“Dead Baby prayed back to Life” Yesterday at the Liberation City Church

Liberation City Church 2BN received this story from a BellaNaijarian who attends the church. While we are extremely elated that the baby was miraculously healed, in times of medical emergencies, perhaps the baby should be rushed to the hospital and the pastor should pray for the baby there.

Below is what he shared.

***

On Sunday, February 7, 2016, at the Mountain Miracle and Liberation Ministries, a.k.a Liberation City, a dead child was prayed back to life in a suspense-filled movie-like scenario.

The six-month old child said to have been ill for weeks was brought to the church by her parents for prayers. Unfortunately, the child gave up the ghost as soon as they arrived the church.

Her frantic parents eventually wept and pushed their way through to the podium where the man of God ministered to other people, and he immediately took the child from them and prayed fervently. Then he dropped the child on the altar and commanded her spirit to come back and the child moved! The congregation exploded in tumultuous praise as the child continued to move and even later drank some water!

Liberation City Church 4Liberation City Church 5In August of last year as well, the same scenario played out in Kogi State, at the Chris Okafor World Outreach Ministries Crusade venue, in Lokoja. God used Dr Okafor to bring the child in question back to life!

By the grace of God, Dr. Chris Okafor is known for accurate prophecies and the unusual ability to profer solution in every occasion.

***

100 Comments on “Dead Baby prayed back to Life” Yesterday at the Liberation City Church
  • Taiwo February 8, 2016 at 1:17 pm

• Caligula February 8, 2016 at 2:03 pm

God of wonders, beyond the galaxies…. Amazing God, I’m in awe ??

• Taiwo February 8, 2016 at 1:17 pm

*Mercies

• soji pastor February 8, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Pastor to soji

all the babes in this church are in trouble…they gaan have sleepless night and be tormented by the cuteness of their pastor.

I see the hand chain, the suit, the parting, the ring, the curl.s….
    cute handsome happening Pastor

• bruno February 8, 2016 at 2:30 pm

instead of writing all that bull crap, u could
      have just said the pastor is cute and I want to
      screw his brains out.
      ur comment clearly shows u are thirsty. yeye
      oshi

• Ebere February 8, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Bruno, you are rude and funny at the same time………

• Nahum February 8, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Lol!! That was mean but very funny

• prince February 8, 2016 at 2:59 pm

@Bruno I just love your demeanor. You make me laugh most times and you can be extremely nasty sometimes too.

• soji pastor February 8, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Go for mental check up my friend
        I am a male not a female; and not a gay like you
        – in your hatred bruv

• Juwon February 8, 2016 at 1:22 pm

End time things

• na wah February 8, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Hhhmmm! the mind boggles, das all!

• nnennaya February 8, 2016 at 1:31 pm

But this pastor”s cuteness and dress sense sha.

• bruno February 8, 2016 at 1:37 pm

here we go again.

I wonder why no nigerian pastor was nominated for an oscar. #oscarsowhite.

these people are character actors.

• Ann1 February 8, 2016 at 1:51 pm

The baby died when they got to the church? How do they know the baby died? Your child is dying and you take them to church and not the hospital? We must look like dumbasses to you. Are they medical professionals to know if someone is dead or not? Sick of these dumb fake religious people. And Shame on BN for carrying such a ridiculous story on this classy platform.

• ElessarisElendil February 8, 2016 at 3:45 pm

The child had been ill for several weeks, I’m guessing they already took her to the hospital and knowing Nigerian hospitals received bad news, seemingly out of options their desperation drove them to their faith and their faith payed off.

It could be a well planned, well acted hoax or it may be real. I don’t know, you don’t either………but the baby lives. That’s more important than a clash of beliefs right?

• too funny February 8, 2016 at 1:52 pm

bruno abeg, i cant laugh! Lmao

• Ebere February 8, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Bruno, the bible says “my people die because of lack of understanding’, even if you don’t believe that this happened or you think it’s a fake miracle, at least it can build another person’s faith to achieve their own miracle. In Hebrew 11, “Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen”.Open your eyes and work on your faith………………

• Joseph February 11, 2016 at 5:25 am

The bible also says not to lie and I can’t think of the exact verse but that a bad seed produces bad fruit. He is producing bad fruit by being a false prophet! What happens when his congregation discovers he’s a fake and he is exposed? A lot of hearts will break and many will turn against their faith!

• Christian Sister February 8, 2016 at 1:48 pm

I’m sure bn won’t post this comment but I’m still gonna say this nevertheless.
    “While we are extremely elated that the baby was miraculously healed, in times of medical emergencies, perhaps the baby should be rushed to the hospital and the pastor should pray for the baby there.” Really????? You’ve never been in a situation before where you’ve gone everywhere, literally, and got no help. See ehn they would have taken the child to the clinic, and the child would have pretty much been a corpse by now. And from the story, the child had been sick for weeks., so clearly they must have been to hospitals before then, and decided to come to Dr Jesus finally. And Jesus proved himself just as he does time after time, and gave the baby life.
    I’m sorry but this article reeks of shade after shade. Idk. Idk.

• Kosi February 8, 2016 at 2:23 pm

God bless you for this comment, BN forming judge and jury. I’m sure they had already been to the hospital.

• itsjusme February 8, 2016 at 1:54 pm

everyone in that church watching the kid die are all sick in their heads. the church most probably has enough money to get proper medical treatment for the baby.

• frank February 8, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Nigerians are considered to be the most religious in the world, yet they are also the most corrupt in the world. Says a lot.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 1:57 pm

NIGERIA WE ARE OFFICIALY ALLARMED BY YOU IN AFRICA.

If you can watch something like this and say by the mercy of God. Or sum dumb rhetorical Jesus none sence.

Let’s take religion out of it for a sec.

DUZ the guy who measures Jupiter not to crash into mars. Make a mistake when he measures a baby span life.

Let me elaborate that point:

Say a woman is with her husband for 6 years they can’t have a child. She then links up with an boyfriend. They have a one off affair and gets preggo. She then finds a way to conceal the lie to her husband by making it seem like a miracle concession.

9months later the born is born to a father who is unaware. The baby lives for 2 years and dies to the great grief of the mother.

So now tell me if I had come to you with the story of a dead baby u wuld instantly feel sad and for religious fanatics fall in a swoon of mourning for Jesus to bring the child back and ease the pain of the grieving parents and the community.

But only god and his mother understands the real truth about the concession of this baby and the reason for the death. What can we as mortals who can’t see past or future….have to say in this matter….

My point is to the religious fanatics. Being godly is not about being able to have some super human abnormal strength to influence his decision.

But rather to understand and accept the things he does. That’s true religion and spirituality, any one seeking anything Supernatural BEYOUND that is superstitious and a dumb religious Fanatic

• Lola February 8, 2016 at 2:24 pm

That’s your own opinion!

• ElessarisElendil February 8, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I keep reading concession…………………..you mean conception right?

Don’t worry the contract occupying your mind……….Receive it!!!??

• Baby Dee February 8, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Ehnnn… am I the only one reading this nonsense with a Mr. Ibu look?.

Emode, you will do us all Nigerians a favor by picking up a few English comprehension and grammar books; go polish up and then return with some sense in Jesus Name – Amen.
      Geeez…

-BabyDee

• Opeyemi Funke February 8, 2016 at 2:05 pm

What a powerful God, you are Lord. Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior today. Serving God is the best thing that could ever happen to you. He is the source of our life.

• similicious February 8, 2016 at 2:08 pm

I wonder if Jesus came to earth in this generation.. will he even get disciples?! Faith moves mountains, Logic does not.

• Italian Princess February 8, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Does you fill your car’s gas tank with faith in the morning?

Does faith provide data and Internet services on your phone?

• Nahum February 8, 2016 at 3:02 pm

You do not fill your gas tank in the morning with faith either. You will it with Petrol!!!!!!!!

• Rhonyi February 8, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Yes Italian princess. Faith covers my worries. By faith money needed for data and other needs are met. Through faith, God’s favour and not being lazy.

• Hamdalat February 8, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I believe firmly in Science, I believe in faith and YES miracles can and still do happen! to each his own, live and let live.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Seeking after Miracles, super natural higher living has got nothing to do with spirituality. My nigerian brothers (if we are related at all). If u constantly need god to prove themselves in iur life it means ur not accepting of ur life to begin with. Therefore ur not accepting of urself. Upto that point that is already a sickness. And a DESEASE as oppose to spiritually. No baby is born thinking oH God give me a better life. U will always feel u need more and more evidence to reach a level of acceptance in ur life. Not realising the more externalities ur putting in, the more internalities ur putting out!

Loosing urself like this can make u fall for many things. Many false evidence for something that is TOTALY satisfying and make u an easy pray to be beguiled. Beguiling eventually usually leads to slavery. . It’s this I worry for you. Coz suspicious or not suspicious, u have a lot of enemies NIGERIANS. Knowingly or not knowing.

Even in this ur short burst of development. A lot of couuntries nations (ETHNICITIES) are wondering where they went wrong in their planning to allow such good to come to Africans. just think about it a lil bit.

With Great power, Comes Great responsibility. You have emancipated urself from the great chains of physical labour slavery. Now remove the remaining shackles.

All I know for anyone who has something or is receiving something good. somebody somewhere is thinking about how to take it away from them! And it myt come from where u least suspect!

• Oga February 8, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Men! i did not understand a thing you said here!

