AY-Mabel-Makun-October-2011-BellaNaija-012

A couple of hours ago SDK exclusively reported that the 8-year marriage of ace comedian and entertainer AY Makun to his interior decorator wife, Mabel Makun was over.

Naij.com instantly reached out to the comedian via a phone call and according to their website “The comedian said he does not want to join issues with Stella Dimokokorkus and that since she has all the details of his marriage breakup, she should tell it all. The comedian who is also an actor and movie producer said it is only unfortunate that Nigeria is a country where you cannot sue for damages.”

AY Makun also posted on Instagram “Some blogs are, for the most part, the bringers of bad news… and it’s not entirely the bloggers fault, bad news gets higher ratings, travels faster and sells more than good news. The reality is that you will continue to hear negative information from many sources against anything that showcases your blessings and pride. Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few who are still remaining in the institution called ‘Celebrity Marriage’ . It lies in our will to decide whether to discard them into the waste bin or record them into our brains!. The question is… whose report will you believe? #Hisreportsaysiamfree #Hisreportsaysvictory #Hisreportsaysweareblessed #wecastandbind #prayfortheonesyoulove

OAP Freeze has also waded into the drama.

He posted a photo of the couple on Instagram and captioned:

I sincerely hope and pray that what I am hearing is false. You guys are my favorite couple. AY is my brother and Mabel is my sister. I remember being angry with Mabel for eating my bush meat once and she made it up by cooking the most delicious owo soup with starch for me and as for AY he is one of my best friends in the industry.

He is a brother in every way. He is kind hearted, loving, caring, intelligent and well mannered. You guys are not good together, you are GREAT together in fact FABULOUS TOGETHER and you both know it. THE DEVIL KNOW THIS FACT AND WOULD WORK HARD TO BRING DISHARMONY. Please don’t give him the chance. Mabel the keys to your home are in your hand and I am sure of your love for this genius. I also know AY loves you. Gisting less than 3 weeks ago he told me he loves you 120% and I teased him endlessly over this, calling him Mr Loverman in Shabbas voice. I love you guys and know we will smile at the end of this alleged storm. ❤#AyMabelForLife

AY and his wife got married in 2008 and they have a daughter together.

UPDATE: Stella has now clapped back, saying the story is 100% true, and the only reason she’s coming out to say it is so it won’t affect her credibility.

She wrote;

Today I reported exclusively that Comedian AY Makun’s lovely wife Mabel had moved out of their Lekki home and I did not know if it was a permanent move or not….That story you can take it to the Bank and even though i tried not to disclose the shocking details narrated to me on why it crashed,the Comedian has called me out asking me to help him reveal the details and that he does not want to ”join issues’ with me.

The only reason I am responding to this Clap back is because it puts my job on the hot seat.
Let me state here Categorically that MY STORY IS TRUE and i take no Joy in reporting such News,just that what must be told must be told.

You laugh at others when their News is out but when it gets to yours it becomes a problem?Excuse me!

I choose to leave the dirty details of what happened for you to tell your fans on your social media handle.If you are embarrassed that the story has been posted,then i understand but your beautiful wife packed out of your house with a big truck and she took everything take-able and your house is currently under lock and key…unless she returns this night.

Instead of dragging or fighting dirty with you,I pray that God restores your Union and gives you the wisdom of Solomon to act right.
Some Blogs will not be bringers of bad news if you do not produce the bad news!
If you are talking about gossip,you produce and distribute it too so why call out your colleagues?Why have you been phone crashing with friends on the way forward?Didn’t your ”F” President friend do all he can to beg WIFEY to stay?

I will not help you launder your dirty story online,Don’t let the devil use you to call me out AY,you have Jesus’ number,use it!

Whose report to believe? God’s report!…The one that will deliver you from your chronicle of blah blah!
#I am out!

138 Comments on AY Makun Debunks Marriage Split Rumours | Freeze adds his voice + SDK stands 100% behind story
  • keke driver February 23, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Freeze and attention ehn? Who call you now?

• concerned February 23, 2016 at 6:03 pm

It doesn’t matter whether or not AY debunked the rumors. Of course AY will deny it. As for Freeze, he has a brain the size of a mustard seed and is about as relevant as a grain of rice. What matters is that SDK, Stella Dimoko Korkus, reported it. That means there’s a 90-95% chance that it’s true.

• ATL’s finest February 23, 2016 at 7:22 pm

@ Concerned right! Omg! See Gobe.. SDK ain’t ‘F’ing playing. With so much details ( not trying to reveal) the source, it may be true! She sounds so 100% correct that she ain’t telling tales. Besides, she said U can take that to the BANK ?. Let’s be clear, we all know most stories from SDK is like a correct DNA test 99.999999% true.

Well, I wish AY & Mabel well, I know she’s bn trying to have baby #2 for the LONGEST time ( ATL’s finest SHHH) but ain’t saying more than that *coughing*. Let SDK help us all out.

