First Look: Cynthia Obianodo & Ebuka Obi-Uchendu’s White Wedding in Abuja

Ebuka & Cynthia Wedding 1st PhotoCynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu are saying their vows in front of family and friends today, in Abuja, Nigeria.

The beautiful bride is wearing a showstopping Vera Wang ballgown while the groom is looking dapper in a Mai Atafo tuxedo.

Her second dress is by Andrea Iyamah and third look by Wana Sambo.

Here’s a first look at their wedding.

***Cynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wedding_February 2016 4 Cynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wedding_February 2016 7Cynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wedding_February 2016 5 Cynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wedding_February 2016 3 Cynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wedding_February 2016 2Noble Ebuka Wedding 1 The bride getting her makeup done.
Cynthia Obianodo and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wedding_February 2016 1

More shots of the couple and friends

Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (1) Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (6) Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (4) Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (7) Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (2) Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (3) Ebuka-Obi-Uchendu-Cynthia-Obianodo-Wedding (8) The second look!

Wedding Cake

Third Look

70 Comments on First Look: Cynthia Obianodo & Ebuka Obi-Uchendu’s White Wedding in Abuja
  • Yeyeperry February 6, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Banky be doing for everybody… when dem go ffl u do ur own?

• Soo February 6, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Wetin be your own there? Nosy pecker

• Kathy d ❤Dr February 6, 2016 at 5:01 pm

??????i thought I was the only one who noticed it too! Well I can’t blame him for I’m just the female version of him 🙂 Never the less, Marriage is a big step/ shoe to fill. So, always a bridesmaid but VERY soon I shall be a Bride. Come to think of it, I LOVE weddings. It doesn’t bother me but Congratulations to the couple although I’m not feeling her gown sha.

• Olofofo February 6, 2016 at 8:55 pm

I loved the brides last wear by Wana Sambo. Wow! Slayed! Bella please post it

• Esther February 7, 2016 at 7:21 pm

@yeyeperry

Banky’s wifey has answered your question if you scroll down.

Bride is cute, not feeling the first dress, hairstyle, makeup at all. She looks like Uche pedro in these pics. But congrats to Ebuka and cynthia. Is this going be a trend now? change into three different wedding dresses before reception. Totally unnecessary. Nigerian wedding is already stressful. I’m sticking to one wedding dress and one change to traditional for reception.

• Bella February 12, 2016 at 11:35 am

My guy marriage no be joke o, so abeg free the guy so he can take his time, learn from others and then make up his mind No be contest na! To me, he ‘s a wise guy, wait till you are ready to walk down that aisle for only ONCE in your life!

• Miss_Flygerian February 6, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Why is Banky wearing scarf on his neck fa?

• jade February 7, 2016 at 7:24 pm

@miss flygerian
      He still looks hot and fly though

• Bella February 12, 2016 at 11:35 am

because its GUCCI babe 🙂 lol

• Two Brothers. February 6, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Happy married life to the couple. Where are the two brothers na? Tokunbo Cold room truck for sale. Bb pin 58BF8F56

• Ijs February 6, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Banky na. When is our own wediding going to happen. Do fast n find me biko.lol

• Jen February 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm

I cannot stand this Noble guy.
    Congratulations Cynthia and Ebuka. May God bless your union. Tunde looks cute and cool as always.

• Oba McMEFFY February 6, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Bia Jen! What’s ya own with Noble Igwe? Y cant u stand him?

• Stella February 6, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Banky will marry when his music is no longer relevant as before as most Nigerian musicians do.

• Mayy February 6, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Give examples? Some of generalize and say things you’re absolutely unsure of.

• Mayy February 6, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Some of you*

• prince February 6, 2016 at 2:13 pm

What is it with those beards on Noble Igwe guy, haba, can someone please take him tot he salon.
    Meanwhile, people should let Banky be biko. marriage is not for everybody. its only in this part of the world that people will be pressurizing you to marry like say certificate to make heaven.
    Ebuka, I love love your tuxedo. Mai Atafo never disappoints. Congratulations

• goldfinch February 6, 2016 at 6:34 pm

I think Noble will look a little bit ok if he can shave off the beard around his lower lip. Maybe it will look better then. Banky W is also wearing a beard but he still looks cute 😉

Peep the other guy in this group photo with a very similar beard style like Noble. I am certain that they will both look back at these photos and say ‘What the hell was I thinking ehn?’

That beard style does not suit Noble’s face shape at all.
      BN needs to write an article for our men on how to choose the best style for their faces. Enough of focusing all the grooming tips on women.

• Newsgirl February 6, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Congrats to the couple. Biko, help a slacking sister out, I’ve been seeing this guy’s name on several posts -Noble Igwe, who is he abeg, and why are the comments about him usually ‘off’???

