On Sunday 21st October 2012, Nigerian retail store, L’Espace treated shoppers to a fun gathering tagged “Girls Day Out”, to celebrate the addition of fashion brands, Virgos Lounge, Clan, House of Nwocha, Rococo and Natees to its expansive stock.
As the Studio 53 cameras rolled, guests including top Nigerian designer, Deola Sagoe, model/designer, Isi Atagamen and TV personality, Efe Tommy, enjoyed delicious cupcakes, macaroons, tartlets and more from Cookie Jar.
A “Girls Day Out” would not be complete without special pampering and SPAH (Spa Pampering At Home), was present to offer their expertise by massaging their hands and feet. According to the an attendee, it was the perfect way for all attendees to loosen up those muscles after hours on their feet raiding the L’Espace racks.
BN was on the scene and we have all the FAB photos – Check it Out!
Contact: For more info and general enquiries;
- Visit L’Espace, 19A Olosa Street, Off Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Follow them on Twitter@L_EspaceByLPM
- Like their Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/LEspace/157753904337195
- Follow them on Tumblr - http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/l’espace
- Log on to their website – www.LPMNigeria.com/L’Espace
Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi