Sun News Uncovers Ese Oruru’s Alleged Love Letter to Yunusa

Ese-OruruSun News published an alleged love letter from Ese Oruru to her abductor, Yunusa ‘Yellow’ Dahiru in its unedited form.

Ese previously told the same newspaper – Sun – in her first full interview after her release that she doesn’t quite know how she got to Kano. Her parents have also stated she was abducted by Yunusa, who they helped from time to time. The 14 year old is now 5 months pregnant for Yunusa.

However, the newspaper released this letter which contradicts that it was an abduction. They state it is from a trusted source, but could not verify it from Ese herself, as her family has now moved.

… a letter exclusively obtained by Saturday Sun from an im­peccable source, indicates that the two may have had something together. In the undated letter, which authenticity could not be verified as at Press Time, Ese had professed love to Yunusa, disclosing she had refused friendship requests from four other Hausa boys.

Attempts to run the letter by Ese proved abortive. When our reporter got to her family house, it was learnt that members of the family had relocated and were under protective custody in an undisclosed location.

Here’s the alleged letter from Ese, who was 13 years old at the time:

Title: ‘Pls read & re­ply me Inusa’.

Dear, Inusa how are you? I hope you are fine and all is well with you? Please don’t be annoyed by these words but I think it is best for the both of us. Please please please don’t be annoyed I beg of you Inusa, maybe every­one just have to say the truth.

I want to start by saying thank you for everything if accepted, thank you yanzu, I would say I now know what is going on which you never wanted to tell me but I will say that is not fair.

When I started selling here, I met Abubakar who once told me that he had fellings for me but I can never send because I did not have fellings for him, so I turned him down. Then again I met Genedu and I also turned him down. Now, it is Dantata which everybody knows that he loves me dearly but I find a lot of faults in him and don’t love him back. He has done his best to stay down and beg about one year now, if I am right, I will never lie to you Inusa. Dantata has been begging me to love him back but as soon as I wanted to fall for him you came back into my life. I still know that Dantata is still waiting for me only if I will accept him.

Inusa I now know that you also love me and I have decided to love you back. I love you Inusa but sometimes I do think Dantata is still seeking. My name as know by myself is RITA and my main problem is that if I love you (Inusa) and you also love me what will become of us. You once told me you like me more than anyone else, but now I have seen how far you have gone in this case because it is very serious to me.

You asked me to help you in just three ways in which you said:
Follow me to my village – Kano State
Leave your religion for mine – Christian & Muslim

It is only you I love and no other person

I have already accepted the first quest then while decide to tell me that you cannot take me along with you the same day it is very unfair. Inusa why, just tell me why you decide to be unfair.

Well Inusa there were many other Hausa boys who asked for friendship but did not get it. I had so many people who I have lived with do you know what it means to live the people you had lived with for 13 good years of life.

Think on me Inusa please
I beg of you Inusa please
Think on me

My heart bit immediately or anytime I see you if you know how much I love you you will not think about hurting my fellings

I still stand by you Inusa, yeallo yellow my best colour but one question who made you think.

I write this because I am sick and tired of this baldadash I hear everyday.

You should know this Genedu, Abubakar, Saidu are humans for crying out loud. Inusa to conclude this, taught you can solve this problem by just one thing.

Your address and your phone number, maybe if we have to go one by one we shall do just that.

No matter what happens I still love you Inusa
No matter what the case may be I still love you Inusa
From yours dearly Rita a.k.a Ese

Source: Sun News – ReportLetter

80 Comments on Sun News Uncovers Ese Oruru’s Alleged Love Letter to Yunusa
  • Sommmie March 19, 2016 at 2:17 pm

How is it possible to write such a clean letter without errors Biko who is fooling who,a bayelsa 13yr old girl I wonder where is so called letter came from.calling unedited whereas it’s fully edited.

• Tomi March 19, 2016 at 3:34 pm

What if she did not write it. Anyone can write any letter just to prove their innocence.

• Iris March 19, 2016 at 3:48 pm

There are lots of errors in this letter actually, but that doesn’t matter. I don’t care if there is a videotape that showed that this girl snuck into his house, stripped, and lay waiting for him. He should have given her her clothes and sent her home. Why? Because she is a FREAKING CHILD.

• Damilola March 19, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Nigerian journalism is rubbish. You never know what the real truth is, anyone can makeup a story and still get it published. It’s baffling.This letter is obviously a made up one. It has LIES written all over it.
      It’s disturbing that they are still trying to prove that the girl was in love, knows what she was doing and wanted this man. This is ridiculous. Even if the girl was in love still doesn’t take away from the guy being at wrong. The guy is wrong and should be prosecuted and held responsible for his action.

• lea valley March 19, 2016 at 5:28 pm

My dear ask them, I doubt if Yunusa can even read and that letter is too strong for a 13 year old. I know because I have little sisters that attend a very good school. This guy has friends in high places. First the voice note now this.

• Naya March 19, 2016 at 7:28 pm

No 13 year old bayelsa girl can speak or write a letter with English half as good as the one written in that letter. I live in Yenagoa and I know this for a fact.

• fleur March 21, 2016 at 1:06 am

Indeed. I am reading this and going back in time to those days when boys will write us about us being the bone that makes their ribs complete and I never saw this high level of thinking in a hormone driven pre-teen/early teen brain and also at a time when people actually went to school and learned English. You are telling me that this girl was capable of this level of composition. I am sorry, I see a lot of adult phrasing in this note. If it came from her, are we to believe ther eis a professional letter writer in the market that she paid to write a note for her? Make we hear something.

• Marah April 26, 2016 at 11:10 am

Actually, I could at 13. It all depends on your school and discipline. Besides, I don’t see it as having been well composed. It appears to be an effort on the part of a foolish person to deceive us into thinking Ese wrote this by using numerous typographical errors.

• larz March 21, 2016 at 12:41 pm

So a 13 yo girl who cant spell feelings (spelt fellings) with very poor grammar can include baldadash in their letter to their bf? Abeg make una commot for here! I smell doctored letter.

Lets say for arguments sake she wrote a love letter at 13 to a grown arse man. Does that change the fact that he should know better and not be playing love wan tin tin with someone so young?

• Ann March 19, 2016 at 2:31 pm

I’m going to stop coming to this blog. I hope the money you’re getting paid for all the stupidity y’all have been exhibiting is worth the detoriation of your blog. You and I both know this letter is fake. “We could not determine if it’s fake or not” but you people still published it. If yellow is in jail, who gave them the letter then? You people are the exact problem with Nigeria. They’re trying to convince us that a 14 year old was in love with that adult and so it was right for him to abduct her. Seriously, are we stupid? I can’t stand this blog anymore. Do y’all ever stand for anything? Is there ever a line you won’t cross? Uche if this were your daughter would you be happy that blogs are publishing this fake things? I hope the money is enough for you to sleep well at night. I wish you good luck with this blog because I’m officially done.

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect March 19, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Oh pls calm down? it’s a news/gossip website not an activist website, its supposed to report all stories and sides Unbiased!
      Thank you Bella for posting this, now people can read and make informed judgement, as for me I think it’s shady.

• Lol March 19, 2016 at 4:25 pm

If this was a civilised society, even her identity would be concealed. Here we have enough pictures of the girl to start an Instagram account.

Hope if this was your 13 year old daughter you would have the same thing to say #unbiased ?

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect March 19, 2016 at 4:41 pm

What does that have to do with what I’m saying? I could make a text book featuring minors from civilized societies, and the entire public trial with their faces. Bella was not the first person to publish this story, Ese’s face was put out by her parents when they put up the news of her abduction.

• Lema March 19, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Ann, you’re so right. BN is an absolute MESS now. If you guys like, hide my comment. I’m done with these mofos.

• Rebel March 19, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Biko pack and go, no space at all sef
      That being said, these people are all shades of lies, haba! Even balderdash take join for letter.

• Alero March 19, 2016 at 8:44 pm

You do realize that this news is from The Sun newspaper and not a BN publication perse? Here! A glass of chilled zobo.

• jhennique March 20, 2016 at 10:09 am

Pls go away faaaaast

• larz March 21, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Thank you. The funny thing is that, the girl and family has had to move because of this rubbish now. Haba! They did not try at all for posting this rubbish

• lotus flower March 19, 2016 at 2:32 pm

It doesn’t matter if she wrote this letter or was in love with him. He went to marry a child without the consent of her parents! He was the adult. If he truly believed what they were doing was right, then why did he wisk her away in the manner that he did?

This so called letter does not invalidate the extent of his crimes! Next!

• beauty March 19, 2016 at 2:39 pm

It’s a lie, that girl Ese or Rita DID NOT write this letter!!!

• Gistyinka Blog March 19, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Who is fooling who? Am seek an tired of this Ese story.

• Shame March 19, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Bellanaija this is disgusting. this blog is owned by a woman, for women, and yet you guys constantly debase and shade women everyday. Now see what you’re doing to a CHILD. Congrats ??

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect March 19, 2016 at 4:07 pm

“For women”? I just checked Bellanaija’s about description to be sure and it says”An inspiring and informative entertainment portal” with no mention of gender, so I don’t understand the personal attack on bellanaija. It’s not every thing one gets all hot headed over, if you feel it’s fake you say so and waltz on, no need to blow flames. That’s why no one takes some self acclaimed feminists seriously, always full of emotional speeches and no bold presentation of fact.

• NancyWest March 19, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Lol thank you for speaking my mind, sometimes we lose focus of who the enemy is by emotional outburst, no battle is won by angry speeches, how much more angry speeches from the comfort of our homes sipping Effenvodka

• Biker Chic March 19, 2016 at 4:57 pm

@Wanderlust, you are a hypocrite. I thot you were also tired of this blog? Blowing hot this minute and cold the next. Biko park well. All of a sudden, you are now the blog’s mouth piece? Stand for something or remain down for everything. Bloody kook.

Bella post my comment o and stop swallowing it when l cuss out this chameleon.

• Lol March 19, 2016 at 5:19 pm

The blog isn’t for women? All the husband-marriage-boyfriend-weddjng-gender-fashion tips are for men abi? It’s predominantly for women and you know it. Stop forming “unbiased” because there are matters that you wouldn’t encourage if you were not in agreement with it. You probably think Ese is guilty and that is why you are typing this BS. Congrats. Just hope you’d say the same if it were your daughter or little sister sha. And I hope your be the one to produce her pictures and secret diary #teamunbiased

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect March 19, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Lmao @bikerchic do i know you?? Hope you don’t choke on that bile while you keep stalking my comments and come back when you have a response thats valid ✋. #peace

• Mariam March 19, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Lol and co, bellanaija is for everyone, the fact that the female audience is larger does not make it a female blog, and there is nothing wrong with bellanaija reposting claims made by sun news. That is journalism and that is how its done all around the world, she never expressed her personal opinion in the post so pls yall need to swerve!

• Biker Chic March 19, 2016 at 8:58 pm

No, you don’t know me and l don’t wanna know you. I just hate people who moan/whine and flip flop. Pick a fight. Kook!

• Shame March 19, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Shey this statutory rapist that is an Okada driver has the backing of an Emir and is being represented by SANs. Nigerian women, this is what you are to men: nothing,scum of the earth.
    For those of you that bash feminists to please men, these are the men you’re fighting for, this is how they see us. Women, enough is enough! We have to stand up and fight for what is RIGHT and true: that we are people! You think this doesn’t mean a lot? It does.

God pleaseeeee come and fight for us!

• Nahum March 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Wo, God bless you my dearest. The women stay bashing feminists to please men (that don’t even know their identity) and the men turn around and kidnap and rape our daughters…but feminists are evil. The driver taking your daughter to school can rape her and if you shout, society will paint your daughter as a liar…but feminists are evil.

This letter is a big lie but Nigerians will eat it up as usual because the female is always wrong. What’s the use? What are we fighting for? Let the men continue, I don’t care. It is only when it happens to our own, that we will feel the pain of this family.

• sharon March 19, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Thank you so much lotus. A lot of Nigerians still dnt get the point. Ese is a child!! Even if she begged for it, sleeping with a child is statutory rape. And btw, this letter reeks of FAKE

• Aliz March 19, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Ese knows what ‘balderdash’ means like seriously?

• lese March 19, 2016 at 5:44 pm

There’s always that word for a particular age group. In my time it was “flabbergasted”. I believe she wrote it. I had classmates in primary school who wrote love letters to each other. It was a serious case then because we all lived in a conservative community. This does not any way mean Yunusa should be acquitted or whatever. He took advantage of a vulnerable and impressionable teenager and the people around him are very ignorant and wicked. What he did is HARAM. With capital letters. Marriage of a young bride without her parents consent is null and void. They were just funicating. The nonsense imam that did the sham nikkah should be arrested.

• Bey March 19, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Adonbiliv it. Lies……….. So a keke nape driver can read this letter ba. His lawyer probably drafted this rubbish letter.
    Ok even if she wrote it, what right does Yunusa have to take away a minor without her parents consent, that’s kidnapping.
    Then 2nd he had sex and impregnanted a minor. That’s rape.

• God’s Child March 19, 2016 at 3:08 pm

My own is why is that Emir of Kano still on that throne??? Is this the type of behavior/ association that makes one an Emir I find it rather disgusting and disturbing.

• prince March 19, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Lets even agree that the girl wrote the letter, so the foolish Yinusa agreed and take the girl along without the consent of her parents, what point exactly is that God forsaken newspaper trying to prove.

• Joy March 19, 2016 at 3:17 pm

First and most important, Ese is a minor. It doesn’t matter what she said to Yinusa who is an ADULT. It is called statutory rape, pedophilia, child molestation, sexual assault. .. ……should i go on?

Second, are you freaking kidding me with this outrageously FAKE letter?

Please bellanaija is a reputable and respected blog site. We depend on you for responsible journalism.

• Zandyzay March 19, 2016 at 3:17 pm

@Ann… do you come here to read only the truth/luxurious weddings and pre wedding pictures or to get enlightened and to know what’s going on around you knowing most of us do not read the news papers we have around? If we stop visiting this blog, some of us will keep coming here to get gist. BN is supposed to be objective and not to investigate every detail before posting. The source of this info here is the Sun. That being said, this is not an excuse for BN to serve us rubbish/any kind of news shaaaa….. #myopinion

• Tish March 19, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Bella Naija, una do well o. God will judge us all. How can you even post such rubbish?!

• Ouch! March 19, 2016 at 3:23 pm

This aboki ewu can beer should face d music naa. If ESE wrote dis before this time next year, she will publish d latest edition of Oxford dictionary. Story for d gods

• Iphee March 19, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Yunusa ( the Keke Rider) has enough money to pay for 4 SAN’s. He also can read.
    Ese, a 13 year old girl uses fancy words like balderdash & strangely does not have Yunusa’s mobile no.????

• C March 19, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Even if this letter is real, which I doubt, it was written by a 14 year old girl, so is irrelevant. Or are we going to let our children run off with any grown man they happen to have a crush on?

• Dr. N March 19, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Even if she comes to court to testify that she is in love with him he still has to answer for his charges.
    BN I expected better. Kindly repackage d article stating d obvious.
    Dear men, if u love her, wait till she’s 18 and then have an actual wedding.

• mabel March 19, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Sun news please get lost. Who reads this newspaper abeg?. Still on this little girl’s matter instead of being her voice. Love letter that young kids write everytime? Is that what we are talking about here? I’ve never been to the US but I know by now that fool yunusa would be chilling in jail. Just get lost okay?

• Cookie March 19, 2016 at 3:59 pm

This letter has got all sorts of fakery written all over it. Secondly, I think BN is just doing their job by posting news stories the same way the sun newspaper did. I seriously doubt they were paid to publish this story.

• dantata March 19, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Please there are somethings that as bellenaija you should just ignore and refuse to post,this is one of such things.

• tilda March 19, 2016 at 4:29 pm

What am I missing. The child is 13 it doesn’t matter if she wrote the letter. He had no buisness going to bed with a vunerable child. Isn’t that statutory rape? Yet again in Nigeria were culture /religion is an excuse for everything these days prehaps in Kano there is noting like statutory rape. And bella you guys should be seen as supporting the right of the child not excusing the act of a pedo by suggesting she asked for it!

• Mimi May March 19, 2016 at 4:35 pm

These are fictitious! Yanusa do not have mobile phone for such conversation nor couldn’t See simply sent a text message? Yanusa’s Lawyer I raise my hand for you o. Can you pls fabricate another lie. What is that popular saying that Lawyers are…..? Remind me pls.

• Busarni March 19, 2016 at 4:35 pm

At the end of the day; yunusa or whatever his name is will be released . We will never know; are they trying to justify the act by producing the letter. She is under aged.
    Issues like this make me despair, northerners be holding the country to ransom since 1900.

• Tosin March 19, 2016 at 4:41 pm

awh, my heart.

• chi-e-z March 19, 2016 at 4:56 pm

@Lol I’m with you I keep saying I’m not cool with these disclosure of names and sometimes even addresses. I still can’t believe it’s not against some sort of invasion of privacy laws but I guess they’ve permission from the minor and her guardian it still irks me a lil though.

• Abraham March 19, 2016 at 4:59 pm

how are we sure that girl wrote over 500 words love letter? and how good is the record keeping ability of the abductor that he kept this for over 8 months? something’s not right in this case.

• Niyoola March 19, 2016 at 5:08 pm

• March 19, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback. We will work on rectifying the issue.

• purplespring March 19, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Northerners and their tantrum

• Sultana March 19, 2016 at 5:50 pm

I had to laugh out louuuuuuuuud!! Dang! Ess wrote balderdash? To Yinusa?! I’m northern born and bred. Even Hausa boys in primary school cannot read talk less of mairuwa. Haba ?! Just test your mairuwa or keke or Okada driver. Write I want money on a paper and give him to read.
    Also, yinusa purportedly starting hustling in Bayelsa at age 12, so it’s safe to say he didn’t have time to go to school. Rubbish!

P.S. Ese has not finished liking the boys in school and church like normal teen girls Na aboki wey nor dey baff or brush she con dey crush on. Four gan! Odiegwu

• ‘Deola March 19, 2016 at 9:07 pm

wow !! the more we read the less we understand. what are they turning the country into? Sun iis supposed to be a newspaper with credibility. someone sits in a newspaper office and starts writing fiction. what has the ethics of the profession turned into?

• lakukulala March 19, 2016 at 5:52 pm

@SHAME -Will you keep quiet! there are plenty of men who feel he should be put in jail. Myself included,Stay in yankee with your garbage mentality.

Who are you and where is your mother and father, nonsense. It’s crazy people can’t get on the internet read feminist jargon from whites and akata women go crazy. If you don’t know nigerian women and black people for that matter don’t need to labeled feminists or males chauvinistic and what not. We have plenty of okonjo iweala, abike dabiris, madam oby, alakija who are all powerful women who don’t need to tear down others to be empowered- when have you even heard them generalize nigerian men?
    Before oyinbo and akata women coined the lesbian term feminists, in nigeria we had aba women riots, madam tinubu and fumilayo ransomed kuti- do you think they know wetin feminist mean?

I don’t have any feminist in my family or any chauvinistic men. The women in our family consists of educated lawyers, doctors, business women, housewives and stay at home mother’s all equal and important- and we’ll respected. They will defend the men in their family against the likes of your kind. Rubbish get a life! JUST Because YOUR Father Is A tyrant and the women in your family are unhappy and in bondage. Does not mean all nigerian women are.

that being said article is rubbish- fake, sunnews is NOT reliable. The yinusa boy should be put in jail simple all this going back n forth is not a male – female battle it’s most definitely a north vs south thing to many northern elite are defending the boy, just to spite southerners. It’s obvious I never imagine ooni, Oba of benin,Obi of onitsha dealing with petty situations like this

• Nahum March 19, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Feminists are lesbians???? Okay you obviously don’t have any educated people in your family

• Shame March 19, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Olodo shut up. Feminism is for everybody. Nobody said ALL Nigerian men or ALL Nigerian women. But your name says it all ☺️

• Shame March 19, 2016 at 11:11 pm

This is too 2016 so you to know what feminism is. Feminism is opportunity for all genders. Please do some research, feminism is not a western export. If you don’t support feminism , mind your business. Having a good career doesn’t make a man or woman a feminist.

• Blessed March 19, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Lies! Lies! Lies! How can a 14yrs old write such letter? I so so believe the Emir is the major sponsor of this letter and he is the one behind the SAN’s represent the stupid goat Yinusa!

• Sandra March 19, 2016 at 7:15 pm

lies that blind and smell like rotten egg

• Manny March 19, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Fakery and balderdash. How convenient that this one letter establishes that she loved Yinusa (in fact that she wanted the relationship more than him), that she agreed to elope with him and that she agreed to change her religion. How very convenient. 3 birds with one letter. Foolish people

• Royal hottie March 19, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Anyone that has ever lived in Kano and Bayelsa will never be surprised at this story.
    Yes, Ese is a minor but to Yunusa’s she’s a grown woman because in their culture it is normal to marry a 13 years old. This happens everyday in Kano! So it’s not just about Ese. Child marriage should be stopped in the north
    Also Bayelsa state has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy, the state government is trying to enlighten and eradicate this but the truth is that girls of Ese’s age get pregnant daily in Bayelsa .

It is the abduction part that caught the attention of the media but there’s more to this menace that is destroying the girl child’s life.

I have lived in both states and it is possible for Ese to have “fallen in love” with Yunusa due to the kind of environment she lives in.

We need to enlighten our girls both in the north and south. Child marriage should be stopped in the north and teenage pregnancy should be stopped in the south.

• Beeeee March 20, 2016 at 12:41 am

Bayelsa State has the highest rate of teen pregnancy? Really? In Nigeria that we barely have accurate records of anything, I wonder how you came up with this. Where are the statistics to back this up please…. Smh… this is so not about love, or teen pregnancies… I know how teenage girls have crushes and think they are in love. Hell, we had crushes on older men as kids as well, but they didn’t kidnap us, they simply laughed at us until the crush faded away. I don’t even care if they were dating. This pedophile took a CHILD away from her home without permission from her parents. That’s the crime here. I don’t know why people are trying to tarnish the little girls image, to make it seem like it was her fault… If he wanted to marry a minor, he should have gone to his village to do it… Afterall, it’s normal for them. I want to see how the Muslims defending this man would react if an Ikwerre man from Port Harcourt kidnapped their Amina and converted her to Christianity and turned her to Ogechi…. Rahhhhbeeeesh

• Emilia March 19, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Obviously the fake letter is from inusa lawyer so he can have something to say

• Asake March 19, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Both sides of the story has to be reported. Bella Naija did include “Alleged” and stated this is gotten from Sun news.

• kb March 19, 2016 at 10:10 pm

So if a 2 yr old writes him a love letter, he will sweep her off her feet and marry her!
    Stupid man, stupid journalist ‘unearthing’ letter.
    The fact remains that , she is a minor and cannot give consent. Mcheeeeeew!

• Marian March 19, 2016 at 10:33 pm

At 13 I was done with Ss2 and I could have composed a love letter like that. It’s possible she was in love and voluntarily went with him. All that is irrelevant in this case. I really hope they are not just trying him for kidnapping cuz pretty much they are trying to discredit that claim. The only question that needs to be answered is if a 13 year old can legally consent to sex and marriage. The answer is No, case closed. This sorta stuff happens everywhere. It’s the same as a female teacher having sex with her 16yr old male student. She justifies her action by saying he wanted it but the law don’t care nothing about that. At the end of the day adults should know better.

• kay March 19, 2016 at 10:54 pm

I thought a bill was passed that its ok to marry an under age girl in Naija. Abi why did people come up with the campaign “give the girl a pen, not a pe*is”,
    Northern Governors, senators etc. An underage girl poisoned her husbands and his friends.

• Dominic March 19, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Even if she did write the letter, that does not exonerate any one engaging in a sexual activity with her. For those idiots who are making pathetic efforts to make her culpable for what happened, now please hear this: SHE IS A MINOR!!! You touch a minor and boom! It’s a crime, punishable by a long stretch in jail. So stop wasting our precious time, attempting to put a silly spin on what happened.

• Johnny March 19, 2016 at 11:47 pm

2016… People still write letter??? how did a 13years old send or Yinusa no get phone to receive text and call?? letter wey long pass bible..
    lets thinkg about it..
    firstly Yinusa has 4lawyers and a SAN defending him.. who d hell is paying for this?
    2ndly. lets talk about about this letter evidence with grammars that Yinusa himself and his whole compound will not understand….
    what happened to the name Yinusa calls her (Aisha)because she ended the letter with Rita aka Ese… … what happened to that name…? and in the letter she stated clearly she was 13yrs.. so where did the father get 15years from?
    this people wey dey get 15 as cut of mark dey try people wey dey get 200 as cut off mark… wetin we no go see…

• Miss Anoni Moss March 20, 2016 at 1:17 am

GTFO this letter screams fake!!! I don’t care if Ese held his legs and begged him to take her to Kano, that guy needs to be arrested and brought to book for defiling a minor. I have a 13yr old niece and God forbid something like this happening to her I swear somebody will die!!! And BN pls you should not be neutral about things like this, even if you have to publish this atleast take a stand in condemning these monstrous acts, that girl is just 14 for f**ks sake, I am so pissed ?

• jide March 20, 2016 at 7:54 am

I agree there should be no neutrality nor objectivity wherein a minor was clearly raped. BN, in such sensitive matters should make its position clear and abhor such despicable act.

• dede March 20, 2016 at 6:10 am

I remember when I was in ss2 I was 15 yrs and dating a guy in uni. I remember asking him one day if he truly love me and he said yes and I asked why is it that you don’t want to make love to me? His answer then was ‘ omode yi ti baje’ meaning this child is spot he made me know that day that I’m a child and promised he will do it when I join him in the university. I’m forever grateful to him for not taking advantage of me then. Sorry for the long epistle yinusa lacks brain to have elope and impregnated a minor.

• Babe March 20, 2016 at 12:18 pm

How on earth did Yinusa get a SAN to represent him? A common houseboy with no pedigree..hmmm, this is serious!

• Ed. Agoro March 21, 2016 at 6:07 pm

This letter is shallow and i regard it as a figment of The Sun News imagination.