• emode February 8, 2016 at 2:22 pm

STRIVE!! U F$#@%¥S

• C.O February 8, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Same baby was resurrected by Pastor Chris last year @ Lokoja? Na wa o! Same child again in Lagos.
    My one cent to Chris Okafor, please tell ur armed-mobile-convoy drivers to stop raising dust when they drive in Magodo Isheri cus the road isn’t tarred. Pastor driving in convoy with armed police men and giving his Church pastors targets on offering and tithes..#Only in Nigeria

• Rose February 8, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Its not the same child ooo, the one at Lokoja was Muslim woman who ran to the altar with her dead child who was even older than this Lagos child, pls lets be mindful of how we speak ill of a Man of God

• whocares February 8, 2016 at 2:40 pm

@Christian Sis- This was my first thought. Thank God for his mercies and all of that (we are not here for my scepticism) but my worry is this might enforce the belief that medical care should come second in cases of illness- a problem we already face in Nigeria where people prize religion over common sense. Too many cases and news we have seen of severely ill people and the first call is the pastor etc (we know how these stories go)
    There might be lots of reasons why this child was not in the hospital (lack of funds etc) especially if she was that ill. However I am worried that more people will continue this act of “seek god first and medicine second (as we should in all aspects of life,yes but within the bounds of common sense) You can pray and use medicine at the same time!!!! Faith without works is dead so medical care is advised.. why a girl severely ill for weeks was not in the hospital. I don’t know. That was careless, extremely careless.. unless like i said extenuating circumstances.
    Maybe I am too quick to disbelieve signs and wonders but I just don’t know. I am glad that little girl is alive nonetheless. I hate reading about death so this was a good turn..

• whocares February 8, 2016 at 3:58 pm

*reinforce the belief (not enforce it *sigh).. no vez people, its all semantics jare. lool

• Ebere February 8, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I don’t see anything bad in raising people from the dead, I prefer a religion that raises people from the dead than a religion “Coughing”, that sends people to their death (Boko Haram $ ISIS)…………People, receive sense in Jesus name…..

• whocares February 8, 2016 at 3:13 pm

@Ebere- Boko Haram or Isis is NOT a religion.
      Kindly click on the link below for further education : #noshade- but that sort of thought and thinking is detrimental.

idey.me/specials/stateofaffairs/opinion-islam-terrorism-1/

• Rose February 8, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Although everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we shouldn’t speak ill of God’s anointed, I worship at Liberation City, and I have seen people from all over the world from different religions and belief coming for counseling, deliverance and to be liberated, God has been using Dr Chris Okafor to touch peoples’ lives and win souls to Him. I was never told neither did i hear, I have seen the God of Liberation City work in an unimaginable way. Proudly Liberationite

• UGO February 8, 2016 at 3:25 pm

This right here is evidence that most Nigerians are lost in their religiosity instead of truly having a relationship with God. Which one is God of Liberation City, or God of the Chosen or even God of daddy oyedepo etc. This is sickening. Is it no longer just the one true God of all mankind. Nobody owns God neither does he belong to any one sect. Get enlightened my people please.

• Baby Dee February 8, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Ugo, I disagree with you here.
        When people refer to God of “so…so..so”, they do so in context of how God refers to Himself in the Bible; e.g “The mighty one of Jacob” (we all know Jacob was a mere man – those who read their bible know that sha), “The Holy one of Israel, The God of Israel” (Israel is a place”); another reference in the bible by King Nebuchadnezzar is when he mentioned the “God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego”.
        The men in the Bible of which God and others refer to Him as “God of” are men/people through God did great works/magnified Himself. Therefore It is understandable that based on this particular miracle God has done through the hands of Dr. Okafor, people will refer to Him as God of Dr. Okafor – not in the context that Okafor owns God, but that God did something through the aforementioned pastor.

• Onyie February 8, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Thank you Ugo for this comment. Which one is God of Liberation City again. As Christians don’t we all worship the ONE true God?! Or are you telling me God favors one variant of Christianity over another? This is the reason why people now worship their pastors instead of God our lord and savior.

• Miss K February 8, 2016 at 4:44 pm

You’re my new hero.

• C.O February 8, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Welcome Pastor Chris. Dont forget to caution the armed men guarding u to stop pouring dust on people. Pastor using soldiers, driving in convoy, divorced, disgarced his ex-wife recently at Magodo Isheri Estate when she came to visit her kids. # Patorprenuer

• nene+ February 9, 2016 at 1:27 am

Oh that men would praise the Lord! He has broken the gate of brass, given life to this baby and cut the bars of iron in sunder!
      This baby may have been ruled out in the hospital!
      God has raised dead babies before through Elijah, Jesus, etc and he is still God in 2016 so I have no doubt!!!!
      People judging the pastor or the country where this happened forgot that it’s the faith of the parents or guardian that healed the child!!! God can use anything/anyone irrespective to glorify himself!!

