BN Beauty: See 16 Flawless Beauty Looks from the #AMVCA2016

One amazing thing about award shows is that the ladies go all out in terms of their designer dresses, chic accessories and let’s not forget their highly thought out beauty looks.

This post is for those beauty looks, put together so delicately by makeup artists.

The beauty industry in Nigeria has been booming in recent years and we can’t help but applaud these makeup artists for their creation.

Check out some note-worthy beauty looks from the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

Doranne Beauty (@dorannebeauty)

Bella Bedazzled (@bellabedazzled)

Susan Peters by Bella Bedazzled

Susan Peters by Bella Bedazzled

Photo Credit: Instagram – #AMVCA2016

48 Comments on BN Beauty: See 16 Flawless Beauty Looks from the #AMVCA2016
  • beauty March 5, 2016 at 11:41 pm

Susan Patrick and toke makinwa nailed it for me

• Royalty March 8, 2016 at 1:08 am

Susan patrick kwa? lol! Osas, Susan Peters, Uru Eke. Toke Makinwa

• Jasmine March 5, 2016 at 11:51 pm

Gorgeous ladies!!! Where are the queens? Genny, Rita and Steph?

• Nwanma March 5, 2016 at 11:53 pm

Judging from these pictures,i thought Osas, Mercy, Anita and Toke had the best red carpet worthy makeover. Anita looks beautiful but she should go with a more lighter shade of purple next time(my opinion).
    Ini Edo can’t get it right. Omg! She always looks like she put in so much effort to dress up yet it appears like something is missing. I can’t place a finger on it!
    Uru Eke…mba nu. I love you but you look like you are going to a Wedding or Church. You are naturally stylish but this is a no.
    As for the rest,i have no words.

• keechi March 5, 2016 at 11:53 pm

Idk it’s just not clicking with Michelle Dede

• sass March 5, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Adesua and Uru got the best face beat.

• Marlvina March 6, 2016 at 12:04 am

Aww my Linda baibe! Osas wow!! Nice

• ATL’s finest March 6, 2016 at 12:16 am

Whaoo!!! Kudos ladies y’all tried. Dolapo, Annie , Susan Peters, even Toyin was looking good. Mercy Aigbe (sexy). @ Osas my ever flawless chic. She’s so graceful

• uru March 6, 2016 at 12:19 am

NSE!!!!!!!!! I love this woman.

• Kween March 6, 2016 at 12:24 am

Ini baby. you need rest dear…Even after all the face beat? you ended up looking like an unhappy bride . Mbok the stylist needs to go,then we’ll sort out the rest .

• fan March 6, 2016 at 12:25 am

Ini Edo should go and meet Toke for fashion tips,I have never seen her best dressed. Osas and Toke got the best look.

• monica ogar March 6, 2016 at 12:26 am

Adesua for me all the way…she sparkles

• californiabawlar March 6, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I didn’t even notice I had a ‘scrowl’ on my face as I was scrolling until I saw Adesua! I gasped an involuntary ahhh! lol…her face was such a relieve/delight. I may not be a fashion aficionado like the rest of y’all but makeup? I think I know a decent look when I see one…my next sigh was Susan…BN saved one of the best for the last

• Segi March 6, 2016 at 12:30 am

Linda Ejiofor, Uru Eke, Toyin Aimakhu, Toke and surprise surprise Susan Peters have the best clean and soft look of the night!

• Lateefat March 6, 2016 at 12:34 am

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry is just too much. From her hair to make up to the dress. Her body did justice ti them all. I hate to criticise, do will say all of una try. But my best dressed for the AMVCA 2016 goes to no other than my darling ever slaying omoge Benin, Mercy Aigbe Gentry… ?

• Miss Anoni Moss March 6, 2016 at 12:51 am

Osas Ojibade is freaking GORGEOUS!!!!!

• tgirl March 6, 2016 at 12:57 am

toying looks beautiful.. i like her look, its very subtle… everything blends well, the high light and contour is very moderate… i just dont like her dress..

• Dolly March 6, 2016 at 3:25 am

Osas damn girl you is truly a beauty queen
    Mercy Aiigbe totally stunning sans the queenly wiggery
    Dolapo Oni is the example of knowing how to dress your flaws to the T, gorge
    Toyin Aiimakhu is so pretty till she opens her mouth and speak…..Not!!!

I cant believe I will write about Toke Makinwa, but see I might not like her or care for whatever views she represent, but Lady is fierce, gotta respect her uber fashion sense.

• louy March 6, 2016 at 3:38 am

I’m hoping this will be one of many public appearances to erase ‘that’ taste from our mouths. Luv u girl. Keep up the good work.
    Mimi O, you are soo pretty!! But Mama, what is this hair?
    Slay on, sl-Osas!!
    Annie is doing it tonight tho. I just want to sit and sophisti-ratchet up the evening with her.
    Michelle Dede, dont spread that bracelet outside on the line oh, because i will soon buy my own
    King Toke, Workkk!
    Adesua, repping for the naturalistas, you’re weldone.
    Since Ini and Mercy were still in prep, let us wait for another shot before we comment naan
    Nse and Lilian can hardly ever do wrong. #BrandsToAspireTo
    Toyin’s face is the gospel tonight, ladies and gentlemens. Perfect top too
    Uche JR is baacckk
    I get that sultry vibe Uru was going for there. Girl-next-doorsy but still turnt.
    Susan Peters personality shines through in this one.
    Welldone MUAs, get it!!

• Tosin March 6, 2016 at 4:06 am

Ini…… I give up!!! Ahn ahn…

• bruno March 6, 2016 at 4:15 am

everybody is heavily made, looking like drag queens. nothing innovative or fashion forward or unique about the makeup or hair. same contouring.

macy dolapo is that a stomach roll I see there. lol
    pls if ur body isn’t toned don’t wear outfits like that.

• Divo March 6, 2016 at 4:32 am

Good day pls..
    How does one get in touch with the BN ‘s event planners pls?

• Shomowale March 6, 2016 at 5:28 am

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FLAWLESS ABOUT these Maidens!! When will AFRICAN women learn that fake weaves just make em look like they “owe. Donkey an ish* load of money and a court case!”

• xtsy March 6, 2016 at 6:05 am

gbemi’s face looks like a red apple

• debraOA March 6, 2016 at 6:12 am

The best make up for me is Osas nd Mercy…. the worst is dede nd Gbemi, the brows sucks!!!!!

• jhennique March 6, 2016 at 8:34 am

Ini Edo. Mbanu.. Uru could do beter

• Eileen March 6, 2016 at 8:47 am

Gbemi even with make up its a N000000

• bn lover March 6, 2016 at 10:30 am

I swear. I don’t know wat she’s doing on this list. She looks awful. I think the older you get,the lesser ur rub rub shud be!

• eyong March 6, 2016 at 9:45 am

Asey, eh. GOSSIP TIME O, can someone tell me what estate Genny lives in on the island? She seems to be the only one amongst her peers who doesn’t live in Lekki. I’m really interested to find out what kind of place she lives since all this news about her purchasing a 4 million dollar house in Ghana. Abeg, somebody gist me o

• What the hell March 6, 2016 at 10:50 am

ARE U NORMAL??? And to think of it seems ur a guy and Gossip dis much???

• jeje March 6, 2016 at 12:22 pm

she lives in park view estate, ikoyi, lagos island 🙂

• Hmmmm March 6, 2016 at 10:06 am

The 4 million dollars and the 29 million naira house r rumours, Eyong. Genevieve moved from Lekki to her own house in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi

• Blueberry March 6, 2016 at 11:48 am

Osas facebeat is on fleek ?. Dolapo Oni takes second place for me. A closer shot would have been great though.

• Bey March 6, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Mercy Aigbe, I loveeee
    Ini with ur recent weightloss ur supposed to have slayed
    Do you not have friends, who advised you to wear that wedding dress ?

• NennyD March 6, 2016 at 1:12 pm

They all tried minus Ini Edo. Ini please you seriously need a wardrobe/fashion advise.

ADESUA ETOMI beat all, and her make-up artist is so on point..Go Girl!!

• AraBee March 6, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Nice looking ladies. Just wondering about Osas eyebrows-is it my eyes or does the right brow look higher than the left? Not so make up savvy, so I’ll like to know if thats how it should be or my eyes are deceiving me. Apart from that I admire the ladies.

• Gbagbati March 6, 2016 at 9:16 pm

At LAST!!! Someone who has working EYES! Osas flawless KE? With dem brows that are not even distant cousins? SmdH

• justdeywakapass March 7, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Not only Osas. Lookclosely at Michelle Dede and you’ll notice the same thing.

• JRCIES March 6, 2016 at 9:17 pm

• Tosin March 7, 2016 at 6:56 am

Everybody is beautiful. I actually don’t like make-up so I would like them better if they’d just wipe. off. the. whole. thing.
    But Osas. She knows what to do. Sheer and simple.

• tosin adegbite March 8, 2016 at 3:55 pm

linda ejiofor is more natural with the make up…..she is the best for me tho.

• Sassydarl March 18, 2016 at 3:34 pm

osas toke, toyin, Anita,really pretty.
    iono for ini edo, wen she don’t try hard she slays!! Nse, nice one.