• Monet February 23, 2016 at 7:57 pm

If its SDK u can take it to the bank. AY stop lying puuhreease.

• Dolly February 23, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Right…..and when STELLA DK reports you best believe its 95 to 100% true. Before the days of easy reporting and celeb gossip joint called social media like blogs, instagram etc Stella been breaking news since GIST CAFE era from Encomium magazine. I remember writing to her once using her slogan, “these celebs will re-arrange your okirika weaves soon” lol fear Stella she has moles in every nooks and crannies of that industry.

• Cocolette February 23, 2016 at 7:28 pm

SDK is King of (authentic) gossip!!! Ah! Iya oo, i hail ?

• OkadaMan February 23, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Yesso @dolly! You best believe 95 to 100%! Move over Linda, Stella is taking over! Ooshey!

• IDONTCARE February 24, 2016 at 8:38 am

@Dolly. you are right. If its not SDK it can NEVER be SDK.

• LOVE February 24, 2016 at 11:42 am

na waa oooo i really did not know SdK blogg booms like this until i opened it. now i know bella naija is a baby.

• RIFF RAFF February 23, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Wow, just take a look at the one asking AY not to give the devil a chance….

• Jade February 23, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I believe the rumor is true but this does not mean it’s the end. Imagine, if media are in your business and maybe you and hubby are arguing, got heated then you decided to move out to have some peace/space alone. But it doesn’t mean it’s completely over.

• d.j February 24, 2016 at 9:48 am

Hi when you have issues in a marriage stay in it and resolve it once you step out you have already created an opening for the devil. except the situation is that of life and death.

• jide February 23, 2016 at 5:14 pm

When Freeze is rooting for you, it can’t end well sha. Haha. AY, run to your nearest MFM. Ifedayo Olarinde calls you and Mabel his favorite couple and you are busy posting rebuttal. This is like sleeping while the enemies sow tares among your wheat.

• T February 23, 2016 at 3:40 pm

For once I agree with OAP Freeze, please AY and Mabel Makun, if there’s an iota of truth in this story, PLEASE work it out, marriage might not be easy, yes, it requires both of you to keep working at it, I believe that with God and the true love you both share, things will work out, reading this alone made me sad, gosh, I pray the rumour isn’t true and you guys are coo. Why am I even saying all these? i’m sure you guys are NOT breaking up, plssssssssssssssssssss(heartbroken) gosh… please no, don’t break up!!!!

• Staycul February 23, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Nija and rumors. 😐

• T February 23, 2016 at 3:44 pm

***cool

• Anon February 23, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Hmm! A season of all sorts. Of course Freeze will support him if you get my drift…

• SEEN ALL February 23, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Singing he has come again 2x Lord he has come again holy ghost come and shut his mouth Amen!

• SimplAmazing February 23, 2016 at 3:50 pm

If it’s on SDK I kinda believe cos SDK’s babalawo is powerful

• jide February 23, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Even TB Joshua wished he was mouthed like SDK. Haha. Him and his wack predictions.

• ATL’s finest February 23, 2016 at 7:36 pm

???????????lmao y’all are sth else. Nollywood is worse than Hollywood these days hmmm they all better start signing pre-nups

• debby February 23, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Lmfao???????

• Teju TJ February 23, 2016 at 3:53 pm

I hate when ‘they’ to the woman: “the key to your home is in your hands”. That pisses me off every time. The key is not in one person’s hands. It is in both hands of the two adults in the marriage. Each person has to gaddam take responsibility. Men will be over there behaving like assholes and then be saying, you are a woman, you need to know how to manage your husband. I’m like, nigga – did they tell you that me too don’t need manager?
    Shit like this is what makes men think they can get away with being assholes. Not interested in what their issue is but that silly comment by Freeze pissed me off.

• Teju TJ February 23, 2016 at 4:09 pm

when they say*

• Cheechee February 23, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Thnk u very much. You got the words right out of my mouth.

• FasholasLover February 23, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Very generous advise coming from Freeze the abuser. There was a commenter on BN a couple of days ago asking bella to break this story. Unfortunately, l cannot remember who now. The allegation was that AY was abusing Mabel and disrespecting her family.

Bloggers pay hounds/agents to sniff out stories? BN be shying away from breaking stories and always culling. Linda made her name by breaking stories. Now, either all the celebrities Hv befriended her by fire and she can no longer rat on them or you lot hv bullied the girl so much that she has been reduced to only reporting egg plants. (Yes, l go to her blog. LIB, SDK and BN in that order) Now SDK is reigning.

• na wa February 23, 2016 at 5:09 pm

No wonder. You get time sha..

• FasholasLover February 23, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Gerarahere. Hypocrite.