Whether people believe this or not I am happy this infant mortality has been averted!

Better that this child is alive than hearing she died in the church or burnt alive in Dalori.

• Iris February 8, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Ehn yes I see where you’re coming from, but that your first sentence…haven’t we seen a grass-eating congregation in another country? LOL

• Confuzzled February 8, 2016 at 3:21 pm

As for me and my child, we shall go to the hospital.

• tobi February 8, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Church and pastor tinz is big buisness in naija. As long as we got gullible suspicious people in Nigeria buisness will continue to be lucrative. Oshinachi. I most open my own ministry one of these daz.

• ElessarisElendil February 8, 2016 at 3:52 pm

By the grace of God, Dr. Chris Okafor is known for accurate prophecies.

?????? I’m torn, Dr. Chris said “God has already declared it to me. Mark what I said! If it does not come to pass, know I’m not called of God. In the second term of President Goodluck Jonathan there will be a lot of transformation, despite battles from the opposition.”.

Seeing as Dr Jonathan clearly did not win is Dr Chris and thus this miracle not of God?

At least the kid lived, hope they get her to a hospital.

• Zee February 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Glorry to the God who has restored happiness to this family! You have done what man couldn’t do! Hossana in the highest!

• Oga February 8, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Oga emode:
    1) Are you suggesting that the ‘concession’ of the child justifies the child dying early? And the word is ‘CONCEPTION’
    2) Does our infinite knowledge about the doings of God mean we should not pray about life’s issues?

In my opinion, faith calls us to pray about all issues and accept God’s position on it. Irrespective of the outcome of this story (whether the child had died or lived) I would hope that the parents found the delicate balance between faith and pragmatism!

• prince February 8, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Anything is possible with God not with doctors or nurses. He’s the owner of life, the doctors still cant find the mystery behind that.
    I have seen hopeless situations turned around. I have seen with my very own eyes, people that the doctors have given up on and tell them to just wait for the day death will come, restore back and better. Believe it or Not, GOD IS REAL AND SO IS MIRACLE.
    I’m sure those that castigate here don’t believe in God.

• Dtruth February 8, 2016 at 4:24 pm

I remember when I first moved to the West and was taking English as a second language in my first semester with some electives to my major proper….johnny just come fresh from Africa, filled with the holy ghost, and leader of the gospel youth section of my church, we were asked to write any story at all in communication about a person who has influenced humanity in the past. This was a no brainer as I could quote the bible from Genesis to Revelation so I decided to write abt the man Jesus. Anyway after I submitted my topic next thing I knew was being summoned by the head of department with other academic advisers in a board room meeting. I was told you cannot write that because Jesus is not a historically figure. I mean there is no historical evidence of the man Jesus let alone the fake caucasian image born of a virgin white woman with a spanish name who is supposedly from the middle east. I was like Fela Kuti….so this ppl that brough this thing to us don’t even believe in it?….Then my awakening began and for years it took me a lot to free myself from this ignorance imposed upon me by my parents, family, place of birth, peer group, school, and society where I was raised….I started studying other ancient scriptures before the bible especially the scrolls of the Egyptian mystery schools where the first idea of trinity Isis Horus and Osiris originated and stolen by later christian scholars and finally adopted by Emperor Constantine of the great Roman empire and integrated into the christian doctrine at the Council of Nicea..All I can say is clap clap clap clap clap for this great oscar performance……God is an individual realization….to each his own….as for me this is nothing but freaking cow shit….No human can return the vital life force(spirit) to a body once it exits and returns to its source(divine)…..

• boboj February 8, 2016 at 4:51 pm

i wonder why Michael Jackson was not brought to this pastor

• Itunu Aoe February 8, 2016 at 5:04 pm

O boy u got me rotfl. He should go to the morgue and raise all the dead.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 5:52 pm

If ur a liberated AFRICAN MENTALLITY. Am soo soo proud of you. And if ur Nigerian then there is hope … God bless u dear.

• nikky February 8, 2016 at 7:42 pm

There is historical evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ.

• Dtruth February 8, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble Nicky, aside from your debatable inaccurate bible , there is non beyond that book….and if I may expand your knowledge, as much as the Egyptians kept records more than any society and empire, there is also no evidence of Hebrews ever enslaved in Egypt…..Go around all the corners of the earth for info and if you find proven evidence please come back and post it here ….Thanks

