News

BN Red Carpet Fab: Made Mag Celebrity Fashion Event

BellaNaija.com

Another BN exclusive! Made Magazine held a celebrity fashion event in Lagos recently. Celebrities including Genevieve Nnaji, ex-MBGNs Adaeze Igwe & Munachi Abii, Kemi Adetiba, Rita Dominic and Etcetera rocking designer outfits by MAI by Ohimai Atafo, Zebra by Ugoma Ebilah, Exclamations Couture by Babs Familusi . As the event was held on the day of Michael Jackson’s passing, MI was kitted in an MJ-eque red leather jacket while he rocked the house with his performance while Banky W made the ladies melt by serenading them with his latest hits. Check out the full scoop below. Starting with the red carpet fab, the celeb fashion show and the rest of the event!

made-celebrity-fashion-show-bella-naija043

BBN Alum/TV Presenter/Columnist - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Eunice Omole

Apprentice Africa Alum/Media Exec - Eunice Omole

Saheed Sulaiman

Interior Designer - Saheed Sulaiman

made-celebrity-fashion-show-bella-naija008made-celebrity-fashion-show-bella-naija003

Elan Stylist - Tayo Shonekan

Exclamations Couture by Babs Familusi

[nggallery id=100]

Performances & Guests

[nggallery id=101]

1. *Dith*

July 9, 2009 at 10:31 pm

Everyone looks good for the most part.
    I Know I’m starting to sound like a broken record but Genevieve is gorge.
    Where is Rita’s pic? That’s another fabulous chick I love.
    By d way, who is the Okwi guy?? He’s piping hot jare. lol

about time this site got updated. was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. lol

2. *Dith*

July 9, 2009 at 10:37 pm

I see MFB and i finally see Rita. lol
    Good look everyone! FAB POST.
    I miss naija 🙁

3. darknlovely

July 9, 2009 at 10:41 pm

of course jenny looks amazING!

4. plomo

July 10, 2009 at 12:06 am

tayo shonekan!!hell no…take off those jeans….
    most pple looked good sa

5. Bola

July 10, 2009 at 6:16 am

omo, sabi sey that Okwi guy fyn o, no be small.

anywayz, what is the “STYLIST” wearing?
    I’d like to think that there is a fine line btw Individuality and ‘horrid clothing combinations’

6. leila

July 10, 2009 at 7:30 am

Looks like a good show. MAI is making a lot of progress…I can see him becoming Nigeria’s Roberto Cavalli. I see he favours the dramatic, body conscious look.
    Gene looks beautiful – that style and my fabric is on its way to my tailor right about now

7. LD

July 10, 2009 at 10:53 am

What’s Eunice Omole up too? Since Apprentice, she’s been in every event. I thought she would transport herself back to yankee. Loved her though.

Mai is making waves. Noticed his designs reigned supreme at the Yellow carper Hiphop awards. Almost everyseriously dressed person was like ‘my dress is by Mai.’

8. LD

July 10, 2009 at 11:20 am

Who’s Toke Makinwa?

9. Abeni Ebony

July 10, 2009 at 6:52 pm

ok I know one of these models..Her name is Adewunmi Alugbin also knon as Addy. Does anyone have any info on this event that I may reach her? I live in the states and we went to High School with one another…I have been trying to reach her and her family for years now…

If anyone can help please do.

Thanks so Much

10. LordLugard

July 10, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Naija sabi dress sha! very nice

11. Nma

July 10, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Okwi is Osi Umenyiora’s brother…he plays American football….i think NY Giants.

Gene looks gorge!….she improved a whole lot this yr!…Rita D lost a lot of weight!

12. Bebe

July 10, 2009 at 8:53 pm

I like Genevieve’s outfit but not her hair.

13. dave

July 11, 2009 at 2:54 pm

genny dey pepper. wow! how come rita dominic won the award for best dressed actress when genny is there?. damn. shes hot. i love her outfit & i think its another st. genevieve design.

14. Shade O

July 15, 2009 at 10:08 am

i thought it was only me, but that Okwi guy fyn o.

Love the Blue Jeans Seyi Tinubu is wearing, good look.

Love the dresses in the fashion show, love what designers in Nigeria are coming up with. Great Job

15. Benjy

July 15, 2009 at 11:42 am

Gene…wow!!! (what more can I say?)

I’m digging the chick standing with Rita. Who is she?

16. me

July 15, 2009 at 6:52 pm

Hey
    Adewunmis number is 08023147029

17. lu aj

July 28, 2009 at 7:47 am

yep! i am defnitely feelin the designs

18. THE AMAKA

July 31, 2009 at 2:32 am

hey how do you know her? so do people on this site really know these people. i thought it was just common folks that like to see whats going on in naija that come on this site.
    i think some people that come on this site are also people that attend these events and want to see themselvs, their pictures. i know if i was famous i would want to be on nigerian blog sites to see what feedback im getting from the peeps or to see the pose they chose from my red carpet. lol

and bella under genevieve’s name you should put Actress/Model because she has obviously been doing some modeling for a while now.

19. THE AMAKA

July 31, 2009 at 2:39 am

OMG! ive also noticed something. that beautiful black and white dress being modeled was the one that omawunmi wore to the black and white ball and was best dressed. that dress is fabulous! but i didnt really take notice to it on the model, but from omawunmi. i think omawunmi was the real model for that dress because it makes me want to see more of the designer’s designs.
    also i wanted to see stephanie oforka at this show modeling. if she wasnt doing anything she should have been here. not bad-mouth munachi abii (she is from my state and i used to like her) but her bad mouth and attitude dey cause wahala for me. that girl doesnt know when to hush up. wanna be rapper. lol
    stephanie would have been the top model of the night had she been there. she is my favorite after agbani.
    love stephanie.
    or maybe she decided to take the back seat and give modeling a rest. i dont know.

20. valentyne blacksmith

December 21, 2010 at 3:47 am

Eunice Omole n Debo Adebayos pieces re very age appropriate n they looks like new money.put together it says…i can make a statement without saying a word. genevieve,i love the contrast with the blue clutch bag…stylish