• bosslady February 24, 2016 at 12:25 am

Hahahahahahaha@eggplant. U no well *falling down*

• Et. February 24, 2016 at 8:52 am

Same order here lol

• Baba February 24, 2016 at 6:29 pm

I saw the call out too..SDK is not doing anything special…she just listens!! Most stories are from the comments made.
        I am sure Linda will have the story too,but can’t break!!!

• Cocolette February 23, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Lol…the keys to Mabel’s home are literally in her hands…SDK’s blog visitors say she packed all packables, padlocked the gate and left with the keys ?

• Noname February 23, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Go and read that comment again. She packed out. The house is locked because AY is in London. He has his keys.

• IDONTCARE February 24, 2016 at 8:43 am

@Teju TJ. All i can say to you is GOD BLESS YOU.

• Celeste February 24, 2016 at 9:51 am

@Teju: Thank you for this comment… So on point
      This Freeze guy na real local champion… ekuke! No be only key in hand, key in legs nko? Dumb reasoning, senseless opinion!

• Teslim February 24, 2016 at 10:37 am

I don’t know what women want. This one says she also needs a manager. Women will come out again and say she is her own boss and she is a strong woman who can control anything. Which one gan gan do you want us to take to the bank. You need manager or you can manage anything and anyone without help (Talk about what a man can do)

• Anipoo February 23, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Oh no, I hope this isn’t true,they looked so good together. All that glitters isn’t really gold at all.

• Anniesglam February 23, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I hope is not true I love those two.heyBN lover pls visit my blog @www.anniesglam.blogspot. com.ng

• jhennique February 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Dear freeze. DId you use this advise on yourself?

• dupsy February 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Why is junk journalism the order of the day in Nigeria now? It seems now that they are using the money to buy properties in Banana Island, latest cars, etc. trust my Nigerian people now ( we no dey carry last for something that brings in a lot of money) the thing is now to wish evil things and prophesy them in advance in well known people’s lives so that the whole country can come and feast at the bad news! Please stop this unprofessional behaviour, another name for it is ‘witchcraft’! Just because a couple had a disagreement ( minor or major) does not mean they can’t iron out their differences and live together again. But trust SDK, once someone hears the couple shouting at each other, quick they inform SDK and the other bloggers to collect a lot of money and before you know what it is happening the evil pronouncement is announced on the internet.

Please for the love and fear of God stop all this evil monitoring over successful people’s lives! Stop all the evil hopes of may something bad happen to them so that we can have something juicy to gossip about. Sometimes in the western media they reject some news and pictures and refuse to publish anything until they know it is ethical and verifiable! Stop stoking the evil flames abeg! Wish good for others and good will come your way! We are all facing one battle and another and wish for good prayers and thoughts! Enough said

• nwanyi na aga aga February 23, 2016 at 4:43 pm

If you know SDK, you will know she will not report a news she didn’t hear from a trusted source. she goes the extra mile to confirm her stories. AY and wife try and fix whatever it is. I kinda like you ppl. Dont even know why.

• Esinam February 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Once it’s from SDK then it’s 100percent confirmed. Ay can deny all the can but It’s only a matter of time before the breeze will blow and fowl “yansh” will open. If it were other blogs, I would have doubted.#sdkteamConfirmedAuthenticAprokoGist

• Beautilicious February 23, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Really confirmed authentic jist! Linda, Bella & Co dey learn work>>>

• Bey February 23, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I guess SDK is now ”god ”. How do ppl rejoice or be salivating over gist of a broken family.
      Curse me all you like, it will only return to u and ur generation in a thousand folds.
      SDK also reported Elohor Aisiens marriage had broken. loll, their still together.
      Said Munachi was pregnant for some small boy. We are yet to see d baby bump.
      These ppl may/or may just be having some marital issues.
      Watch how you start dancing shakitibobo over someone’s gist bcos we shall all be in marriages one day.

• jide February 23, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Elohor and Owen are in what you call consioous uncoupling. I will tell you who Owen fuqqed last week. Elohor knows and with their arrangement, she can’t say pim

• Aproko February 23, 2016 at 5:31 pm

ode ni e, so people can’t get back together after breaking up?
        did they break up or not?
        did a side chick carry belle for Owen or nah?
        Munachi too is debatable, perhaps she decided not to bring the baby forth, dey wait for preggy bely so gbo?

• Bey February 24, 2016 at 11:43 am

@aproko you are really mannerless. Why d name calling.
        That’s why some ya’ll remain single forever or in frustrating marriages.
        when you surround urself with negativity, ur life/marriages must mirror that.

• amakzee February 23, 2016 at 5:37 pm

My thoughts exactly.

• truetalk February 23, 2016 at 4:01 pm

SDK always dropping it like its hot! I salute u!