• Tee February 9, 2016 at 1:02 am

In all honesty what you have stated rings a bell i know a friend had similar experience at his placement , you see our people always claim to be whiter than snow, it is mainly grandstanding my church is bigger than your or my pastor can perform miracle, but you look around you all see is wickedness and selfishness and evil most importantly they don’t uphold the foremost pillar of Christianity which states ‘ LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF, they make so much noise day and night shouting and screaming into loudspeakers, they claim to believe in God that is powerful and has dominion over all things and all seeing and yet they think only by screaming and shouting through loudspeakers will God hear them. These same people cannot shout or scream at their father or mother to ask for school fees or money for food, the whole thing is just irrational and absurd. The people that gave us the religion have since moved away from religious dogmas, because it has served its purpose for them in their quest for domination and essential commodities ( resources ) it was a tool , it was also used as a base for their Constitution wherin laws are passed to establish controls of human behaviors and set standard of acceptable deeds; though over the years they have evolved. They look after their citizens so religion has served it purposed and peace reigns in their communities. What has contributed to all these miracle mind set it the fact that our governments over the years has failed in its duty to the citizen to provide security and universal health care, Pastors are now revered more that God, Religion is said to be opium of the masses.

• ZBL February 9, 2016 at 7:24 am

O ma se o. ??

• ElessarisElendil February 10, 2016 at 2:53 am

There is no historical evidence of a historical Jesus?? You and which fake historians decided that????

Your daily dose of learning: quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-for-a-historical-Jesus

Bruh…………………

Earliest paintings of Jesus churchpop.com/2015/03/09/6-of-the-oldest-images-of-jesus/

Then again the paintings are an idealized image……………just like all paintings of old and photoshop of these days. Your point on the combined philosophical influences of the major religions is right though, the early church Fathers were philosophers who applied their knowledge of the Asian and Greek philosophies to define orthodoxy.

TL;DR version. There was an actual Jesus, was he God? leave it to faith. No need for nastiness.

• Dtruth February 8, 2016 at 4:26 pm

The only logic here is that the child never died….any other thing is piece of moi-moi and akara shit

• LEM February 9, 2016 at 9:17 am

hehehehehehe! hahahahaha! ‘Died at your statement’

• Mide February 8, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Ok, call me jaded. But I am over here wondering about the photos. Since this was sent by a church member, did he/she follow the pastor around to get such clear pictures.Or did a church photographer take them and decide to share with all church members? The way I see it, you either believe the church ‘member’ was given these photos to share to the media for publicity which reeks of premeditation and overplanning or After releasing the story, Bella asked for photo proof which they ‘conveniently’ had. I absolutely refuse to believe the ‘witness’ was able to chase the pastor around to get such clear photos. Someone somewhere in the church wants to advertise this event and was prepared for that.

• Toni February 8, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Honestly, WTH is wrong with you guys at BN these days. Are you guys that hard up on traffic that you’re to post about any nonsense just for the sake of comments. Stay Classy BN

• boboj February 8, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Hmmmmm! Sponsored ads, On Linda it was the pastor prophecy in 2016 and here a baby kick back to life…..

• Africhic February 8, 2016 at 4:41 pm

My comments are reserved.

• Noms February 8, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Like who @whocares, may be I am not so quick in believing signs and wonder. God have mercy on me. When I hear the title Prophet so and so , all my antenna of disbelief abi slow belief will turn up.
    Only God knows who he has called.
    Know God for yourself. The bible says greater works shall we do..so miracles happen and will always happen whether I believe or not.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 4:51 pm

All I know if this was in my country, everybody underneath would have been calling this pastor, a lyerrrrrrrrr! A fraudsters! #Thief in Jesus name. (Also an AFRICAN)

religion is scared. Do u believe that !?

U can’t take something as sacred as that, and turn into a money making circus & a fiasco like this then still call it sacred. Sacred means pure. Never to have been distiller. Sure JESUS healed people. But he was the son of God. Or a prophet they were allowed miracles. receive such band wagons of mindless followers.

All am saying I do t think NIGERIANS are as much in love with God as they claim, the same way they are in love with the BUSSINES of making money through God.

And if am gonna share with you my two cents about God. He is the all seing God. Both Cain and Abel had presents for him. But one he accepted as genuine and the other guy the present was good, but he as a person was wretched, hence the outcome was revealed.

U myt be thinking ur doing god’s praise but realy u r more closely to worshipping the devil’ s ways than anything.

The proof is in the pudding.

• Abasi mbok February 8, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Actually, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 5:04 pm

I do APPOLOGIZE for the key board’s hasty auto correction mechanism. But u kno what am saying.

Nor am I saying it for injury. This our 1 AFRICA. For any of us who have expirienced life in the states or Anywer abroad, we should know how lucky we indeginous are to even have a motherland. But to hell wit dem niggas in the states the reckon their better than us. So leave me to their fate,

Africa she is all we got. We are all we got. I only say to scrutinize….as part of constructive critism and in no way think am better than a Nigerian. INFACT I’d love to live in Nigeria, am just sometimes scared about ur spiritual conviction….can’t realy tell if ur leading the rest of us to the right direction….or is what seems to be AFRICA giant and spiritual leader actually leading us to something far worse, which u keep as a secret.

