Posted on Saturday, July 20th, 2013 at 6:39 PM

By BellaNaija Weddings

Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings002
We are loving gorgeous bride Ngozi! Hair stylist/makeup artiste Edee Beau created a “Hollywood Glamour” themed look for the bride’s traditional and white wedding day.

Here is what Edee Beau had to say about making over Ngozi on her special days.

Inspired by Hollywood’s red carpet events, my bride took the non-traditional approach to both her dresses and of course her hair & makeup.

Her excitement and inspiration stimulated my creative juices to the intriguing and glamorous world of Hollywood. I wanted her to look as though she was presenting or better still still receiving her first Oscar. She exudes this amazing African beauty I admire so I had to keep it simple. I am all about enhancing beauty especially when it comes to brides (the husband-to-be needs to recognise her, right?)

The result is so stunning! The makeup and hair perfectly complements Ngozi’s showstopping traditional outfit and wedding dress. J’adore!

Traditional Wedding - Makeup & Hair by Edee Beau
Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings001Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings006Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings005

White Wedding - Hair & Reception Makeup by Edee Beau
Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings003Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings007Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings008Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings002Edee Beau - Hollywood Bride Ngozi  - July 2013 - BellaNaijaWeddings004

Credits
Hair & Makeup: Edee Beau
Photography: Edee Beau
Reception Venue: Natural History Museum

***
Website: www.edeebeau.com
Email: info@edeebeau.com
Location: Edee Beau Studios, 251 Hermit Road, London, E16 4LA *by appointment only*

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 21 Comments on “So Glam & Gorgeous! Check Out the “Hollywood Glamour” Look created for bride Ngozi by Edee Beau”

Comments
    • Godsluv22 July 20, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Wowww…Such a lovely wedding….God bless there union

• Godsluv22 July 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I also must add that the Groom and wife are such a beautiful couple……Great video as well lol

• Grayce July 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM

the girl is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! and Eddy Beau does a good job with the makeup…
      oh and handsome groom too
      love the choice of colour for bridesmaids’ dresses

• Aibee July 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Who in Hollywood does this bride remind me of oh *scratches head*

Beautiful bride … lovely couple.

• IM July 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Zoe saldana?? she kinda luks like her

• Shade July 20, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Lovely all through…

• Chigbo July 20, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Beautiful bride!! Edee beau will definitely do mine once I join my husband in UK

• Shanday July 20, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Her boo is gud looking. Hottie alert:)

• Nwachidima July 20, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Gorgeous! maravilloso! Her makeup, love it! Please can we get the brand of hair that the bride used biko? I have a wedding to attend soon :)

• HoneyFromGH July 21, 2013 at 9:45 AM

This bride is gooooorge…….but I’ve been looking and searching for the “Hollywood glamour” in these pics but cant find it,nonetheless,beautiful bride

• Awaiting Moderation July 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM

HER DRESS!!!!!!!!OMG…LOVE!

• I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do? They're really saying, I love you July 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Bless them

• Gennyz # 1 Fan!!!!! July 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM

The bride kinda looks like Uche Eze/Pedro

• NNENNE July 22, 2013 at 2:07 AM

Is this a real wedding or advertisement?
      Point of correction BN, Igbos perform complete traditional wedding not traditional engagement. Meaning, to be married the traditional way, series of rites are performed with the wine carrying being the last. Once it is finished, you are considered married not engaged. It is different from the Yoruba culture, which is engagement.

• folashade akintayo July 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM

good

• Nobemetalkam July 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I was at the wedding and the photos don’t do the dress justice. The bride looked beautiful and it was a very classy event.

• Al July 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Please where is the bride’s dress from?

• merci July 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM

wow,love the makeup…and the green colour for the brides maid. Getting ideas!

• Poshmadame July 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Loooove the dress!

• Eucharia July 26, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Simple and classy.

• Nikky Jates July 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Never was a fan of cinderella ball dresses, but the bride’s gown is just lovely. And the green of the bridesmaids gowns? Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful bride!