Kenya Moore - OK! Nigeria Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija

“Nigerian men are very successful, and confident and those are the type of men I am attracted to”

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore has more than a thing or two for our Naija brothers. OK! Nigeria Magazine presents EXCLUSIVELY to BellaNaija.com the cover of its January 2014 issue.

The 42 year old American reality TV star sizzles on the cover in a purple sequined dress with quite a generous decolletage. Inside the magazine, Kenya speaks on why she’s attracted to Nigerian men and if marriage is on the horizon.

Kenya and her boyfriend are extremely private about their relationship, but these we do know.

Check it out!

Facts about the Relationship
Spotted in Nigeria: Apart from hosting D’banj‘s DKM Live in Concert show (click here to see), Kenya has been spotted a few times in Nigeria, presumably to visit her man.

They’re Private: In an episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore beams as she speaks to Nene Leakes on her boyfriend. So why haven’t we seen him? Kenya reveals he won’t appear on the reality show and plans to keep the relationship very private.

He is her African Prince: In December 2013, Kenya sat down with Wendy Williams on The Wendy Williams Show to dish about her love life and another season of the show.

When Wendy mistakes her secret beau for one of Folorunsho Alakija‘s sons, she corrected her and said isn’t dating any of the Alakija blood, nor a prince but calls him “My African Prince”

He’s Rich and Young: Kenya further reveals to Wendy that he runs a multi-million dollar company, and he is young because she “needs someone with a strong back”.

He is Single: NOT a married Man

She’s ready for kids: It seems things are really heating up for the pair and they are ready to have mini-mes. Kenya who wants a child soon, recently had a surgery to remove fibroid tumours.
Kenya Moore - January 2014 - BellaNaija

She will reportedly begin In Vitro Fertilization as soon as she is healed from the surgery.

Can you guess who it is?

Pick up the new issue of OK! Nigeria Magazine for more scoop on Kenya and her leading Nigerian man.

61 Comments on Kenya Moore is Dating a Nigerian Business Mogul! All You Need to Know about the Hush-Hush Relationship
  • MyView January 8, 2014 at 1:10 am

Damn! The hustle is real with Bella this year. This is what happens when keeping it classy goes terribly wrong. I ain’t mad at you though, if you can’t beat them you join them. You people have to keep it real in your comment section too, don’t try to censor people’ honest opinions you need to be fair and balanced. Going international and everything…

• Trouble January 8, 2014 at 1:42 am

Maybe its Maje Ayida. lmaooooooooooooooooo

• gone with the wind fabulous January 8, 2014 at 9:00 am

Lmaoooooo. How is that even possible. She said she said he’s young and runs a multi million dollar company. Meaning he’s rich. Do you still think its Maje Ayida? ?? Lmaoooo

• mama January 8, 2014 at 11:32 am

omg i actually thot of maje too

• Bbbb January 14, 2014 at 8:39 am

Maje ko Maradona no lmaooooo

• Believe January 8, 2014 at 2:01 am

This. Is old news. She is back with an American guy, they were spotted in Atlanta together.

• Ada dass January 8, 2014 at 2:06 am

We all know the crazy a** Bit** IS LYING… Kenya moore stop lying… Geezz!!! Show us the dude already… She spends every episode talking about this Nigerian dude, no one seems to ever know… she is a chronic liar…Not until I actually see this dude!!

• I see through her January 25, 2014 at 4:38 am

RIGHT I BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING THAT B!+@#
      LYING!!!!!!

• Mademoiselle January 8, 2014 at 2:11 am

Hmmm Kenya Kenya Kenya!!!
    I believe her man is either;
    a) already married
    b) already married and maybe trying to get divorced
    With the way she appears on real housewives, you’d know that she would’ve publicised this relationship well well! Anyway, all the best to her and her prince.

• Abi lola January 8, 2014 at 2:11 am

True talk Ada. Cray Cray Kenya has started again with her madness. fake kenya is having a midlife crisis. please next!

• AnikeArewaNYC January 8, 2014 at 2:29 am

It is Dbanj. They’re both in Atlanta together not too long ago!!!

• AnikeArewaNYC January 8, 2014 at 2:30 am

Were^

• Temi January 8, 2014 at 3:01 am

Go on with ur bad self, Miss Gone With the Wind Fabulous.