What u honestly and ardently refer to as Acceptable Christian practices such bringing people back from the dead. Or condemning witches….it’s realy starting to seem like ur focused more on ” Woowing!” People than anything else…..Magic is also heavily about “Woowing!” Human souls.

If that child realy was dead. And was brought back to life from the knowledge I have accumulated here on planet earth…….That is everything but the same person! And if such practices are now being allowed into church. Only A Nigerian may think God is smiling with them!

• NaijaPikin February 8, 2016 at 5:14 pm

And the gullible shall chop and swallow this rubbish.

Has any naija uni started offering business degrees in pastoral services?

• loveth February 8, 2016 at 5:20 pm

God sees all. If this story is true all glory be unto the lord.

• lollly February 8, 2016 at 5:45 pm

na wa for people o! we sing to God, pray and all yet it seems nobody believes there is something called a ‘miracle’. or do we think miracles are limited to stories recorded in the holy bible??
    or perhaps if it were Pst Adebayo or Dr Olukoya, it will be more acceptable.
    I still dont understand why many think this is fake. if we can fathom it, then it is no longer a miracle.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 6:22 pm

THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

When I came back from the west, I arrived back to my beloved home in my home country. My family made frequent visits to come see me, and get to hear any stories if I had any. Finally one day I was ready to tell my story to my cousins.

I said to them: guys we are all AFRICAN here, right! That means we have to care about one ONOTHER and love each other coz no 1 else will.

I turned to my cousin who was a MUSLIM I said to him honestly, ARABS probably hate black people more so than any1 else on the planet.

I turned to my Christian cousin and I told him that the Europeans came and stole and enslaved our people tortured them and while they were carying this out on us, to make sure we don’t uprise against. They taught us JESUS ideology of turning the other cheek. So I said to my cousin wud a well meaning person give U Jesus then rape ur sisters infront of u. Or do u imagine the devil doing something like that ??’

I told them the only person who cares about an AFRICAN is an AFRICAN, as hard as that is to believe. (Wish I could tell this to the HAUSAS as well…)

But I told them there is hope: I told them out of all the the religious scriptures I believe in the Hebrew story more than the rest.

It states, the from KEMET god rescued the slaves of pharaoh and transported them to a sacred holly land. Whereby he informed I intend to make you shepherd amongst man and enlighten u above all the rest. So get into you tribes of origin. The Israelis responded to God and said, “god we have INTERBREEDED too much amongst ourselves their by have lost trace of our origins!”

God then said….I shall bring from the ear 12′ springs. Each one of you go to the spring that pleases them best. Them you will kno ur origin and i that way I shall enlighten as well. Hence the formation of the 12 tribes of Israel.

I don kno how they lived after all I kno for sure is knew the the Assyrians and the Babylonians infiltrated them and smashed that nation into oblivion. Every one who was present scattered and exiled into the direction he felt fit to hide and accommodate themselves.

I told my cousins, in AFRICA we are decided into two groups. A nation In the east of ABYSINIAN origin. And a nation in the west of Bamtu origin. You are the BANTUS, amongst there is a leader ……WHOM WE KNOW NOT! BCOZ HIS NATION HAS ALSO BEEN TRUMPLED AND MADE INTO A THING SCATTERED AND UNRECOGNIZABLE. Hence un-influential .

I told my cousins our leader from our tribe of western AFRICAN DESCENDENt BANTUS, are the NIGERIANS. We do not posses the strength to out strength them in anything. Nor do we have the white to out whit them. Their will is much mightier than our own and INFACT than most peoples. They are also from what I gathered from most of my country men whom I shared this story with, a nation the preexisted our own.

I told my cousins listen tour for Nigeria, that nation is rising like a Unstopable force. we cannot compete with them, we do not have the crafts. Nor is their intention to compete with us! But we can join them….I told my cousin their is no borders in AFRICA we are one family and we have a leader. We must help them and support them…

• Ayoka February 9, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first ……….

• Hawt Talk With Tosan February 8, 2016 at 6:25 pm

The baby was not dead! People are so gullible. Fake as f**k!

• UGO February 8, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Abeg someone should give this pastor an actual dead body from a morgue let’s see him raise an actual dead person. For those who believe this nonsense, Jesus raised Lazarus after several days, so please don’t come and show us this rubbish as miracle. Anyway it’s for all the gullible people he is trapping and calling to come “patronise” him.

• Natu February 8, 2016 at 6:38 pm

You lots are so gullible!!!!! Hahaha. He should also perform some miracles to end your economic and social problems. Lol

• emode February 8, 2016 at 6:52 pm

only the leader can speak to AFRICANS in the tongue they no go fit to resist (music) and unite us. Not even kwame Nakurumah can unite us.

man fuxk it amo say it str8, let am hear who go hear.

