BN TV

Jimmy & Kemi Odukoya’s Love story is a Truly Beautiful One | Watch them on Wedding Channel Africa’s “5 Years After”

BN TV

Wedding Channel Africa’s “5 Years After” celebrates the beautiful love stories of couples that have been married for 5 years and counting. The show features real stories from real couples as they recount the challenges they faced, triumphs and lessons learned from life’s different battles.

The show features real stories from real couples and the challenges they have faced so far and how they have been able to overcome and are overcoming life’s different battles. The show seeks to break the trend of celebrating breakups and instead celebrate a journey blooming to forever.

In this episode, Nollywood actor and pastor, Jimmy Odukoya and wife, Kemi Odukoya, share their beautiful love story, how they met, how their first year of marriage was, their challenges, triumphs and what makes their marriage bond so strong.

Watch their story below:

1. Judy

March 10, 2020 at 11:53 am

Dear mr snd mrs Odukoya
    Beautiful couple in and out. You are the best. May you be blessed abundantly. Wishing you a lifetime of super prosperity, good health, wealth and everlasting happiness. Love you guys. Judy in SA

2. Pamela Ebanks

March 10, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Dear mr and mrs Odukoya.
    You are indeed a beautiful couple inside and outside. You represent God’s idea of marriage,family life.Wishing you both many, many more years of happiness,love and peace. Mr.Odukoya, its absolutely awesome to hear a man publicly express his love for his wife, and for his wife to do the same for him. Thank you for sharing your story with us, it has real touched my heart and make me believe their is still hope in finding a good man and having a Godly marriage.
    Blessings,loads of love to you both.

3. DOROTHY

March 11, 2020 at 1:13 am

God bless you all nice and very inspiring video

4. Sylvia ajayi

March 11, 2020 at 11:08 am

Mr and Mrs odukoya..you are such a beautiful and a wonderful couple..stay blessed

5. Hurpe

March 17, 2020 at 7:31 pm

I never knew he was married, beautiful wife you’ve got Mr Odukoya

6. Sarah Agyiliha

March 22, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Am Inspired. I love your movies . l admire your marriage and I pray that I enjoy my marriage the way both of you do.Amen

7. Olamide

April 28, 2020 at 1:58 pm

Oh my Love Mrs Odukoya she is genuine and a Wonderful,I can depict it from the way you answered your questions. You both are real,learnt a lot from you both. Love you guys