• SDK is evil February 23, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Dat SDK ? She is evil

• Dolapo February 23, 2016 at 4:03 pm

This is definitely going to be a lie by the grace of God. Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

• DAME February 23, 2016 at 4:04 pm

HMMMMM..Nothing can hide forever…i really hope its not true sha.. and i hope SDk apologizes

So Bella Naija its really obvious you have bias on what news you post …that’s fine actually…my own is why post the debunk story when you didn’t post the actually story..Moral Judges
    Eku Ise …more grease

• Sandielove February 23, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Hmmmm…I pray this is a big fat lie & bloggers should stop already! But then again I struggle not to believe rumours , I find that there is always an element of truth in them! There’s usually no smoke without fire (however way that saying goes)..If there is any element of truth in this, I pray & hope that these 2 will work harder on themselves, their marriage & pls pls pls stay away from social media– people don’t seem to believe that that sh*t does contribute to wrecking a marriage , sad but true! God help you both ! Amen

• onye February 23, 2016 at 4:06 pm

So SDK is the devil?
    Na lie!!! Her gist is always true and confirmed.

• D February 23, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Hmmmm……also read she got a moving truck for her belongings.can’t say you two should talk about it cause one partners strength might be in their words but not their action.

• Zane February 23, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Look at all of you….. If it’s SDK it’s 100% confirmed #sdkteam……. mumu, SDK lives in Ay’s house abi?? or she’s Ay’s driver, cook, gateman or PA that knows about everybody’s personal issues????

• Hmmm.. SDK we hail February 23, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Biko BN she didn’t say the marriage was over, she said Mabel moved out(not knowing if its on a temporal or permanent basis). Please must this Freeze put mouth in everything?
    and pls AY what tha F is ‘Celebrity marriage’? is that the name you guys give it? that’s why it doesn’t last sef, my dear marriage is marriage

• Tolani February 24, 2016 at 6:40 am

AY been calling everyone to beg Mabel to come back…. The man wants his cheating wife back since she’s the reason AY sponsore drop money laugh out loud

• Grace February 23, 2016 at 4:19 pm

There cant be a rumor without an iota of truth….yeah they maybe having issues(it happens in all homes)but the way it is handled matters most. More reasons why this so called “Celebrity couple/s”should keep their private lives off the media. If your husband is the celeb,let him do his thing and don’t bring family into it versa visa. I hope they fix their issues if its true though. SDK gets her story right and direct.

• Olayemi February 23, 2016 at 4:21 pm

If SDK carries gist. It is CONFIRMED. Gbam!

• nene February 23, 2016 at 4:26 pm

i believe SDK 100%. i also have proof of AY behaving like a single man as far back as december, i saw this with my own eyes. i just hope they are able to work things out.

• Noname February 23, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Both of them. Mabel behaves like a single woman and they fit each other. Make una go settle ya quarrel. The old age do me I do you God no go vex must end oh.

• PM February 23, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Well, there’s a whole lot of “Rumour has it” that SDK told us and turned out false. She’s always accurate with info from attention seekers or those with fake friends But I really hope this is false.

• PM February 23, 2016 at 4:33 pm

BTW, LIB over SDK anytime. SDK is too toxic. I always end up bn sad whenever I visit her blog. Her commenters are always toxic too

• I just waka come…. February 23, 2016 at 5:49 pm

LIB ke ???

Lmao. LIB that is copy and paste of everyone’s Instagram page and African correspondent for Kylie Jenners social media handles??

LIB that will have 50 comments on a topic and when you click on comments to read, all you see is : ‘seen’ ‘okay’ ‘well noted’ ‘Linda you must enjoy me’ ‘Yes, correct ‘ all from people hungrily awaiting her blog giveaways?? Seriously???

No thanks boo, I’ d rather watch my nail polish dry.

• MeMyself&I February 23, 2016 at 7:31 pm

I wonder what is happening to Linda. You are so correct. Her followers are something else. If you see 200 comments, only one will make sense. At least SDK commenters put is some efforts and you can see glimpses of rational thinking and fluid comments. On BN over book and man whahala dey worry too many girls.

• PM February 23, 2016 at 7:59 pm

There’s no Nigerian site that doesn’t do copy and paste. Even ur Almighty SDK cuts and pastes from social media and other sites. Even Bella naija cuts and pastes. LIB’s EXCLUSIVE news are always joyful; mostly on pregnancy or secret engagement and marriage or acquisition of assets. LIB gives us juicy foreign.local and entertainment news. Her site is entertaining, enlightening, inspiring and impacting. A few of my friends r enjoying scholarships through LIB ads. U r right about LIB commenters but in terms of politics and national issues, lots of comments abound. SDK and her commenters are always about “TEA” which most certainly they’d choke on should they persist. ALL negative EXCLUSIVE Stories are from SDK and it’s disheartening. I’m sure LIB gets these stories as well but refuses to report them except she’s sure the affected parties are strong enough to deal with it. Eg Genevieve saga. To show how negative SDK is, she only reported the Olajumoke Saga once and even commented that she believed it’s staged and fake. Just Imagine.

