New Video: G-lory – Hold My Own

Posted on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 at 8:00 AM

By Onos O

G-lory (real name Glory Bosnjak) is a Nigerian/Swiss R&B/Soul and Pop Artist.

Inspired by legendary artists like Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Gloria Gaynor, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Whitney Houston, G-lory has been singing since she was about 8 years old. Since then, she has performed at national competitions and choirs in Nigeria.

Having studied music in Milan, she’s now ready to drop her first album. Here’s the video to her single “Hold My Own”.

Check on it.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 5 Comments on “New Video: G-lory – Hold My Own”

Comments
    • paul July 3, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Good music but bad producer..make sure u go hard next single…i kinda like her lips and tits…

• TRUTH July 3, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Did the producers, sound engineers and video team playback this work before realising this to the public?? i think not! It shuddav been a really good video potentially, but the entire work is too rusty and raw… it needs more refining both vocally, studio work wise and ofcourse the video .. a lot of work needs to be done cuz overall the whole thing is all over the place and looks a bit amateur.. but i respect her hustle sha.. just my own opinion really wish her all the best…

• Annyaya July 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Biko, how does Ella Fitzgerald inspire this?
      And why is she wearing pink pajamas in the beginning? Then add crotch grab on top, gbam. Very trashy look.

• G-LORY July 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM

First I have to say thanks to Bella Naija for supporting my music! and to everyone for your love and support. And I want to thank Annyaya,
      I wonder what the meaning of your name is??? But I guess it doesn’t matter, people like you show love and support in a whole different way, but what ever your comment is or the point you are trying to make is HEARD!!!!! You have listened and watched my video, thats all that matters, and that’s the support I needed. This is my first video there are more great songs coming on my album. Please tell your friends all of you should leave a comment and share if you may. Do checkout my website to leave MORE COMMENTS THANK U. http://www.glorybosnjak.com / http://www.myspace.com/gloryridge2010 Twitter: @G_Lory

• G-LORY July 3, 2012 at 6:55 PM

KEEP HOLDING YOUR OWN, COS I’M HOLDING MINE!!!! (SMILE)