And your favourite movie stars light up the State House, Abuja.

As BellaNaija reported, on Tuesday 18th February 2014, President Goodluck Jonathan was honoured as Grand Patron by members of the Actors Guild of Nigeria at the State House, Abuja. If you missed the first post, click here.

President of AGN Ibinabo Fiberesima as well as Ini Edo, Keppy Ekpeyong Bassey, Susan Peters, Monalisa Chinda, Okey Bakassi, Mercy Aigbe, Aneke Twins, Ramsey Nouah, Yemi Blaq, Fred Amata, Chidi Mokeme, Desmond Ellio, Joseph Benjamin, Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, Stephanie Linus, Yul Edochie and Omoni Oboli, were present at the event.

Check out all the must see moments!

Photo Credit: Eternal Pictures via Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Facebook Page

67 Comments on All the Must See Moments as Nollywood Stars honour President Jonathan as Grand Patron in Abuja
  • kachi February 24, 2014 at 7:16 pm

What exactly is the point of this? Please someone should enlighten me

• Al Blossom February 24, 2014 at 9:53 pm

PROUD OF YOU, IBINABO. YOU ARE A WOMAN OF STRENGTH. SO PROUD OF YOU.

• Bird’s Eye February 25, 2014 at 2:52 am

RAMSEY NOUAH OOO!! O HANS!!! Can someone say GREAT GENES!

• Tim February 24, 2014 at 7:22 pm

They are just sucking up to Jonathan. Bunch of asslickers.

• B-WEST February 25, 2014 at 10:08 am

God bless u big big! spot on!

• i no send February 24, 2014 at 7:23 pm

are actors from north not part of this nollywood??? susan peters thats quite a lot of hair..10 packets??

• Retta February 24, 2014 at 7:24 pm

They look good… Better than i expected.

• nollare February 24, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Gosh so many mgbekes in Nollywood. Makes the industry razz. all I kept seeing was a bunch of local razz wigs. These women do not even look like super stars. Cant wait for this generation of old cargos to pass so that the new generation of real exposed talents can come in. Except for Genny and a few others, alot of these women are so local and not talented

• nene February 24, 2014 at 8:05 pm

gbam! nne, chop knuckle. the men look better than the women. most of the women here don’t look good, and i won’t name names. but the problem is that a lot of the upcoming actors are also mgbeke’s in a different way too. they are not original at all. on another note, i never saw the attraction to ramsey noah because of his corny roles, but i think he’s gotten better looking and mature with age, though he seems to be an anti social person, look how far he is away from his colleagues.

• Al Blossom February 24, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Aunty please let me get you some panadol.

• Bukky February 25, 2014 at 8:08 am

I tell you Blossom, she really needs it.

• Angel February 25, 2014 at 2:29 am

@ nollare, u wouldn’t know the meaning of razz if it were right in ur face staring back at u, trust me…

• jummai February 25, 2014 at 8:10 am

Ur comment shows that u suffer from inferiority complex, i pity anyone one who marry u.

• Bella February 25, 2014 at 9:44 am

kai why the headache na. Na wa abeg take am slow aunty.

• Kathryn Cage February 24, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Let me start by saying Ibinabo Feberesima, your reign is good, you are carrying everybody along, the entire ancient and modern actors are well represented and for that I salute. Now, Mercy Aigbe, I love you totally and completely (are they same words?) but biko, next time you want to wear a body hugging dress to an event like this, invest in Spanx and by Spanx, I mean Spanx not tights, you hear, beautiful woman. Susan Peters you look classy. Ok, that’s enough, make una sha no fight over sharing formula.

• whocares February 24, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Oh Ramzy, Joseph and my Dessy why??? beht why?!?!? I have heaped so many insults on the heads of these actors and actresses enabling this stupidity of Goodluck as Grand Patron.. Hungry fools. To what purpose? He is probably the most ineffectual government in the world yet they reward him with this bs as if they are not Nigerians, and are not aware of what is going on and the dissatisfaction with his government.. Once more, why my Ramsey did you let me insult you in this manner..

• Aframaco March 31, 2014 at 2:41 pm

If you are unhappy with your life, others are not, do learn to be quiet….just because you hate someone, you want all the world to hate him too.

• goldfinch February 24, 2014 at 8:32 pm

lol……in this picture, Chidi Mokeme looks like he is reaching out for gala and La Casera from the hawkers while stuck in a molue in Lagos traffic under the scorching sun.

• dont get me wrong February 25, 2014 at 10:48 pm

goldfinch, you wicked ooo…………..laugh wan comot my teeth for here, lol!!