• Former LIB addict February 23, 2016 at 8:34 pm

I heard Linda pays ghost commenters to comment on her insipid stories and I think they are right considering the number of retarded comments I see on that blog

• Ephi February 23, 2016 at 10:11 pm

“glimpses of rational thinking”

hahahahaha. such a diss 🙂

• person February 24, 2016 at 10:03 am

For us to even be comparing SDK to LIB shows how much SDK has risen!!!! To think it was LIB who used to “shade” SDK back then— and more or less introduced people to SDK and now– I personally dont visit LIB anymore. THERE IS NO CONTENT. I MIGHT AS WELL READ DAILY MAIL, AND FOLLOW THE KARDASHIANS IG PAGE…. thats all LIB has.

This has taught me a lesson- never think u are too big to be overtaken. SDK HAS OVERTAKEN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her blog is addictive with a captial A

• St.Yves February 23, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Thank you @PM. SDK’s blog is very toxic. I dislike her mode of reporting, especially when in issues concerning her fellow women. She comes across as bitter and hateful. Her commenters are also like that. I can bet that they are the ones trolling all over here hailing her like she just uncovered one mystery story. Out of curiosity I’ve googled her to see what she looks like and I wasn’t shocked cos she is exactly as I suspected. It explained the whole bitterness and spitefulness towards beautiful and successful women. Pity!, May God change her heart before it’s too late.

• sdk fan February 23, 2016 at 8:03 pm

That’s a load of BS. She’s more successful than you can ever be…Internet voltron

• lami February 23, 2016 at 9:40 pm

See who is calling someone toxic, your comment shows you are no different, u even had to go as far as talking about are physical attribute ,smh,

• PD Young Billionaire February 24, 2016 at 3:23 am

@St.Yves….Stella has a heart of gold.Your assumption is soo wrong! Bitter for what???

• IDONTCARE February 24, 2016 at 8:57 am

if you have to google SDK to see what she looks like then you were not born when SHE started. whether you like it or not. SDK is the bomb and her folllowers are real. Stop hating because you can create an ant.

• I just waka come… February 23, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Bella Naija Una no dey tire for ‘according to’???
    Hian.
    Abi you sef no wan waka come???

Maybe you need to make some space off those your Wikipedia style articles and report this kind of’ ‘juicy jist ‘first hand.
    It sure does seem to get a lot of comments.

Oh I forgot, that’s for the razz blogs to source for right?
    While you daintily do your usual ‘according ‘ to.

Nothing do you jare…. ?

• did you say Wikipedia??lmaoooo February 23, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Haha haaaaahaaaaa, sarcasm on fleek though
      @ I just waka come…… Your mouth ehn, just remembered something you said on the Dabota post.

• Bey February 23, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Once again ppl be rejoicing over bad news. Just bcos dere own life is miserable.

• PM February 23, 2016 at 4:45 pm

• adisa February 23, 2016 at 4:47 pm

If na sdk break dis news den something is really wrong!!!

• mimi February 23, 2016 at 4:56 pm

waiting to see what joke AY will make out of this on Easter Sunday @ Muson Center. as for Mabel, I’m so pissed that you couldn’t lend a hand to your own family. …your own family! the price of one pair of your shoes invested in your brother’s struggling tailor business would have been great. see what Ay did for his brother.

• Tolani February 24, 2016 at 6:49 am

Very shameful the way this women forget their family if not why can’t she move to her parents house? The place is not liveable, can’t proud show off her family, Love fades expires feelings change but your family is forever.. I didn’t say one should die for lazy siblings but your parents especially your mother is your number one priority. Pimp her up, move her to a very conducive environment where you can freely visit

• DoubleStandardAnyone February 23, 2016 at 4:58 pm

So its now SDK and as usual BN commenters have their seal of approval hailing her for her accuracy, no one is calling her out. No one is bothered that she’s spreading negativity and trying to ruin people’s home. No one is bothered that she might be bringing misery to people, no one is bothered that she’s making them coins through people’s pain.
    My people, make una Kontinu

• lovelove February 23, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Doublr standard which one be call out sdk, if she did not report another will..and who is rejoicing..abi na u….

• DoubleStandardAnyone February 23, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Honey comprehension is key okay, comprehension baby. Read well and digest what I wrote, don’t jump on it cos u are in her camp. No one said anything about rejoicing

• dupsy February 23, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Thank you O! I really am scared with the amount of hatred and negativity people have for each other. I will never go on that SDK blog again because it seems like it is a group of miserable people having a party over other peoples misfortunes! I hope she knows about the inevitability of karma, this to me is not journalism, it is misery ( having fun and joy over someone else’s predicament)

• Lies! February 24, 2016 at 1:17 am

You are such a bloody liar. Most comments there are pretty much hoping theyd come back or hoping its not true or advising them to mend their marriage. What are u on about? Did u not know it was a gossip site? Why then did u carry ur holy-pass legs there??

