Posted on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 4:51 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego

What happens when you put two of Nigeria’s top supermodels in a campaign together?  We know! You get a super HOT and may we add GORGEOUS campaign of course.

Leading hair care brand Natures Gentle Touch released to BellaNaija Beauty the first look of its 2013 uber-chic campaign with its ambassadors Oluchi Orlandi and Agbani Darego.

Sporting a  fuchsia chiffon blouse and yellow camisole, Oluchi Orlandi smiles on while flaunting her lovely locks. The supermodel/brand ambassador/entrepreneur and wife of Italian fashion entrepreneur Luca Orlandi glows in the campaign.

Equally stunning in the ad is our Nigerian beauty Agbani Darego. The former Miss World who plans on launching her fashion line AD by Agbani Darego this year is seen with a sleek wavy hair swept to the right.

The full campaign is set to be released on Friday 1st February 2013.

Speaking on the campaign, a rep for the hair care brand says “Natures Gentle Touch is a leading hair care brand that provides solutions to different hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair breakage, slow hair growth, hair loss, weak and damaged hair. The brand develops solutions that are specifically designed for Africans living in Africa.”

What do you think about the first photo from the new campaign?

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 48 Comments on “Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign”

Comments
    • ponmile January 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM

agbani is stunning. kilode

• Glam January 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Pretty duo!

theglamfile . blogspot.com

• nems January 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM

WOW their hair looks amazing!!!
      anemistyle.blogspot.com

• awsomeo January 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I am not a hater. I love Agbani and Oluchi dieeee. I just dont get the beauty that people scream about. Dont get me wrong , I agree they are very stunning but I think Nigerians can overhype stuff. Which is a good thing, we love to celebrate our own.

• nene January 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM

concur about overhyping. but i’m happy with both of them, especially oluchi. they’re both calm.

• Non professional opinion January 29, 2013 at 7:27 PM

As you said they are “very stunning” so that is the beauty people scream about. Or is there another very,very stunning they need to be to meet your approval. If you don’t feel their beauty say so directly as its different strokes for different folks and everyone is entitled to their opinion but this waka-waka to the diss is just undercover hating.

• Partyrider January 29, 2013 at 11:47 PM

“waka-waka to the diss” Lool :D

• Teris January 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Thank u jare, was going to post the same thing. I’m happy w the girls, I don’t kno wh they stand on global rankings but its good to kno our ppl r out there hustling bread on that level.

This article is actually designed to mimic that level of international hustle that the babes are at; so u take off ur Naija view-screens which tell u in actuality that these two “lenge-lenge”, black babes are, in another reality, unique, fine-boned damsels genetically designed to show off a Versace cut superbly n transmit pizzazz in print. Perception really, n our babes r repping, too.

• Obosso March 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Beauty is not just what you see on the surface. What makes these women stunning is that their beauty is not only natural but it also shines through from their personalities.

• Anonymous January 29, 2013 at 5:13 PM

They both are gorgeous. Wonder why hair product campaigns feature ladies with weaves. Even L’oreal, Pantene do so. Contradictory IMO.

• Ross January 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

God bless u is all weaves how can u campaign relaxer product weaves

• uloma January 30, 2013 at 5:52 AM

maybe they used the relaxer to relax the weaves….**just saying** :)

• Nneka January 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM

To deceive the masses and sell their products. Plus longer hair attract the target customers most.

• Dprodigaldaughter January 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM

They look stunning!

www. dprodigaldaughter .com

• e-bukun January 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM
    • Scarlet Xianne January 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM

But it’s not their hair……

scarletxianne.blogspot.com

• Ms. Jayee January 30, 2013 at 9:03 AM

My point exactly!!!

• Babydoc January 29, 2013 at 7:36 PM

That is NOT their real hair!!!

• Bleed blue January 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I tire oh

• HABBA January 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM

these ladies are beautiful! unlike the craw craw ashy looking ladies that we hail nowadays! these ones have not sold their soul to “TONERS” lol

• sade January 29, 2013 at 9:23 PM

but dats not their real hair now (: i so dont get adverts sigh*

• Ijeoma January 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM

nature’s touch with fake, “relaxed’ hair.

• faith January 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Agbani is finer

• Mow January 30, 2013 at 9:01 AM

They’re both beautiful.

• Jane Meadows January 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM

These two women make me smile and proud to be a Nigerian woman. They are stunning, ambitious and graceful.

• Doll January 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Haircare brand for extensions or for your REAL hair. That needs to be clarified.

• mimi January 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM

agbani is fine sha.

• adenike January 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Nice picture and that’s it. The campaign team obviously got it wrong. No, I’m not hating on the ladies. The campaign team should have made sure their real hair was well relaxed and properly styled. You don’t need millions to do this. I retouch my hair with just N1,100 monthly and everyone keeps asking me what weave I’m wearing. We all know both ladies are wearing weaves. Maybe the crew at Nature’s Gentle Touch have something else in mind that we’re not getting. They need to explain though.
      All the best to them!

