All White Everything! Photos from Dorcas Shola Fapson’s Fun 25th Birthday Party

Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0036

Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson celebrated her 25th birthday a couple of days ago and it was quite a fun event.

All friends of the birthday girl turned up in white while DSF as she is fondly called served serious hotness in two outfits – a gold monostrap sequin dress and a grey velvety dress.

The décor was simple yet lovely with helium balloons, cupcakes and a cake that actually had a red carpet draped on it.

Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0001 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0002 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0003 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0004 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0012 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0037 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0038 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0006 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0008 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0009 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0020 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0013 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0014 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0015 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0019 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0016 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0010 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0011 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0005 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0017 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0030 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0018 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0027 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0025 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0031 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0021 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0022 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0023 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0024 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0026 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0028 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0029 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0032 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0034 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0033 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0035 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0039 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0040 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0041 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0042 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0043 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0045 Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0044

56 Comments on All White Everything! Photos from Dorcas Shola Fapson’s Fun 25th Birthday Party
  • she January 19, 2016 at 6:43 am

She is very pretty, these pictures dont do her justice

• sass January 19, 2016 at 9:02 am

The reason why the pictures don’t do her justice is because she always somehow looks greasy and trashy.
      Just like Meagan Good they will wear cloth and still look somehow. it’s a spirit that needs to be bound imo.
      Lmao.

• Bleed Blue January 19, 2016 at 10:21 am

I think I’m more worried about 10 people “loving” your comment than the actual comment itself.

My hope is that one day, we will feel find a way to give CONSTRUCTIVE cyber criticism without succumbing to the use of abusive and potentially hurtful words.

• Shelly January 19, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Are you even being serious? You need psychological help. This is such an ignorant statement. I don’t understand how people liked this ignorant comment.

• Dear Sass January 20, 2016 at 6:29 am

You have very little people skills and it will affect you in life.

• Bae January 19, 2016 at 6:52 am

Na wa o. Everyone sha was show bress

• ATL’s finest January 19, 2016 at 9:56 am

Lmao!!! Well I think I need to open a bra shop in Nigeria. Some of these chikitas don’t know when to go braless and when not to smh..

• Shandi January 19, 2016 at 11:38 am

You should open it in Canada and the States too, cause it happens here all the time. Forever talking nonsense. Just so you know, she lives in the UK.

• bliss January 19, 2016 at 12:27 pm

I tire!! Biko nu ,was it also a “No Bra” party?

• Lil January 19, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Is wearing a bra not a personal choice?

• Xayneerb January 19, 2016 at 7:18 am

I really love her acting in SHUGA

• Valentina January 19, 2016 at 7:19 am

Haba girls, cover up please. Beautiful celebrant .

• Chika_Proudblackboy. January 19, 2016 at 7:47 am

I think the guys were all cool and better on white!

ps: #therateatwhichboobsarefallingnoweh!

• Wale January 19, 2016 at 7:58 am

Ladies, men won’t appreciate your depth when you come trashy…..Ladies please be classy in your dressing!…..

• hoover January 19, 2016 at 8:08 am

She is way prettier in shuga than in her pictures here. Happy Birthday to her and hopefully she can advance her hustle and become an A class Actress soonest.

• i January 19, 2016 at 8:10 am

25?

• Donald Trump January 19, 2016 at 8:14 am

God help girls of this century….its either they dont wear bra, they are over bleached or they forget to shave their arm pits.
    BTW, BN……the adverts are taking over your page. I know u must eat but mehn, shit is all over your posts!

DT

• Wow January 19, 2016 at 8:19 am

Let me guess… the invitation card specifically asked the guests not to come wearing bras! Kileleyi! I don’t even know aunty dorcas.. which movie she act biko…

• SEEN ALL January 19, 2016 at 8:23 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR. It’s official am 16years old.

• Miss Ndi January 19, 2016 at 8:38 am

Please…..what is with all the show of fallen breasts these days amongst young girls??? Like I’m sorry, but a lot of the female guests look very TRASHY!!!

• Eric January 20, 2016 at 1:20 am

I too like you! You’re bang on point! Fallen breast all over the place indeed!

• aya tomiwa January 19, 2016 at 8:39 am

how many people believes that age

• Abk January 19, 2016 at 11:40 am

I do. What’s with Nigerians and doubting people’s ages? Like I don’t understand it. The pesky thing about it is, this bizarre attitude is practiced by both young and old people; doubting people’s ages.

• Dear Aya Tomiwa January 20, 2016 at 6:31 am

What I don’t believe is your use of the English language

• Spunky January 19, 2016 at 8:45 am

Wow! She’s 25 already!!! #Sideeyes…HBD dear.

• Nerybanty January 19, 2016 at 9:07 am

This babe no try at all. see folds & saggy breast everywhere.

• Chi! January 19, 2016 at 9:09 am

Nice way to introduce urself to d world as an actress, cos I don’t know her or any movie she has been featured in. dis is beta than taking nude n semi-nude pictures to introduce urself. guilty ones take note. Happy birthday DSF as u’re called. now i’ll recognize ur face in movies.