• Et. February 23, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Thank you ooohhh. If it was Linda now they will call her sorts of names. You Nigerians (I am not nigerian by the way) are sooooo so biased and full of hate.

• Aj February 23, 2016 at 10:26 pm

You are a liar! You are a Nigeria.;your English showed you up “if it was Linda now”.. That’s Nigerian kinda English.

• Tee February 23, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Hey, wasn’t going to comment but here we go
      I went to SDK and she was in no way mean, she even prayed for them on their behalf wishing them the best. She’s supposed to deliver news, good or bad, the difference is you can do it tastefully or in a Rachet manner. She was very tasteful and wished them the best. What else do you want ?

• om February 23, 2016 at 8:34 pm

please tell them o @ tee, SDK did not rejoice over their separation, she prayed for them and even removed hateful comments that her commenters were saying its because AY is her warri brother.

• PD Young Billionaire February 24, 2016 at 3:44 am

I keep wondering why some guys are blaming SDK. When Toke n hubby had issues,no be for Internet we read am?Doris and Daniel Ademinokan issue,na for same Internet we read am.I can go on and on! My point here is that if you are a “celebrity”,your gist will be on the Internet whether good or bad.

• Biko February 23, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Wow…belanaija u just call the man, so he speaks for everyone….did u people even try to reach the wife….amazed how women are treated in naija. Sad we are in 2016

• Na wa February 23, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Can you please try and read well? where does it state it was BN who called the man?

“Naij.com instantly reached out to the comedian via a phone call”

• Ernie February 23, 2016 at 5:35 pm

JUST WONDERING WHY FREEZE WHO KNOWS THIS FAMILY INSIDE OUT AND A FAMILY FRIEND (AS HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE) SHOULD RESORT TO COMMENTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA RATHER THAN CALL THEM TO VALIDATE THE STORY? HMMM !!!

• jide February 23, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Don’t mind Dayo a.’k.a freeze. He is reverse instigating.

• fabulicious February 23, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Bella,you better stick with telling stories of Kate Middleton and US pop culture.This one is like the case of telling us that somebody has cleaned nyash without telling us when them shit for church..I hope this solidarity is converted to monetary means with all these half and half story.
    If somebody like Wendy Williams is still alive then SDK just dey begin oooo.No need to even insult the woman.

• queen February 23, 2016 at 6:00 pm

she has deleted her ig page o. i mean mabel. make una dey here

• Nahum February 23, 2016 at 6:13 pm

I believe SDK 100%!!!! Let me guess, AY don give person bele abi? Naija women are loyal, sometimes too loyal so that can be the only reason.

• Corolla February 23, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Is BN not ever ashamed of never breaking any news? Always copying and pasting from bloggers who have balls to publish controversial stories. I am not even a fan of these kind of news, but it’s either BN stays away from such or grow some balls and actually stop depending on your competitors to break the story first,

• Spunky February 23, 2016 at 10:11 pm

@ Corolla; seriously, BN dey fear na.

• King Bey February 23, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Hypocrisy on Bn,biko leave sdk alone… She is doing her job and she is breaking the news like it’s hot. I am not happy that things aren’tgoing well for Ay and Mabel,because they are cool together,but hey it’s Stella’s job to give us news and she is doing pretty well in her field…maybe u guys judging her, are people who do not take their job/business seriously.

• larz February 23, 2016 at 7:00 pm

If Freeze is any type of friend, he wont go online to publish thi rubbish. His first concern will be contacting the couple and not making headlines with their story.

• Gourmet_Zobo February 24, 2016 at 4:01 am

Word!! You are a true “shild” of your momma……here, take your Oscar award!
      If Freeze’s brain gets donated to science, science would return it (Helen Mirren, 2016)

• Blondie February 23, 2016 at 8:10 pm

BN commenters and double standards. Insulting SDK bcos AY is involved? ? Can u compare ur comments here and the ones u made for Dabota Lawson’s separation with her husband? ? Y’al should take several seats. Stop hating SDK. She doesn’t pretend or crave acceptance or validation from anybody. She drops it as it is. She even respected AY by leaving out he dirty details. Other blogs be waiting for her to spill so that they can carry. The luck u have is that she’s not based in naija. Una market for don drop long ago.

• dot February 23, 2016 at 8:15 pm

first mabel removes her surname and makes her page private. now she deletes the page. for freeze who knows them to speak,there is truth in d matter. stella is right.

• ngozi February 23, 2016 at 8:24 pm

chai Stella slaying this year with hot gists. lol. love her style. i pray AY and Mabel get back together.