• samuelohis.blogspot.com January 8, 2014 at 3:04 am

Okay oo
    samuelohis.blogspot.com

• HoustonRep January 8, 2014 at 3:05 am

Hmmhh, here in houston, in February, she was with Kingsley Kuku, una pdp/niger delta crook. Personally saw her leaving his room at St Regis and he handed her a huge wad of money. Was that for dash? She’d come for his event with some diaspora group like that. Went with my school Naija group, cos Dbanj performed the night before. Kenya hangs with dbanj’s female mgr in Houston and along with dbanj. They all came together that night. See twitter naa.. twitter.com/nigdiaspora

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 9:44 am

Part of the amnesty program.

• AsHAni January 8, 2014 at 9:37 pm

nawa o! reporting wendy style!

• LoL January 8, 2014 at 3:13 am

Papers thingz. *runs away*

• DeeDee January 8, 2014 at 6:07 am

really happy for you…….remain focus

• Grown Woman January 8, 2014 at 6:33 am

Go kenya Moore…. She’s a grown woman and she can have whoever she wants lol

• enkayz January 8, 2014 at 6:41 am

I wish them luck because miss Kenya is alot of work, unstable and needs help. Who fights bcos of being addressed wrongly as miss America or miss usa ? And steals phaedra’s work out idea. Mr million be guided

• enkayz January 8, 2014 at 6:42 am

Sorry,mr millionaire

• tata January 8, 2014 at 8:16 am

awwwww so happy for her! love kenya! o another note ,isn’t this igerian OK mag? why do i see only americans on the cover?

• tish January 8, 2014 at 8:23 am

idc

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 8:27 am

She is 42 and the guy single?how old is he? Single as in…..?
    Ok. We go hear the full gist one day,when his wives start crawling out of the closet. Na today???

• Mariaah January 8, 2014 at 9:38 am

LOLzzzzzzzz (notice the amount of Zeds?).. I am all for keeping relationships private as a celebrity but if you a\re going to gush and dish about him on every platform including a top talk show you might as well SERVE!!! If not no relationship!!

Haha.. I agree with someone who said the guy was married and the person who said Kingsley though but what do I know. KENYA, we await!

• Grown Woman January 8, 2014 at 9:55 am

Must be nice to be inlove and spoiled at the same tyme…they are both a nice couple

• Cool cat January 8, 2014 at 10:06 am

@my view, in my opinion I think you’re wrong. Kerry Washington’s marriage to a Nigerian was reported, as was nia long’s relationship. Bella is a lifestyle website, the reports were culled from Wendy’s show (about the Alatika connection), not like bella Naija is claiming to have some dodgy sources reporting this.

BN is still and will always be classy.

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 10:46 am

In my opinion, I think you are wrong and very wrong too. In addition, I think @myview is right. The hustle is real.
      Our king has become a pig, long live the king!!

• Jane Public January 8, 2014 at 11:36 am

Dear Idak, be careful what you put on a pedestal. Yes, hustle is real. Bills have to be paid. LI is a one woman juggernaut, BN has staff, they have to compete. The funny part is they joined the game way too late, all in a bid to keep their faux classy readers who don’t pay to use the site. First rule of business, if you are going to go high end, make sure you have consumers who are willing to pay for premium and not use your services for free. Louboutin won’t make his shoes cheaper because those who will pay will pay but Primark understands the game of numbers. Slay her all you want LI is a smart business woman, who started behind and is now leading the pack and others are jumping on the gravy train

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 12:56 pm

@Jane Public, how my comment take concern LI? far from it. I don not visit there at all and do not intend to.
        Is it that pig analogy? I wish I could explain it but BN will not post it.
        Almost nobody pays to read anything online. There are enough Business school case studies on pay walls. Paying is not the problem.

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 1:01 pm

I am actually not slaying BN. Far from it. As a matter of fact, I will ask for an autograph from Mrs. Pedro if I ever breath air in the same vicinity as her.
        It is actually the pretence of some of my fellow bloggers BTL that infuriates a bit,while I have a problem with the brand inconsistency that BN is embracing in recent times.