All we are listening to in AFRICA is yemi Alade…..Al we are watching is nigerian culture. There many nations in AFRICA composing music, in their own tongues as well. but no one cares. Everyone ears and eyes has turned to Nigeria, they are selling AGbadas on my fleeping street.

Something about those languages we cannot argue sounds like the best tongue that could ever be forged to be PRONOUCED by the African lips.

The language sounds royal to us. This am pretty sure u have never heard admited by another AFRICAN. But what podium have they had to admit it.

Something about nigerian culture is virtuous to us, it is authentic, genuine, pure.mthismis not ARAB telling you their rubbish nor is it a white force feeding u his interpretiom of the Torah. No this is authentically african u can hear it u can touch it. U know it.

And what’s more these are not old rythms they are lending to us. this is not stuff that was created by AFRICAN geniuses once a while ago, this is who NIGERIANS TRULly are. This is their essence, to me NIGERIANS are royalty in AFRICA.

I tried to share this with my cousins! But to utmost amazement was the Responce I received from my youngest cousin, she was only about twelve she said:

” guy you go stay for europe and and go enjoy western culture all this while, and the best message you have for us, is to go follow the SORCEROUS From west AFRICA!

• Timah February 8, 2016 at 6:55 pm

this is my issues with african religious. I am a big believer of the Mighty of God, but I hate it when people refuse put reason first how can someone come back from the dead………….. come on my people there is a reason The Almighty Allah gave us a Brain So let’s put it in good use.

• emode February 8, 2016 at 7:07 pm

“I REALISED at that moment how far off our faces we had fallen as AFRICANS. And what a long way we have to go to clean our image!”

Nigerian is the spiritual hub of AFRICA if u ask me today, Still my conviction. but today they care more about magic and amazements it bears, than salvation of their very souls!”

It was trully a magnificent trap by who ever had engineered it and brought to us. And how we fell for it out of control. And of what ruin it has brought and made of us. But something in me says we have the spiritual strength to rise above that and free ourselves and cleanse our spirits so god may bless us and reward us of all the Gud things he has installed for us.

But what I wish for AFRICA more than anything is to avoid the shackle and indignation of slavery that are brought to us in so many various forms. We have to be careful with the visitors bearing gifts. Not ERYONE smiling at u is happy with you, some are showing their teeth in disdain.

This message concerns any Christian but even more targeted at any MUSLIM reading it.(LET WHAT HAPPENED IN MALI AND SUDAN BE FOR THE REST OF US A WARNING! U can not be a member of two ethnic ideologies!!) am grieving till date for South Sudan and the merciless treachery they underwent at the hands of those Berbers. May they know their years are not unheard and their cries will not be in vain.

I fear thE same future is to come upon the HAUSAS soon enough. U cannot be black and MUSLIM I challenge anyone to follow up on that…..by merely asking an ARAB what is the name of a black person in the ARABIC language ??! Yet fools pretend to have deaf ears. Kno thyself and kno thy enemy. We have to be careful,what we bring into AFRICA.

Can I reccomend the book by “Eckhert Tolle- The power of Now” as the greatest spiritual teaching of our century!

Goodbye
    Farewell

Let he hear, who Go hear!

• kanoMAN February 8, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Jobman….nice 1 sha. Some oda jobbers insists on medical proof 2 clear certain doubts. But in d end it is wat it is….hustling by deceiving gullible fools and necessary idiots.
    BN reporting ds like ds jus waters down ur seriousness. If u like post ds if u like kp it

• Bowl February 8, 2016 at 8:56 pm

@Dtruth,I actually think you walked into a terrible delusion. Jesus is only true and alive to those who know Him personally. Which is worse denying your faith just so you could measure upto the lost westerner or believing the lies you walked into. Think about the Zionist from Israel or the Muslims, they never shift ground not for any reason on this planet. Be careful what you believe.

• Dtruth February 8, 2016 at 10:06 pm

@Bowl……Ok Jesus’s personal assistant….mugu like you

• Dtruth February 8, 2016 at 10:15 pm

You lot who know the savior and son of the most high God personally can’t even manufacture ordinary toothpick lol and you have to go to Asia to the chineese who don’t even believe in your almighty crap to get anything done…then u lot go to church every sunday seeking financial prosperity so you can buy designers labels created by gays u all condem , and luxury cars manufactured by atheists then you come on a computer and use internet and technology developed by scientist and ppl who actually use the mind God gave them to argue brainkesslly and endlessly without thinking outside what have been taught you from birth(brainwash)…..Your Jesus must be very dissapointed in you …..ordinary light/electricity sef una no get , no be diesel generator ur church dey use???? What have you accomplished from knowing Jesus personally??? Hisss

• tolu February 8, 2016 at 11:12 pm

They shld pls take alameisia to dis man o. Or betterstill wife of mobolaji johnson that died recently. Naija pastors shaaa.