• lalaF February 23, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Gone are the days we used to say if linda ikeji or bella naija carried it, it was 100% true.Now SDK has become the validity of Naija gist

• DoubleStandardAnyone February 23, 2016 at 8:39 pm

SDK fan and blog visitors, the way you guys are all here praising and promoting SDK on BN, It’s all fun at the same time shameful. Atleast y’all can do it without putting Linda down, I mean you think you can bully her away from the business perhaps as it seems she’s now swimming in some form of wealth. ‘SDK is taking over, move over Linda,linda doesn’t do breaking news, SDK carries the whole hot authentic news and drops it like it’s hot.
    Ok let’s assume that it’s all true, then why is it that Linda the 2nd fiddle, the copy and paste Lady is on top of the game and ruling the blogging space here in Naija. How come after all she doesn’t report this ‘tea timely yet she’s the one everybody hates for bringing misery on people.
    Finally crass people visit her blog yet every business wants to advertise on the blog. People purge urself of hate the stage is big for everyone. The biggest joke is that SDK or Linda’s bank account is not affiliated to anyone here and we are no signatory to their accounts, they are all smiling to the bank and we are out here taking sided.
    Think people think, purge yourself of hate, this is 2016, we all can make it,well someone has to peg the dollar/naira down anyway. But of course we can make it

• mo February 23, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Linda #12, bellanaija #32 SDK # 108. Go figure it out

• Spunky February 23, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Doubler standard…how can I send you a bottle of champagne? Thank you…

• Mabel February 23, 2016 at 9:32 pm

How do you call out a gossip site exactly? I like Stella’s site, she has gossip, current affairs, trivia, blog visitors stories, anti domestic violence campaign, she even uses her site to help singles meet potential mates, folks are selling cars and other stuff on there. I think she has a good heart and uses her blog for good deeds more than any other Nigerian blog I have come across. However, she still drop her breaking news gossip stories from time to time and such is life. AY is a comedian who makes his living off the back of others, he should see the joke in all of this. He should be taking notes for his next gig and thank Stella for giving him material to use.

• talknado February 23, 2016 at 9:33 pm

For those of u calling out SDK and praising LIB get ur facts rite! Linda came to limelight with her various controversial publications and also got all d traffic back then..now she has made cash and lots of celebrity enemy she has calmed down…yet pple still hate her!

• lami February 23, 2016 at 9:52 pm

*her*

• IcantTellYouMyName February 23, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Ok i got the real gist
    Case of Tit for Tat gone wrong
    Man becomes famous and richer
    Starts cheating
    Wife cheats back, not once but Twice Even as revenge
    Trust is completely gone
    Lots of arguments including domestic beatings
    Long story short. Its ended
    I wish it doesnt end like this,but tell me – if trust is gone -what will you do in her shoes

• IcantdisclosemyIdentity either February 23, 2016 at 11:22 pm

???????LWKMD!!! Abeg we no fit shout jare! But I feel bad for them tho.. Mabel Don dey hold am since but for how long tho??? Money can’t buy happiness so, it is what it is. I wish them wella but if they can work it out good for them. But u know say person no fit pretend for too long. Especially with a child involved. God bless them both & AMEN . I know say na matter of time everything go explode. They tried to have bn hanging in there all these while cuz I thought they wouldn’t even make it into 2016 together.

• lacey February 23, 2016 at 10:07 pm

I do not comment on SDK,but go there to read her stories,she is very authentic and has content and if not for her all those big girls and prostitutes who sleep their way to the top or those who boast about building mansions from monies gotten illegally! When a woman in the US tells you she is earning 6 fig salary,men! know say she actually earned it!!! Nor be to sleep with president and governor to acquire!
    I am not saying there are no legit big girls and guys in naija o! Trust they will rather lie low,is the ones with poverty mentality that advertise upandan!

• King Bey February 23, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Madam/sir they are making money and you are here busy commenting..move over darling

• Truth-be-told February 23, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Whatever happened to all the pop corn sellers…..

• lacey February 24, 2016 at 12:59 am

And do you know I am not making money haan?or do you think I need you to validate me! Na making money na una take turn naira to tissue paper so.

• baileys February 23, 2016 at 11:58 pm

BellaNaija readers are the biggest hypocrites of all time. Sdk is a evil abi but I come here and read hateful comment about people like Anna banner, dabota and rukkie and you think you are not eveil too. SDK is a journalist she been on magazine b4 blogging and journalism is bringing accurate and timely news to the people. She’s been on the game since before some of your were born. She’s doing her business take it or leave it.

• Lies! February 24, 2016 at 1:32 am

Sdk just really got into online blogging like4 yrs ago or so. Give her time!

Another reason why i love her os that she is very generous abd down-to-earth. She has created so many avenues to give and for others to give to the less fortunate. I have never seen stella brag about anything ever! Given that she’s raking in big bucks now, im prettysure she’s living large but u will never see her humble brag. Shes a no-nonsense woman and wears her emotions on her sleeves…hot tempered but quick to retrace her steps….very human. Not fake or pretenseful at all.

