P-Square edge closer to Peace, Peter Okoye announces Solo Show in Dubai

After Peter Okoye of P-Square‘s explosive interview with the NET Ng went viral, everyone was left wondering, is this the end of P-Square.

Though since the interview was published, Peter Okoye, Paul Okoye and Jude Okoye have indicated via social media that there is hope for reconciliation.

Check out Peter’s recent Instagram message

Hi guys. Thanks for the love and support, I so much appreciate everyone of you. For public record, I don’t have any issues with my brother Paul the only issue I have is with the management which I have disassociated myself with. There is a clear line between family and business, Jude still remains my brother, he is just no longer my manager. For the record also, P’square still remains, the only difference is that we are under separate managements and there is nothing wrong with that. I see no wrong in doing separate projects and and still being together as P’square. I love my brother Paul, I support him and wish him the very best in life but misguiding the media is not the right thing to do, if we have issues as brothers, the right thing to do is settle it between ourselves and not give media something to feed on. I took family issues to the public when I went on a Twitter rant but I apologised for that, you shouldn’t do the same, making me look like a bad person and giving the public an opportunity to crucify me is not a solution. You went solo first by releasing a song with ‘Tiwa’ and your new artists. This doesn’t stop us from producing good music together or giving our fans the best of P’square, it’s just time for personal development. I am not against Rudeboy Records, northside entertainment and wish you the very best. Thanks for the love once again. God bless you all. #PSquareForever #Mr.P #Rudeboy

Jude tweeted this

Peter has also gone on to announce an upcoming solo show in Dubai as “Mr P” (Peter Okoye of P-Square).
Mr P - Peter Okoye Dubai

24 Comments on P-Square edge closer to Peace, Peter Okoye announces Solo Show in Dubai
  • Dolly March 21, 2016 at 12:22 am

And God forbid if Bella don’t milk this story to its penny, like damnit can we move on already???

• 3sides March 21, 2016 at 12:26 am

3sides to a story indeed….cliche!
    D cry of a drowning man! U tink u can change what is out there already wt dt silly cliche? Peter ride on wt biz no further need to say more…

• Tony March 21, 2016 at 6:52 am

BREAKERS!!! I dont care if you get 1,000,000,000 “manipulated” likes..
      Believe me..your wishes/prayers for these brothers won’t manifest!

• Lol March 21, 2016 at 10:52 am

Lmao Pastor Paul abeg relax

• Ene March 21, 2016 at 12:28 am

P square again?Ah Ah. Split already have tried .I knew P square in 1998 when I was in SS 2,and they have been together since then. They have won plenty awards,and have traveled continents etc.So split. You have tried.God bless you.

• bruno March 21, 2016 at 12:29 am

as if anybody gives a sh!t.

u two are old. u haven’t done anything innovative or fun since busy body.

• ao March 21, 2016 at 12:45 am

If Peter intends to go solo then that is fine. However, I would advise him to stop dragging his brothers through the mud especially when they have not done the same to him. Made your point…move the hell on. Why bother reconciling after all the insults and accusations that Peter made against his brothers. Why use the P-square name to introduce himself as Mr. P. Very odd. Anyways, Peter should just showcase his talent and stop whining on social media.

• tolu March 21, 2016 at 12:46 am

D only permanent tin in life is change. Jude shld be ashamed of himself as a elder brother btw twins. U guys shld move on. Nuttin new under d sun. D tin is dat someone will regret while d other will be happy. Life is a bitch. Imagine this even btw twins

• Camray March 21, 2016 at 1:33 am

At this point, nobody really cares what they do anymore.

• Ellajonnez March 21, 2016 at 2:37 am

Well all I can say is that this is family business and what ever they do is totally up to them. I wish them the best.

• Mabel March 21, 2016 at 2:59 am

I am not part of a twin so I don’t know what it feels like. If separation is the only way for them to live in peace, then let them separate. No need to drag each other through the mud, peacefully and maturely move into solo careers.

• Monami March 21, 2016 at 4:53 am

Is not good to separate ,remember the starting of your journey ,not now you should think.

• GraceOfGOD March 21, 2016 at 5:56 am

@Peter Okoye,

Good morning Sir, after reading your INTERVIEW yesterday, I felt BAD for you. But this morning I don’t know what to THINK of you again considering these SENTENCES: ” if we have issues as brothers, the right thing to do is settle it between ourselves and not give media something to feed on.” This part made SENSE until we read this: “I took family issues to the public when I went on a Twitter rant but I apologised for that, you shouldn’t do the same, “. So you ALONE have the RIGHT to MISBEHAVE or POUR OUT your emotions? Sorry but you are DOMINANT, you want to IMPOSE your view and that is NOT RIGHT. Considering this I now think that YOU have an ATTITUDE problem, you are ALSO part of the PROBLEM in your FAMILY. May GOD intervene and RESTORE peace. Stay blessed 🙂

• Blessed March 21, 2016 at 7:54 am

Please just seperate and let’s have some air!

• keke driver March 21, 2016 at 8:24 am

Ok, so can y’all just split once and for all??

• Kemi March 21, 2016 at 8:38 am

God knows I hate this era of everything being on social media. Privacy is gone with the wind. Imagine families caught up in this mess.

• Reason March 21, 2016 at 9:22 am

We should leave Jude alone, the mere fact that Paul is still under his management should help us be aware that there are other sides to every story, we should not be quick to jump to conclusions. It’s just sad of how unaware peter is about reputation … Calling one brother weak and another basically a tyrant . Mshwew.

• Lol March 21, 2016 at 10:54 am

Aww so if you had a fight with your older brother and your other sibling took his side, that means you’re wrong #Noted ?

• Lol March 21, 2016 at 10:55 am

The whole interview Peter granted + all the stuff he’s ranted about, and Paul’s faux apology and crying song, THAT was the logic you used to judge #wehdone

• Yinmu March 21, 2016 at 11:45 am

Now that P’Square is “almost broken up”, can I book Mr.P (Peter P-Square) for N1.5m for my owanbe @ Ijebu-Egbo cos their actions just reduced their bargaining powers

• RIFF RAFF March 21, 2016 at 1:02 pm

In Obama’s voice:
      YES YOU CAN!!!! That’s a brilliant idea u got there.
      Mr P performing @ our introductions or trad weddings??????yay!!!

• j’suis belle March 21, 2016 at 11:48 am

@lol it is sad that you will take a person’s open apology for granted thereby calling even pain behind his tears fake,i see on the web people writing team paul or team peter,but in a family never take sides openly cos it makes the rift even bigger,as for you MR PETER had this up ur sleeves ever since but time definitely tell,and as for those calling especially paul fake know that his silence and calmness says alot about his person

• TRUTH March 21, 2016 at 11:49 am

the truth is that i am so lost in this Buhaahaa, that i don’t even know which is which…break up and move on and stop confusing me….undiluted over-exaggerated nonsense for publicity!..

• Jess March 21, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Oh come on!! Can’t we just move on already? Its stale AF..