute kid