• Joan85 February 6, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Awwww they look gorgeous? Congratulations!!!

I knew that dress looked familiar and I kept going back to previous BN weddings until I found it; Onyimud wore the same dress but the bottom looked so much better. Cynthia’s would have looked better with a little bit of steaming. These dresses can be tricky sometimes lol.

• King Bey February 6, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Nigerian celebs can like to famz them selfs hehn…same old faces here,nothing really new

• Tobby February 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm

The chic Wey banky ask to be him lover never give am direct answer so according to him on his Instagram page he’s the last man standing as if na gulder ultimate search he Dey and he go marry when he ready. Congrats to Okija and Cynthia
    God bless their union

• mee February 6, 2016 at 3:04 pm

did ebuka wear two suits? Ebuka looks good but not different from other days cos this looks like his normal dressing. Cynthiia looks good. Noble seems full of himself. Hml mr and mrs

• j’suis belle February 6, 2016 at 3:13 pm

would you be my lover ? yes yes yes all the way banky boo so when your ready know am here. guys pls let him be,and this goes to all us singles don’t rush into mariage becos u see ur friends do so or for the fun of it or so pple can “attend” the ceremony,mariage is much deeper than we think or see it. it is better you spend the last 10,20 or 30 years of your life in a very good relationship than hurry into being MRS then hurry to become SINGLE over again.just me saying

• merciless February 6, 2016 at 3:23 pm

congratulations ebuka nd Cynthia,God bless ur union. Banky next n line.

• ACE February 6, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Hml. Lovely wedding .

• Ammie February 6, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Did anyone sight the O brothers?

• Ariyike February 6, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Beautiful…me likey

• Nky February 6, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Congrats to the couple……..

This vera Wang dress though?

• susa February 6, 2016 at 5:29 pm

I don’t think contouring and highlighting is necessary for bridal and everyday makeup.

Anyway, happy married life to the couple.

• Abena February 6, 2016 at 5:47 pm

The contoured the hell out of her nose – she almost looks like someone else.

• Cheemah February 6, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Cool!

• Exq February 6, 2016 at 6:31 pm

The second dress is better. Very elegant.
    Congratulations to the couple.
    PS: BN stop screening comments.

• o February 6, 2016 at 9:33 pm

BN screening comments since 2008…lol

• Bey February 6, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Beautiful bride, handsome groom and the bridal train looks splendid too. I love seeing love and happiness. All you ppl criticizing their clothes, make up etc. let’s see a pic of how u looked on ur wedding day, dats if ur married at all, and ur not going to MFM and all manner of mountain tops to find a spouse. People can be so critical. They chose what they felt looked beautiful on them, what’s ur biz, is it ur wedding?

• Genuinely Puzzled February 6, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Hi Guys,
    I mean no insult or shade. Im genuinely interested in understanding why the bride and groom seem to have two sets of bridal wear. I see Ebuka (who looks amazing by the way) in three different jackets and Cynthia (who has an amazing body) in two wedding dresses! I understand the concept of reception dresses and all but this doesnt look like theyve made it to the reception just yet. Is it just for pictures then? Is this a trend I am not aware of yet? Im a little lost?

• kilipot February 6, 2016 at 9:35 pm

You are right it’s actually a trend now which I find very unnecessary. It’s for optics and just for bride’s sentimental fantasies. Heck if u have the money by all means splurge. My wedding gown had a detachable ball bottom. I couldnt afford changing like a chameleon. After my 15minute joining on a lawn, I yanked it off. Lol. Personal preference really.

• Anon February 6, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Congrats to the couple. In these pictures, she looks like Uche Pedro. She looks slightly tanned too. Buying a Vera Wang dress is all about the money and the hype. Her best dresses were about 15 seasons ago. I prefer the second dress. She has well structured shoulders.

• ATL’s finest February 7, 2016 at 12:35 am

Hi Hun??? How r U? ? I agree with ur comment. All na name mtchew. I have seen prettier gowns. But hey, her wedding, her choice

• Anon February 7, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Hey sweets, I am fine. I hope you are too. It’s tonight and who are you rooting for?

• ATL’s finest February 8, 2016 at 5:01 am

@ Anon I was rooting for South Carolina so freaking bad but fsmm I knew with Bronco’s playing against them, that’s gonna be a tough one & heck ya I was so Right. Well Bronco’s did it again. Kudos to them

• Akan February 6, 2016 at 7:52 pm

barrister and mrs Cynthia obi obianado congratulations… Cynthia can like to see this off shoulder ooooooo! When Ebuka introduced her to us she had off shoulder! Wen she did trad she had off shoulder! Now white off…: Infact congrats

• baka the man slayer February 6, 2016 at 7:57 pm

the reception dress looks more like what ill expect from a big brand like vera wang but the reception dress is from Andraeiyamah. congratulations!!!