• cheryl January 19, 2016 at 9:26 am

wow!! lovely ppl, pretty celebrant, i guess 25 is d new 30 oo, cos d way i see these ladies celebrate 23, 24, 25, 26 i jst wonder, me i am 30 and if i jam dis babes for road, i fit digueh(postrate in warri lang) for them and call dem aunty, cos dey really look older than me honestly, mayb i jst av a small look sha, buh she honestly look older dan 25 to me

• Abk January 19, 2016 at 11:43 am

You cannot solely tell people’s ages by the way they look, it’s ignorant and unreasonable to do so. I’m 22 and I find it annoying when people think I’m 17 or I go out and I get asked for ID all the time. I have aunties in their 50s and you can’t say they’re not in their 50s just cause they look like they’re still in University. Judging people by the way they look isn’t the practical thing to do.

• Omolola January 20, 2016 at 4:26 am

Yours is way better. I am 26 and ppl think I am 16, it can be so annoying.

• lolly January 19, 2016 at 9:27 am

Dress code: ‘white with no bra’

• OSI January 19, 2016 at 9:33 am

look swt…
    hbd
    bt some of ur galfrnds no no say dem get sorry-like breast??
    eps dat fat gal… pls she is nt just disgracing her self n family bt d nation…
    make does way get nice n swt breast show off abeg

• niyoola January 19, 2016 at 9:34 am

This white dresscode made most of the guests look razz and questionable.

that grey velvet dress is just (n)

• Noms January 19, 2016 at 9:37 am

Sophie so fine…her shuga character.
    All this bressss that you people are showing…https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Dorcas-Shola-Fapson-25th-Birthday-January-2016-BellaNaija0029-600×400.jpg

• ATL’s finest January 19, 2016 at 9:58 am

Lol me too.

• Apochi January 19, 2016 at 10:01 am

She looks more than 25 though and its not an all white party…. i don’t know where there ‘all white everything’ came from. Better approve my comment oh…its the truth i speak.lol

• Fallen heroes January 19, 2016 at 10:11 am

All these fallen heroes

You no dey breastfeed and the heroes are fallen already

why showing falling heroes everywhere as if bra don finish for market

• justdeywakapass January 19, 2016 at 10:24 am

THIS IS ACTUALLY A BRALESS PARTY NOT A BIRTHDAY PARTY…….

• YUMMY CHICK CUM MUMMY January 19, 2016 at 10:32 am

21yrs would v bin better………..but nice pix thou

• livingstone January 19, 2016 at 11:02 am

this is really beautiful…. lovely party

• bijouxthisbijouthat January 19, 2016 at 11:27 am

I think the silent memo was come NOT wearing a BRA! I just dont get this plenty show of breast ooo… whats with that? Cant girls cover up anymore and still look attractive?
    DSF is one pretty girl just that she likes showing bobs too much naw

• whocares January 19, 2016 at 11:34 am

a trip to Victoria’s secret.. no say that is too much for someone’s pocket- a trip to primark would have solved all their problems.. if the bodice is not tight then don’t attempt to go braless especially if you have big boobs.. its common sense. I am all for risque dressing and show that boob right up to the nipple if you want but make sure you present your boobs in its best light. Let that breast look badass like it will bitchslap anyone that looks at it anyhow- but as these ones are they are just packaged without care. Get transparent cups, half bras, which other types again. so many options.. I am angry gan sef. lool. The clothes are not the problem here at all, its the lack of proper packaging. Ladies be giving me high blood pressure early morning. looooool. Making me comment as if I get paid.
    Happy birthday o. I dont know who she is, but I cant comment bashing her guests without throwing some love the celebrant’s way. lol.

• tell me January 19, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Sister the plunge bra! I luf it!

• Dorothy January 19, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Obviously there are no gyms in the UK -__-

• Lil January 19, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Last time I checked bra was and still is a personal choice if people refuse to wear one you can’t be drinking panadol for them.

• jhno January 19, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Mayday ! Mayday ! …….Olympus has fallen….i repeat…Olympus has fallen

• Dunni CRAIG January 19, 2016 at 3:23 pm

With all these ‘Olympus has fallen’ chests, what will happen after breastfeeding? ‘Walls of Jericho fallen Flat’? Mtchewwwww!

• Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu! January 19, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Sometimes, I check pictures on a post and scroll down to the comments only for me to ask myself “how come i didn’t observe these things?” This post is another example for me. Went through the pictures and thought “fine girl, happy birthday, cool people” and bam! commenters are talking about no bra and i’m like why didn’t you observe that. Maybe some of us actually scrutinize too much.

• Phoebe January 19, 2016 at 3:59 pm

My dear sistren, same here. I wonder the kinda eyes le scrutineers have oo

• Tai omo yoruba nimi January 19, 2016 at 5:52 pm

aunty pls wharrahell is this?? your boobies are like slippers ,yet you are wearing such a revealing dress,have some class and wear a proper bra abeg abeg

aunty number 2 ,i can see your breast like literally hanging out,hae you no shmae ,chimoo naija girls have turned something else,sodom and gomorrah aint got nothing on ya

even this uncle sef is closing his yes like,,oh lord help me unsee what have my eyes seen tonight? these women are giving bros a hard time

• The real Ibinabo January 19, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Guys you can criticize constructively without sounding like bullies! just saying…

• j’suis belle January 19, 2016 at 11:00 pm

all this “babu” (breast) display is for what nowwwwww?? Girls u can still look good by packaging all these pairs of ….. well, from a girl to other girls

• Moyo February 5, 2016 at 10:56 am

Bras on strike

• Kasj=hing February 22, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Apparently, these guys have not learnt from last year (another boobs party):