• MyView January 8, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Thanks boo (see me blushing because Idak agrees with me)

• oola January 8, 2014 at 10:32 am

BellaNaija and her recent involvement in making “Screaming Headlines”

• Tokunbo January 8, 2014 at 11:00 am

Liar Liar Kenya’s ass on fire…

• Anonymous January 8, 2014 at 11:18 am

Nkem Owoh

• nene January 8, 2014 at 11:57 am

what is it with rich nigerian men and women/girls like these.

• nomad January 8, 2014 at 12:11 pm

@Jane Public

LI is a sharp gehl no doubt about it but with all her dosh, she’s not spreading the wealth in the Nigerian economy at all at all. I think BN has aspirations of grandeur that they don’t quite live up to but I’ll forever respect their ethos in creating jobs and viable employment opportunities, rather than sit down and let their website rot while they’re swanning off to Dubai to buy overpriced bags and Instagram it all.

• Jane Public January 8, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Well, spreading the wealth is a personal choice. Aspirations of grandeur, kai, you are mean sha. LMAO. My 2 cents is that they should find a way of being a Louboutin that still rakes in the cash. Shey you get? Louboutin will not descend to Walmart level to get customers because that is not his target market. You can’t be pretending to be a Loubotin meanwhile you are hiring a stand in a Walmart store for example. I respect their work like you, but me thinks they need to hire a Brand/ Image Consultant with a Kick ass Business Manager. I want them to succeed as much as the next BN reader and scrapping the barrel is not the means to get there. You can’t beat LI at her own game. You’ve raised the bar, find a way to stay there and be profitable. Maybe my grandiose ideas won’t work in the Nigerian market. I see readers like @Idak complaining and I think huh? You are using the site for free, BN has no loyalty to you, but loyalty to what will bring traffic and paying clients. Unless you are willing to send Uche a cheque every month or solicit your friends and family, plus company to advertise on BN, can you give it a rest please.

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 2:28 pm

@Jane Public, noted.
        I shall give it a rest.
        However, expecting none paying readers to not air a view is stifling debate and not very good but like i said, your point is noted.

• AsHAni January 8, 2014 at 9:42 pm

all this on top ”guess who Kenya is dating?” o ga o.

• Ready January 8, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Haba! No bash Linda o. I know she has aspirations to become a bigger media personality, so she’ll eventually get to employing people. She’s appreciative of the opportunities that she has, and I think she shouldn’t have to apologize for “swanning off” when she can, and buying overpriced bags. Chick just recently gave about 1.5m out, and built a home for her parents (think about the laborers and building materials sellers she gave reasons to smile)…I think she’ll get around to it.
      Concerning BN, I like BN. I’m not as regular of a commenter as I was 3-4 years ago, and not as regular of a reader as I was 1-2 years ago,, but I still visit pretty much everyday. Standards are falling. HARD. I think Uche should consider doing something like what NecoleBitchie did…keep BN classy, and create a gossip/inane information blog about the likes of Karen Igho and Toke Makinwa…and who bought which car which day. But then again, that’s just me.

• Wow January 8, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Yeah, her imaginary “African Prince” abeg, have several seats jo. This girl just tries too hard to remain relevant.

• Sexxie January 8, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Please y’all shouldn’t come here and make this post about Linda Ikeji. It’s about Kenya Moore.
    I don’t blame her, I blame our Nigerian/Niger Delta ex militant turned millionaire. He’s tired of Nigerian actresses. It’s alright.

• Guys Perspective January 8, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Idak and co, I am surprised you guys did not see this coming, and the consultant in me would have advised BN to tow this line a long time ago. LIB is a good example of running a streamlined lifestyle blog, (FYI, I have serious qualms about most of her content) she keeps her costs very low, no FTE, only a couple of freelance photographers and informants (those who source for gossip/steal gossip from other blogs). Let’s get off our moral high horses for a second, trash sells, sex sells and gossip is profitable (that’s why the Daily Mail gets a lot of traffic). BN is a business; the new areas they are branching into will bring lots of traffic and more revenue, the type of traffic LIB gets. So my brother Idak, we have to live with the new BN.