• dan keshi February 8, 2016 at 11:21 pm

The Chris Okafor i know has just began his exploit & no gates of hell can wage him

• stelar February 9, 2016 at 1:55 am

I would post dis here for whoever wants to know! Chris okafor aka otokunado, is not d man he claims to be! I must say he has come a long way tho! Cos wen I was first introduced to this church, it wasn’t developed like dis! A man dt wud ask u to sow seed of 5k upwards before u can see him for councelling, some pple wud be given d option of paying 2500 to support his tv ministry! Those dt dnt ve money wud be d last set of pple to see him! So the more money u drop the faster u get to see him! Wat blew my brain was when dis man started asking me for sex, all cos I came to him for counselling telling me not to bring my mum with me next time and hw he has a big d-, he made sure I was d only one in his office wen he told me dis! Hmmm! I wasn’t d only one he did it to.. but guess u fanatics wud believe wt u want to believe! Dis was real!

• LEM February 9, 2016 at 9:36 am

My dear I totally believe you. Most of these so called men of God are all wolves in sheep clothing. They use religion to oppress the masses and generate funds for themselves. Yet we wonder why this country in particular where we are oh so ‘godly’ is not developed compared to other ‘non-godly’ countries. But the pastors are so rich. I remember an interview BBC had with the redeemed pastor some years ago on why he travels so much and why he must use a private jet and he actually said a man of God must travel in comfort to spread the gospel or something along those lines. For those so called ‘touch not my anointed’ preachers, look at yourselves, how do you treat people around you? Neighbors, employees, needy people around you. Do you make any effort in helping people? If you don’t then best believe you are no better than so called atheist who more often than not even make better efforts in helping humanity.

• Dtruth February 9, 2016 at 11:51 am

@Stelar…..Well I belive you cos looking at the con man I can tell the only thing he can bring back to life, is a dead vagina

• zorro February 9, 2016 at 2:12 pm

@stelar; You’re a liar, a man will not miss his ministry and with someone coming in consultation. If it’s the women he wants he does not need to dredge a woman during the consultation. There are other occasions. Fear of God

• zorro February 10, 2016 at 1:05 pm

The Nigerian people do not know the value of their men of God, they are so anointed. We are obliged to travel to Nigeria to see them, because in our country there is not so anointed pastors than Nigeria. Thank God.

• Anita February 10, 2016 at 2:16 pm

I think we christian contradict ourselves time and again.

We read where the bible talks about miracles, we read about wealthy people in the bible i.e Naaman who had all the money and property but could not be cured of his leprosy. we further tap into the anointing or claim those miracles as the case maybe. Then you see a miracle, and call it everything but what it is.

We start second guessing the power of God through his servants on earth. We start suggesting invariably that science is more powerful than the two edged sword that the Lord is. the sword that can commence and operation without cutting through your skin, the Lord that can raise a dead man after three days, the Lord that can make the blind see, the Lord that made the paralysed work and the list goes on.

And then I think to myself, when we claim those miracles what do we claim, do we pray that on the day of eventuality our cars should move at its fastest to take us to the hospital?

Do we pray for a road clear of traffic to the hospital or nearest doctor? Do we pray that we meet the fast and most brilliant thinking doctor?

Or we pray that the ultimate healer and doctor will meet us at the point of that very need wherever we are free of charge, that even without second guessing we will seek his face and he will be our healer extraordinaire?

We should really know what we pray for, and have faith in it. I don’t know this man, but if he truly represents my Lord Jesus? the parents of that child didn’t need to look for a hospital if they had faith Jesus was their healer.

• Ebere February 19, 2016 at 9:32 am

May God forgive you because you do not know what you are saying. I was at the church life and direct when the incident happened. you that is asking, how do you known when someone is dead?
    How did our forefathers or elders knows when someone is dead, without the help of medical doctor?
    This is a research for you. i device you to work on this question.

• engr. klem aauite March 26, 2016 at 3:40 am

YEA THE MIRACLE IS TRUE
    I just stumbled upon this site today and I humbly wish to clear all doubt from the mind of all ya who may still be thinking if this handsome preacher is truly a man of God or not … I was present live at a healing service at ogbe stadium Benin city Edo state held by this church liberation city and I saw this preacher DCO heal a well known mad man among other miracles … am a confirmed street nigga schooling at AAU ekpoma that don’t give a damn about religion or prophet ,before now I just don’t believe in those miracles shown on TV BUT when I saw that mad man healed by the pastor of liberation city and he is still perfect even till now as I make this post I had no other reason to doubt..

• Terence April 9, 2016 at 8:05 pm

PAPA I THANK GOD FOR YOU LIFE IN SPITE OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING GOD WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE DADDY. ANY THING YOU DON’T KNOW IS ABOVE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT IN SPIRIT CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THINKS OF THE SPIRIT.SHALOM PAPA