• Ope February 6, 2016 at 8:15 pm

1. The date wasn’t coded. You just did not just hear of it . Sorry!
    2. Toke was present, so she wore whatever she made for it .

• Second dress rocks! February 6, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I think the designer of the second dress Andrea Iyamah. BN you should add that in the post

• Chic February 6, 2016 at 9:09 pm

The second dress is better on her… I don’t understand the first. U can’t be wearing big name & be looking anyhow Na..

• Superwoman classic February 6, 2016 at 9:28 pm

He face doesn’t need so much make up.her wand dress doesn’t do her justice.th 2nd and 3 Rd dresses were lovely on her.ebuka looks so regular

• kilipot February 6, 2016 at 9:28 pm

I loveeeeee. They look do good
    I love Ebuka’s patterned suit so different.
    Makeup on point.
    I love the bride’s wedding dress, makes her look like she’s floating or descending from the clouds.
    She slayed the 2nd outfit. It fit like gloves.
    Except for the 3 dress which is a HuGe NO.
    looks -. Im trying so hard to get my eyes off her boobs. Could be camera anglee problem
    All in all. happy married life.

• JANE Ime February 6, 2016 at 9:36 pm

People of God I need a husband I love wedding I want to get married too. HML Ebuka and Cynthia

• o February 6, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Congratulations to the couple. In other news, #saynotobeardedgang in 2016.

• Ibi February 6, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Omg their children will be the cutest. Btw her first dress ehn the bottom looks like dem use tissue papr

• Simi February 6, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Banky W for life and living!!! Took a boring black suit and styled it to make it EVERYTHING!

• tish February 6, 2016 at 10:01 pm

The 3 outfits she wore are beautiful. All gorgeous! Appropriate for what they were worn for, and the cake? Wow. I love

• Jessica February 6, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Okay. Please. Am I the only one that thinks the bride’s hair is a bit too high for her face??
    Apart from that, they all look FLAWLESS! From the green suits to the bridesmaids to Noble’s sexay beard. Congratulations! Ebuka and Cynthia. God bless your home!

• bunmi February 6, 2016 at 10:14 pm

ok the third dress is SLAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! she literally looked better the more she changed

• Gerrarahia EP February 6, 2016 at 10:37 pm

@Yeyeperry

Wetin be ur own. Me wey be his babe no complain. Abeg, leave my bae alone o. Banky, when you expressed strong tin for me, I was shy at first but mo jasi as time went by. Then you asked me if I will be your lover, I gladly said yes. We both made up our mind to keep it lowkey. You promised not to break my heart till your dying day. I know, you are Mr capable, you got me singing in high notes with your good good loving while whispering in my ears all I want is you. Whenever you are ready baby, lets take it slowly and do it at the right time. When the day comes,it’s going to be a lagos party and we will jaiye ori wa together after that.

• seriously February 7, 2016 at 11:15 am

@ gerrarahia EP

I’m laughing so hard. Your love poem using title of his songs is so creative. Your comment needs to be at the top and i hope Banky W sees this. Can someone bring it to his attention? His babe just dedicated her love to him…lol

• Justsaying February 6, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Happy drama free wedding no muffin twin brothers to jinx anything 🙂

Beautiful

• Xy February 6, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Love the Andrea Iyamah dress on her…super sexy and subtle at the same time . Congratulations to the couple

• kristin February 7, 2016 at 8:16 am

Am I the only who sees this cake? Beautifullllll!

• Adaeze Writes February 7, 2016 at 11:55 am

I love the second dress so much. It’s the perfect look for her. The third look too was amazing. The first dress is nice but I’m not into ball gowns that’s why I’m not big on it.
    Happy married life Ebuka and Cynthia.

For thrilling stories, visit adaezewrites.com

• Anon February 8, 2016 at 7:16 pm

I’M JUST HERE FOR THE CAKE!!!
    MASTERPIECE!

• Missoyi February 12, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Bride dress Vera Wang … Groom’s tux Mai Atafo …. getting boring … HML

• Oga#1 February 14, 2016 at 3:39 am

The fact that Ebuka considering his success, marrried a girl who is barely average looking. Should show all you girls out there that a man is not always in pursuit of outward appearance. He wants a woman that will complete him. And Ebuka seems very happy with her. Happy married life to them both.

• Njideka February 19, 2016 at 10:45 am

Congrats to d couple. Btiful and great weeding. The Lord perfects that which concerns you.

• oghenekevwe February 23, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Ebuka is more hansom and lucky to have cythian. Fear of God is telling on Ebuka, please keep it up and GOD bless you and your wife.

• memyselfandi November 9, 2016 at 8:50 pm

hmmm are the rumours true? or is bella waiting to bring us according to……..gist