• Half God…. Half Goddess February 24, 2016 at 3:09 am

‘Pretenseful’????
      Yep. you are definitely from SDK.
      That is how they joyfully gbagaun up and down there like a couple of mechanics at road side bars.
      If you’re not careful, after meandering through all the insults and plenty curses littered about as they turn each post to a free for all, you will also be blessed with a raging headache.

• PD Young Billionaire February 24, 2016 at 11:22 am

@Madam Half-Goddess/ITK……Check ur dictionary for the meaning of pretenseful.

• Aproko February 24, 2016 at 12:01 pm

chai, see as you just disgrace yaself…………….gerrarahia

• Bey February 24, 2016 at 11:50 am

@aproko you are really mannerless. Why d name calling.
      That’s why some ya’ll remain single forever or in frustrating marriages.
      when you surround urself with negativity, ur life/marriages must mirror that.

• Benny February 24, 2016 at 3:55 am

Linda’s blog is empty. The most annoying part is the comments section with the “Lindodo sure girl” “Lindodo cool” “first to comment” “seen”. In a sea of comments, not ONE makes sense; no conversation, nothing. Not to mention her low self esteem sponsored posts about her new purchases. Linda is competing with her news. She wants to break the news and be the news. Her blog is more about her controversies than it is about any information.
    Now about AY and you religious fanatics with the “bloggers are evil”… AY is a public figure, news about him will be reported. A possible separation of a celebrity couple is news. Deal with it and leave your hypocritical solidarity out of it. If AY doesn’t want news about him out there, he can abandon this life and take up a teaching job in Isale Eko, no one will bother him. Biko let us hear word.
    And yes… SDK is the blog this year. She has better content.

• ZaTucker February 24, 2016 at 4:25 am

Ay is actually on his way back to Nigeria I saw him at wearing a black jacket and blk and white shoe..very sure it’s him.. so definitely there’s trouble bk at home …OMG

• Sue the girl AY February 24, 2016 at 9:17 am

On the other hand, how can Mabel pack out when the guy is not around?
    How can she pack everything take-able with a big truck and put the house under a big padlock?

In her entire life, what has she worked for and earned to buy all the things she took away?
    Why so evil and devilish?
    If you both are spliting, the court should determine the sharing and all that Y pack the things the guy has worked for?

AY, sue the girl. Let police pick her up and lock her up, simple!

i tire for these new generation girls!

Men too, not all that glitters is gold. You see fine babe, you no no say na daughter of satan!

Reason why many fine girls will keep being single and avoided by men

• papermoon February 24, 2016 at 11:02 am

Are you AY’s sister or brother or something……. just wondering

• FinchleysFinest February 24, 2016 at 10:18 am

SDK is the biggest – I have ever seen. She’s so sure of these gossip .
    Its sad AY’s story is out there and my prayer is that everything gets settled asap.
    It is well

• Jrcies February 24, 2016 at 11:25 am

Am not surprised dear, They never looked like a real couple to me. AY always looked carried away by his wife’s looks, posting pictures of her every chance he got. And she in those pictures looked like she was too special for him. Even Bianca looked more in love with Ojukwu despite her beauty and age diff than Mabel &AY.

• TO Jrcies February 27, 2016 at 2:51 pm

ARE YOU MAD? How can you compare OJUKWU and Bianca to these nouveau riche characters?

IKEMBA Ojukwu was a man who went to OXFORD UNIVERSITY and took a Bachelors and Masters degree; after which he went to the BEST MILITARY ACADEMY IN THE WORLD – SANDHURST…not to mention – he was known as a VERY CHARMING gentleman who knew how to handle a woman.
      [Also his father was, at the time, the WEALTHIEST MAN IN NIGERIA]

Bianca, MBGN and MISS INTERCONTINENTAL, also came from one of the most elitist families in the East of the Country. Her father was one of the wealthiest land owners in Enugu State, long long before he became a GOVERNOR [when being a Governor meant something…not now it is supposedly reserved for thieves]

And you want to compare THIS SORT OF QUALITY LAID OUT ABOVE, with a Comedian and his OKOKOMAIKO MRS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Odi egwu [na wah]

• LOVE February 24, 2016 at 11:43 am

sdk leading bella naija is a baby . this info has said it all.

• T February 24, 2016 at 1:24 pm

@st Yves…you spoke my thoughts out loud. Stella may be successful…but her blog is too toxic. Reading her clapback at AY’s response…even reading the main story itself,it’s almost like she’s dancing with glee at the news that the couple’s marriage may have crashed. Report whatever,you don’t have to sound so bitter and hateful abeg. She’s married,let’s pray someone doesn’t sniff out her woes and kick her when she’s down. Karma’s a funny bitch.

• o February 24, 2016 at 1:29 pm

watch out for AY’s new movie called “Wife moves out”!