• AsHAni January 8, 2014 at 10:35 pm

”brother” idak? ok (-_-)

• Nonso Awih January 8, 2014 at 4:38 pm

@HoustonRep: you are not representing well at all! You did not even read the report. The lady said her man runs a private company; that he is single and that he is a Prince. Kuku does not fit into any of the descriptions. Kuku, that i know so well is happily married with wonderful children. Kuku religiously wears his wedding ring. He does not run a private business, like Kenya’s man. Kuku is the highly respected Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta. I was also at the Houston event. Diaspora NIgerians in Houston had their annual conference and Kuku was the Special Guest of honour and guest speaker at the event. The event’s organisers invited Dbanj to perform at the evening event. I was with Kuku all day and we attended the same evening event together. I remember this lady, Kenya, entering with Dbanj and his crew. Through out the event, I never noticed any contact or communication between Kuku and all the persons that came in with DBanj, including Ms Kenya. So why unjustly malign the name and reputation of an innocent man. It is not just and it is not right at all. Awihnonso

• Idak January 8, 2014 at 5:00 pm

No tell me say you do all this PR for free o?
      You no need to dull for this new year. You need to be paid for this image laundry you just did here. The man must be very proud of your skills. When did wedding ring stop any man from straying? Don’t sound like a learner.Very soon you will claim to have been in the bedroom with Kuku and his wife. Make una dey take time dey catch bullet for all these people o!
      Besides that, well done for your efforts!!

• AsHAni January 8, 2014 at 10:18 pm

p.s. idak is a guy?

• randommer January 9, 2014 at 12:40 am

lol the washing of this Kuku’s image don pass go!
        I have now chopped say Kuku is Kenya’s man!

• natty January 8, 2014 at 6:13 pm

my mind tells me its Ladi Delano

• Cool cat January 8, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Hmmm, ok o. After reading all the comments I am a little convinced. I know BN will never degenerate to the low-down dirty reporting but a lil gossip here and there never hurt nobody.

• BellaNaija.com
    BellaNaija.com January 9, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Thanks for your feedback!
    We appreciate and read every comment.
    With every move we make, we certainly consider the interests and perspective of our BN fam.

We hear lots of JUICY gossip everyday but we choose not to tow that line because that is not what we are about. In addition, yes people complain about comments being deleted but it is in the interest of our ethos. If we were thirsty for traffic, it would be a free for all but that is just not our thing.

Also we have a great relationship with all bloggers we relate to including LIB. There is no need for all this BN vs LIB talk. Everyone has their way of doing things and the online space is big enough for both brands to be successful.

We are happy with all we have achieved yet we aim to improve and evolve. In 2013, BN received exactly 105,298,308 pageviews and 9,964,428 unique visitors according to our Google Analytics…Not too shabby :) Perhaps we should talk more about these milestones.

Yes, you will see stories like these for those who are interested. It’s lighthearted entertainment banter as opposed to dirty gossip. If this doesn’t interest you, there are always a multitude of options including career related articles, interviews, weddings, movie news, events etc…on BN.

Have a blessed year ahead and we truly appreciate you visiting BN & taking time out to comment.
    x

• viva January 9, 2014 at 11:07 pm

A Nigeria multi- millionaire businessman who is SINGLE?……….Did you CLONE him Ms Kenya? Abegi jooor

• Believe January 13, 2014 at 2:33 am

It’s Dangote or Kola Aluko… I guarantee it

• Bbbb January 14, 2014 at 8:27 am

Someone needs to school her on Naija men nah. when they say keep things “hush hush” what they really mean is “I’m married, you’re a side piece, and I don’t want my wife to bust a cap in my ass” finish…

• Kaya January 20, 2014 at 8:15 am

He’s probably the same one sending out spam mail to rip people off. Why is every man from Nigeria a prince?

• MRS. January 22, 2014 at 7:16 pm

There are rich and good nigerian men out there. Speaking from experience. I am american. Thank you.

• zelda January 23, 2014 at 2:36 pm

No allow Naija man decieve u o, lol

• RoseGold January 27, 2014 at 9:38 pm

and who wants this pretty face lunatic with psychological and mental issues.

• NYstyle February 15, 2014 at 3:31 am

HOUSTON REP you are so on point, don’t mind these Nigerian based bloggers who one don’t know Kenya and how she’s trying to confuse them…see all them talking crap.lllike that NONSO AWIH..its obvious you’re a local Nigerian never stepped out of the country from what u wrote.. sure don’t know nothing bout Kenya. Everyone see’s them well in Houston sheew!!