Leak! Listen to Davido – One Of A Kind

Posted on Saturday, May 11th, 2013 at 3:02 PM

By Onos O

Davido

With its music video already shot out in South Africa, Davido is back with some fresh new vibes on “One Of A Kind”, produced by Shizzi.

Enjoy!

Play Davido – One Of A Kind

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 11 Comments on “Leak! Listen to Davido – One Of A Kind”

Comments
    • rebellious child May 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM

great beat…rubbish lyrics, would have been better if he sang something that had to do with life that this, plus this beat called for serious lyrics…smh…#fail on lyrics..great beat…wale make david take lyrical writing class please…

• ebrufles May 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM

TRUE

• Chyke May 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Whatever! So long as it’s Davido, am downloading d song tonight.

• Dora the explorer May 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I have to agree with ‘rebellious child’.. those lyrics.. But then I just love all davido songs, he sounds passionate..

• holy b May 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM

hi davido dis is all eyes musical crew singers, xup guy, hw can we meet nd talk business? We need a feature.

• Rukky May 11, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I don’t even have to listen to the song, shebi na davido song? I already like it. Thanks for the heads up Bella darling. Now as I make my way to naijaloaded.com :)

• GreenDiamond May 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM

All i was thinking was shut up couldnt finish d song hiss i expected some lyrics dat made sense cant be bothered thou it davido not lyk i was expecting much from him so am not disappointed

• Joseph May 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Davido big up

• mamia May 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM

i love it but we don’t store of music with music from nigeria in cameroon

• ojik's July 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM

i love you davido,you be my sure guy right from time

• emmanuel simon September 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM

here is a site were we cn knw wat is goin on,in our nigeria artist.davido has been so good artist.my advise 4 me 2 u is 2 kip it on.let people say wat eva dey wants 2 say.omo c gobe.