olamide-story

If you are an Olamide fan then get in here!

DZRPT presents an expose into the humble beginnings of Olamide Adedeji also known as Baddo!

Watch emotional accounts of Olamide’s personal story from his mentor and friend – producer ID Cabasa. 2phat, Pheelz, friends, neighbours, relatives and other producers also share stories of how he came from the streets to become one of Nigeria’s leading artistes with a track record of millions of albums sold, sold-out concerts home and abroad and a massive influence on Nigerian pop culture.

The King of the streets as he is also popularly known has delivered hits back to back and enjoyed major airplay in the streets, clubs and everywhere else.

Watch testimonials from his YBNL-signed acts Lil kesh, Adekunle Gold and Vikhtor. Major tributes from Industry heads such as Olisa, Osi and Toolz of Beat FM, Freeze and Dotun of Cool FM, Yaw of Wazobia, Sensei Uche of City FM and many more.

Follow this epic journey as DZRPT TV takes you on a documentary into Bariga where it all began.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Update
Due to contractual agreements, the content producers should not have published this yet. They apologize for this unfortunate event, and the inconveniences it may have caused.

24 Comments on All You Need to know about Olamide! Watch DZRPT TV’s Documentary of his Life and Humble Beginnings in Bariga
  • Awoyo January 21, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Olamide, I enjoyed your life story so far

God bless the work of your hands

Keep up the lovely work.

• l January 21, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Awww Love it!

• Kay January 21, 2016 at 7:32 pm

This made me want to cry. And also inspired me to keep on reaching for the stars in my future endeavors. We all have a story. ?

• Crimson January 21, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Olamide your music has never disappointed me, there are many times when i feel like life is just too hard, but when i listen to your OMO ANIFOWOSHE track i just get encouraged. If you ever read this comment please know that you are doing a great job and God will continue to bless you and the work of your hands….

• Tosin January 22, 2016 at 9:05 am

Anifowoshe: that music and the Kemi Adetiba video for it were really amazing. So amazing I shared with everybody, reblogged, everything. We must never forget poverty, where so many of us come from, where so many of us still are, needlessly going through pointless hustle while others needlessly suffer from so-called wealth, and the answer is LOVE, give back.
      Lol, see me preaching this early morning. Really sha, let’s make poverty history. We have the power, let’s not fear that we don’t.

• Ke January 21, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Wow this was amazing, you won’t waste your time watching it. Keep going strong Baddo. God is indeed your strength.

• MrNaijaD January 21, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Don’t believe or rely on anyone but yourself alone!
    and
    Hardwork pays!

• ty January 21, 2016 at 8:39 pm

emotional……..amazing!!! humble beginnings

• Oy January 21, 2016 at 9:27 pm

first of all introduction! my best………….
    Olamide I love your work and story.

• Honeycrown January 21, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Wow! I was moved & motivated. Thanks for sharing

• Tee January 21, 2016 at 11:58 pm

I kinda stopped liking him after d don jazzy/hea dies brouhaha but with this documentary,I fell in love with him over again.So emotional.Ine can see d real Olamide that he is humble and has no fuss around him.God bless u real good.

• tag January 22, 2016 at 12:53 am

Oh I saw a part of the documentary at his OLIC concert.. His story is indeed humble,felt like I was a part of it. Nice story telling technique

• richy January 22, 2016 at 1:07 am

i love u so much badoo
    oya dab

• ayeesha January 22, 2016 at 1:36 am

This was a very touching documentary, it shows what a good mentor can do, ID.Cabasa was a great role model and this clearly shows in the way Olamide has emulated him in also helping up and coming artists. Well done Olamide keep up the good work and GOD Bless. Streets ti takeover #YBNL

• Tosin January 22, 2016 at 5:37 am

Just finished Part 1. See you in the theaters. I would pay for the theater experience. Kids would save money for the theater experience. I’m saying this is the Nollywood film of 2016.
    Just started Part 2. I remember my sweet sweet Prof who said to me “YOU ARE GOOD.” Those three words are magic.
    Wow.
    Classic.

• Tosin January 22, 2016 at 5:50 am

Part 3, guy says the Nigerian Dream. God.

• Tosin January 22, 2016 at 6:01 am

ID Cabasa and Olamide in Part 3 – that’s just true love, y’all. Spread love.
      Pheelz omg, that peace in a person, remember Sossick too?, and he says it’s time to go global.
      Adekunle Gold, a vision of peace. His colours.

Mo too appreciate this gem of a project.

• NACHI DIVA January 22, 2016 at 6:48 am

Very emotional…

• cheryl January 22, 2016 at 9:01 am

I am sooo proud of Olamide ooo, see goose pimple all ova me, chai, sum1 pls get me tissue, hard work really pays, this is jst ur starting point bro, build ur empire gallantly

• D January 22, 2016 at 11:06 am

Inspiring! I enjoyed this and learnt a lot too.

• beauty January 22, 2016 at 11:25 am

God bless you, Olamide.

• Myschoolbase.com – No.1 student online platform January 23, 2016 at 7:09 am

• sirbiosneh January 31, 2016 at 8:06 am

I missed dis story videos.. Anyone download it shu share it wit me… #..Oya Dab

• Town boy February 1, 2016 at 2:51 pm

As I said abinisho Baddo baba mili is special a role model in music see where he started from he can never forget his home also help young artists I which my self one cockroach Jon talk say Baddo nodey along Weston Baddo do who don doham