• http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/ February 24, 2014 at 8:46 pm

“Interesting” pictures.
    Stephanie Okereke Linus is a beautiful woman.
    Those twins have really cleaned out, good for them. But I don’t get why they must always dress identically like they’re 5. Or is their part of their brand? Can someone pls tell them that individuality makes one more interesting.

thelmathinks.blogspot.com

• X- Factor February 24, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Hungry people…Clueless Grand Patron
    God help us in this country

• Leila February 24, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Times must be hard in Nollywood. Ramsey Noah has even joined the Association of Nollywood Brown Envelope beggars (ANBEB). Smh

• sweetiepie February 24, 2014 at 9:18 pm

nollare,pls can you have a sit at the river side,while you are at it,do remember to take a chill pill.. pple like you can snuff the life out of others.. jeez.

• Radiant February 24, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Good looking pictures.

• adele February 24, 2014 at 9:31 pm

plssssssssss i ask to know,where is chidi mokeme’s wife ?

• ao February 25, 2014 at 1:27 am

Last I heard, she is in Baltimore, MD. She is a pharmacist and and medical doctor. Very accomplished.

• Angel February 24, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Susan peters is really pretty but her make up and hair adds like ten years to her age, Mrs Linus brought her A game this time, she looked smart and well put together. Funke I see u, keep doing ur thang girl…

• shenugs February 24, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Desmond Elliot looks yummy. My Gosh!!!!!

• Evilicious February 24, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Yul wins any day any time!!

• Amh February 24, 2014 at 9:46 pm

@nollare, i can bet you are a 12 yr old from your comment. You sound childish, immature and rude.

• @edDREAMZ February 24, 2014 at 9:55 pm

They are so fucking awesome. All am seeing is beautifull people……. My Alist actors and actress……
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

• Tippie February 24, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Walter Anga, Yul Edochie…

• ngluv February 24, 2014 at 10:09 pm

i agree… you just read my mind nollare. our nollywood stars looks soo blah and not like a celebrity… apart from genny and omo t, who represents… These people here need to higher a stylist asap.. hair tacky, dressed looking average…no star appeal…

• Excuse me February 25, 2014 at 1:24 am

Sorry Omotola does not look anything like a star. You cannot buy class no matter what you spend. Girl is too razz

• Bukky February 25, 2014 at 11:13 am

Wow I am imagining your facial expression as you type thus! The bile! The jealousy ! The pain! The anger…the fear! Omotola is not in your league my dear… Rest and stop killing yourself… Omotola is blessed!. Hahahahaha …. See painment.

• Obi February 24, 2014 at 10:13 pm

I believe the Aneke girls are more behind the camera these days than a few years back when they acted more. I think they do much better writing/ casting/ other behind the scene stuff simply based on what I had watched a while back. Unless they beefed up on their acting, I think they’re better off doing the other stuff; they could really be one of the top players if they work hard at that. As for Susan and her “weave”, (@i no send …) it looks more like her own hair compared to some others (perhaps that’s the effect she is going for) … my SIL’s hair is almost that long, not permed/ relaxed, and the last time I saw it flat ironed, I was speechless. In some ways, I think the Actors’ Guild folks are trying to solidify their industry, hence, trying to remain relevant to high profile politicians. Is there anything wrong with that? Depends. I see it as simply politics, trying to institutionalize the industry as much as they can so that it lasts for ages to come (I choose to believe). But if that is not their aim, if it is simply seeking political favours for future offices, then they need to get their priorities straight.

• Lina February 24, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Pls ooo! Enlighten us, what is the point of this Biko?

• Cynthia February 24, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Why?

• mrs chidukane February 24, 2014 at 10:20 pm

I love Mercy Aigbe’s hair and dress.She looks like a movie star however she needs shapewear.Stephanie looks so polished, I love it.As for Ini Edo and her necklace, i’ve got no words.Funke’s dress is nice but I don’t think it’s for her. The men look good.@Kachi its called 2015 asskissing 101.I’m sure they left with Mr Biggs money

• cleobriggs February 24, 2014 at 10:30 pm

presido nabbed looking at Ibinabo’s Bobbi oooooo

• Me February 24, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Next year election moves fully loaded…….Ghana must go thinzzzz

• like February 24, 2014 at 10:36 pm

YUL EDOCHIE… there is a God !

• oaa February 24, 2014 at 10:43 pm

They Look Good/Fresh

• Ecneica February 24, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Ibinabo looks great,once a QUEEN always a QUEEN

• Cool cat February 24, 2014 at 11:15 pm

As stylish as mercy aigbe is supposed to be this look is rather disappointing.

RAMSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• ADA February 24, 2014 at 11:22 pm

All this folks calling people razz and mgbeke lets see you biko and what you have achieved, not opening your mouth insulting people, when you are no where to close them..mgbeke, razz really? some people are so rude that makes you razz too..Learn to be nicer with your words am sure you are more polished than any of them or more accomplished na wa oo

• Mobs February 24, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Not sure what the event is supposed to achieve. Please we need to stay focused

• kenny February 25, 2014 at 12:36 am

@Kachi, that’s what i’m wondering myself. Bunch of sycophant i guess they are living well as actor and actress as such they don’t give a f****k about the millions of their fellow Nigerians who this government and past administrations have actually plunged into abject poverty. Giving GEJ award what’s the point

• FJD February 25, 2014 at 1:29 am

WETIN MONEY GO CAUSE HEN? this attendance is really interesting…Anyways they have to respect the President’s call. And besides AKI and PAW no dey? Igbinabor at least tried on this one cos I think they support her in the film industry as their legit president and I think she’s keeping all of them together . Good Job.

• FJD February 25, 2014 at 1:30 am

BN YOU SEF DEY TRY! TRUE!

• FJD February 25, 2014 at 1:31 am

BELLA WHEN ARE YOU MODELLING FOR US ON BN? BIKO! Answer , you better get a very good photographer and don’t fall ma hand oh!

• chuchu February 25, 2014 at 3:11 am

I must say Ibinabo looks refreshing radiant, and I am i think she is doing a good job. and the turnout seemed great. IDK what this means for the movie makers and actors but good for them.

• sηººÞ¬mιηι February 25, 2014 at 4:12 am

for me d nollywood star show mr president a sign of respect by them honouring him.Nollywood star them fine o but anyway na moni

sηººÞ¬mιηι

• Uk February 25, 2014 at 7:07 am

Kate henshaw,Rita Dominic ,uche jombo, Genny nnaji, omotola ekeinde etc were busy I guess since they are very few people still doing good movies in nollywood this is the next step right? Shameful please actors face your work and leave campaign

• no heart to hate February 25, 2014 at 8:38 am

Ekpeyong Bassey long time, he looks good though

• Bella February 25, 2014 at 9:46 am

On another note OMG RAMSEY NOAH…… I no fit shout o. fine boy! Jesus Chrtist in the heavens, thank you for making these wonderful species o. he should be features on MCW.. Abeg. this man is fine o. AMEN

• wunmi February 25, 2014 at 10:17 am

Mercy Aigbe is one FINEEEEE chic, Stephanie and Mona also look really good. Ramsey is just too fine, wish I could duplicate this brother into a million other Ramseys so that almost every woman can have one. Chai and only one woman gets to keep him. Also loving Yemi Blaq, Yul Edochie, Joseph Benjamin and Desmond Elliot. They are all such handsome men and also great actors that’s why it pains me to see them do this. I have so much respect for them but now I’m disappointe, still love them but disappointed. Ibinabo has done well; I’ve been really impressed with her achievements since she became president but this was an honor undeserved and just made them look desperate esp with the 2015 elections just around the corner.

• Mama Mia!!! February 25, 2014 at 10:20 am

Ramsey didn’t even look like he wanted to be there. Is he still married, Plus, Ramsey should be in his 40s right? he looks so good! Desmond, y did you let yourself go? you were so freaking cute and marriage is no excuse…

• @ify_eva February 25, 2014 at 11:26 am

BN , you ddnt tell us how much they were given. I bet dey ddnt go empty handed! I thought Ini has slimmed down and whr is Mercy J, she nevr get called for ds type of occasion

• her royal majesty February 25, 2014 at 12:39 pm

okay ramsey noah, GOD bless you mother… yul i see you oo, Desmond Elliot it is well with you…Stephanie Okereke i just love you.. finally the twins are stepping up.

• obitalk February 25, 2014 at 1:16 pm

mercy mercy fire! i see u on 4D o!!!!!!!!!!

• priscilla February 25, 2014 at 4:25 pm

As for me,they are and i respect the step they took to visit the president,there is no doubt that dey re over staying there welcoming in the industry,they need to train more people than wat they re training cos some re no longer qualify to be in the industry any more am tired of seening some old faces.

• Fashionista February 25, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Ramsey Noah is delicious looking!

• Livie February 27, 2014 at 1:05 am

I wish they’d do more than just wear make up and shave their beards. Is it at all possible that they would throw their collective weight to support causes in the country?

• missh March 3, 2014 at 1:27 am

omg! Ramsey Noah

• Apeh Glo April 11, 2014 at 4:04 pm

my God, my wonderful, beautiful and handsomeful (hahahahahahahaha) people, I love you all. Stephaney, Susan (my lovely sister from another mother), Ini, Monachida and the rest. gorgeous babes, you girls are too much. plus the men too, especially the ones wearing new look with a lot of gamu, lol.