• Mo January 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Black is beautiful….Shikena!

• Limog January 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Why wouldn’t these hair care products manufacturers use people that they have tried out their products on?? If the models are wearing wigs then how do we know what the products can really do for use ni??? The quote up there says ” The brand develops solutions that are specifically designed for Africans living in Africa.” So is it for weave-wearing-African women or foreign-African women or African-African women with natural hair or what exactly. I can’t help but be amused.lol!

• commenter January 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM

iv got very lovely and extremely long hair, (18inches) and my hair looks just as pretty as their weaves, i wonder why the companies don’t take out time to search for people with real beautiful hair (although i will never use such cheap hair products on my hair)… it’s just the same way l’oreal uses models that wear fake eye lashes to market lengthening and volumising mascara…

• Bey January 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM

18 inch Indeed..mama lie lie

• commenter February 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

surprising you put such a comment…. while i trully have 18inches and superbly healthy and levelled hair, there are 2 other people i know with even longer hair…. dont think because you have (most probably) pathetic hair means everyone too must have pathetic hair…..

• Ces January 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I had to cut off all my hair after they it got seriously burnt at the gentle touch salon in vi. After all the fancy talk and ‘consultation’ to assess my hair, I left almost bald.
      Anyway It’s been 14 months now and I’ve grown my hair back natural. So thanks ‘gentle’ touch or showing me the light. Love you forever.

• spice April 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I use their product @ their ikeja office and my hair was in tact andspice since then I have sing gentle touch so maybe your hair doesn’t go with d product. Kudos to the relaxer for making ma hair sleek and beautiful

• BlackMagic babe January 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM

They are over hype,because their beauty is outer the world….you can get black beauty without having this physique…these two have it all..Nice skin,sweet face,flat tummy,great height,slim frame etc….check around and name one person,who have all this put in one!still not convince??

• Graco February 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM

@Commenter. I believe u jor @ 18″. Lots of northerners and some non-northerners have really lovely, long, healthy hair. I used to go to the salon and the stylists would ask if i wanted to take out my weave. I’d ask for money for a new weave and usually got the response “but i thought u just fixed one”. I cut the hair cos it took me like and our and a half to dry it under a dryer. I virtually had to beg them to cut it cos they were like (whyyyyyyyyy!!!!). I didn’t come to the salon to watch people come and go abeg! So off with the hair.

• [...] Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad… [...]

• Sampson Iroabuchi Onwuka February 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM

There is nothing gentle about this two women as far as I know. They carry themselves well. Much blessings.

• Sampson Iroabuchi Onwuka February 26, 2013 at 3:48 AM

There is nothing gentle about these two women as far as I know. They carry themselves well. Much blessings.

• GoSocialist April 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Both these super models Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego looks fab in this ad.
      I too agree that the skin tone/ color of a person doesn’t make them gorgeous or being white or black doesn’t count. What matters is of course skin, sweet face, flat tummy, great height, slim frame, attractive smile etc as mention by ”BlackMagic babe”. And these two girls are stunning!
      - GoSocialist.com

• benny June 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM

The ad is actually stunning…but i must confess the product is niceeeeeeeeeeeeee….i was @ v.i office in Nov 2011 and till now i haven’t seennthe product or stylist that will give me such satisfaction again

• kim July 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I love oluchi,she is just the best,what defined her most is her cheek bones which is the most selling part of a model. All models ‘re slim,fresh skinned,tall and gorgeous,but what makes the super attached to a model is their cheek bones check out Naomi Campbell,Adriana lima,Gisele bundchen,Alexandra ambrossio,those ‘re supermodels,they gone far mainly coz of their cheek bones definition

• Jubemi July 31, 2013 at 9:49 AM

@awsomeo, in the fashion and beauty industry, beauty is not so much the obvious features on a persons face. It is more the structured cheek bones, well arched brows and other edgier details which Agbani and Oluchi are well endowed with.

• nini August 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

well if its any consolation, maybe they retouched the front of their hair wiv gentle touch

• Code.Africa August 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM

It’s only in Nigeria where people overhype stuff. Oluchi has never been beautiful. She just has a tall, slim frame common with models, but I wouldn’t describe her as ‘beautiful’. Agbani on the other hand is good-looking but people make waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fuss about her like you do Genevieve Nnaji. These girls’ beauty is just too common….the very common faces I see everyday where I come from. They do not have the “take-my-breadth” kind of beauty. I however admire their grace and how well they carry themselves.
      Like someone said, they have unique features (good for modelling)…….but TOO SKINNY for my liking anyway. White guys can have them. Give me curves any day.

• merasha September 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Beautiful ladies….. I luv oluchi and derego chocolate skin.

• Livie January 15, 2014 at 2:58 PM

No beefing intended but I have loads of long real hair. What they have on are weaves. Why won’t the relaxer company use me instead?(: