News

The Look: Glam Siren by Zebra

BellaNaija.com

Rotimi Leigh in Zebra

Believe it or not, its taken me about 3 hours to choose the look for today. Totally crazy! ‘The Look’ today is Rotimi Leigh rocking a floor length ‘Doris Bella’ dress by Zebra. Maybe I am biased because I have this exact dress in another print but I think its a stunning outfit. Being that the dress is bold in print, all other accessories were kept to a bare minimum while the red lippy and uber-fab hair give the outfit that sweet yet coquettish look.

Have you got ‘the look’? email your photo and details on your outfit to bella @ bellanaija . com

1. Trendy

January 7, 2009 at 12:29 am

Nice dress, but looks really familiar. Reminds me of a T-bags dress i saw at NM. hmmm….

2. Jewel

January 7, 2009 at 1:23 am

she looks lovely… rocking the hair fiercely, but that dress is a generic looking maxi dress that im sure Primark churned out summer 07.

3. BellaNaija.com

bella

January 7, 2009 at 7:38 am

Thanks for the comments! ‘The Look’ is not about the dress but the whole look. I am totally looking forward to featuring people wearing the simplest or cheapest (vintage, primark, bend-down boutique lol or whatver….) as long as they look fab and are rocking whatever they are wearing with confidence. Y’all should submit your pics!

4. virgoslounge

January 7, 2009 at 4:46 pm

hey…we are new to blogsville…and we have been following bellanaija since it was a blog….but this website is just amazing..and this look is really nice…love how everything else is understated..pls check out our blog http://virgoslounge.blogspot.com/

5. sassy

January 8, 2009 at 1:51 am

I sooooooooooooo luv, luv, luv her hair. I wish i knew what hair extension she used. And the look is fab!

6. I'm aware....

January 30, 2009 at 7:28 pm

The look is nice and all, just not too hot on the dress. We need a more creative mind in our environment than the stuff zebra churns out. Kudos and all, but creativity is the order of the day or else it’ll just become one of the many…….