Events

BN Exclusive: First Photos from Guilty Pleasures/Nollywood Hustler Premiere

It was all glitz and glamour at the rotunda in the SilverBird Galleria on Sunday 29th of November when the stars came out to attend the premieres of two movies, Nollywood Hustler and Guilty Pleasures. The latter was produced by Emem Isong and Uche Jombo while the former ‘Guilty Pleasures’ was produced by Emem Isong and Desmond Elliot. The event was well attended by people from the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood as well as the music industry. Those present include Ini Edo, Sasha, Desmond Elliot, Stephanie Okereke, Uche Jombo, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Omoni Oboli and Majid Michel (who came all the way from Ghana) to mention a few. Also in attendance were those from the banking and business community. The event kicked off at about 5pm with the stars on parade on the red carpet. This was followed by interview-taking with various media houses then mingling and gisting over cocktails and small chops. Invitees were then lead upstairs to watch the movies at about 7pm. The first film shown was ‘Nollywood Hustlers’ which generated a lot of laughs from the audience. It was quickly followed by the next movie ‘Guilty Pleasures’, a heart-wrenching tale of love, deceit, betrayal and its attendant consequences. The event ended with a thunderous round of applause by the members of the audience who thoroughly enjoyed the films. It was truly an evening to remember. ‘Guilty Pleasures continues to show at SilverBird Galleria in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, and later Accra. Its not to be missed it.
**Red Carpet Photos Updated.

Nse Ikpe-Etim

Nse Ikpe-Etim

Sasha

Sasha

Lilian Bach

Lilian Bach

Emem Isong

Emem Isong

Desmond Elliot

Desmond Elliot

Isio (the little boy is so cute!)

Isio (the little boy is so cute!)

Monalisa Chinda

Uche Jombo

1. nikki

November 30, 2009 at 10:23 am

fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!

2. nikki

November 30, 2009 at 10:56 am

Nse look great!! love it..

3. Nkiru

November 30, 2009 at 11:58 am

The hair and the dresses, where were they going? Hmmm… anyway all of them are talented but please the gowns are just too much. Maybe on slimmer individuals, yea. But on Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, even Stephanie Okereke biko nu. Ntim is ok and so is Susan Peters. The hair is another story altogether. Please, I know and understand that expensive hair is in vogue but we as women should sometimes find out what suits our facial structure/shape before fixing or wearing. To each their own though. -:)

4. a mon avis

November 30, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Majid needs to shave as in urgently……lol…….not feeling ini’s outfit……

5. specialyankychic

November 30, 2009 at 12:57 pm

I love susan peters’s dress, stephnie okereke pls stop wearing black.
    Bella naija- y wasnt there a red carpet? these pics dont look professional at all, im disappointed

6. beezy

November 30, 2009 at 2:03 pm

hmmmm….
    Ini edo….babe, sometimes less really is more…haba!!
    Monalisa…ur hair is a hot mess…
    the chick in a blue dress in Pic 3, ur underarms are 2 shades darker than ur skin tone…wetyn happen now?….

7. duchess419

November 30, 2009 at 2:10 pm

There is no hope for Ini Edo. shame !!! not even after marriage can this chic afford a stylist cause clearly she cannot do it on her own, dang!!!!!!!!!

8. duchess419

November 30, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Kudos to the rest of the gang, y’all on point and on fire!! Can’t wait to get the DVD..(legally) LOL..

9. cassie

November 30, 2009 at 2:44 pm

the closest person to looking good is stephanie.shes got it to a T and seconded by nse ikpe etim. the rest are just fashion disasters……kai naija women and contact lenses…….na waoooooooo

10. wienna

November 30, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Oooooh my….Nse definitely knows how to walk the red carpet, nice back she’s got. She looks stunning. What happened to Stephanie’s face na, i almost didn’t recognise her. And why’s Ini wearing such necklace of a dress like that. Madam Ngoze Nwosu’s so beautiful.

11. sam

November 30, 2009 at 5:16 pm

OMG!!!!!….Ini Edo dat necklace looks sooooooooo…gosh!!!..I dnt even kn wat 2 say…it just ruined her whole look. And susan wtf?.?????….Nice dress but damn girl wats the the cleavage?…My lord and my God………And wat is Monalisa eating ??…these women r stars , they shuld look afer themselves properly….errrmmmmm stephanie looks dull….but pwetty as usual….Majid…I love u sexy!!!!!…mwah!!!….Nse!!…One word for u….FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…Aunty Ngozi…beautiful women but is she wearn contacts?…..Anyways more picsss mehnnnnn….

12. sam

November 30, 2009 at 5:26 pm

OMG!!!!…Ini uve got to be kidding me?…dat necklace is just…sigh*..am lot for words…it totally ruined her whole look…and Susan peters wtf????…D dress is nice but wats with the cleavage??…Am not against showing a lil something but that pic of her looks displeasing to the eye….Majid my guy……I love u loads….u sexy thing……..Aunty Ngozi looks fresh but was she wearing contacts?…o well..watever…Nse baby….One word..FAB!!!!…Infact let me add another…supersexy!!….And what is Monalisa eating??…These hollywood stars are dulling mehn…..Stephanie looks so boring…but pwetty as usual…..Bella pls more picssssssssssssssssss…hehehehehe

13. linda

November 30, 2009 at 6:06 pm

as usual mme ini edo, always looking over crowded by her attire. very busy for the occassion; i thought her man said she was the best dressed nollywood actress. lai lai!!!! the chikc has no style!!!

14. BellaNaija.com

Bella

November 30, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Photos updated. Thanks

15. London Bigz Gal

November 30, 2009 at 11:05 pm

I didn’t know Nollywood actresses were into fake bags too, Empress Njamah could at least have gotten a copy of a bag Louis Vuitton have actually made.

16. Oluwaseun

November 30, 2009 at 11:21 pm

i tire for these nigerian actresses oh! ini’s case is simply a matter of “you can take the girl out of the village, but you can never take the village out of the girl”. she just never gets it right! same goes for stephanie and monalisa. they should take a cue from rita dominic or genevieve nnaji.

and what is emem isong’s problem, is being a movie producer an excuse for looking drab all the time? she needs to knock some fashion sense into her wadrobe.

uche jumbo i have to honestly say, has improved on her dress sense over time. she should keep it up.

nse ikpe-etim! im beginning to love her to bits. she’s a good actress and has good looks too, and wow she dresses well too.

ngozi ezeonu, u can’t but love her. simple, decent by elegant.
    this mr. kool looks like some aba market trader.lol

17. Mark

November 30, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Chei! Ok let me stay positive Kel look nice and simple. The pictures don’t do them justice. It’s the pictures I swear

18. Mantha

November 30, 2009 at 11:55 pm

And gosh!!…why do wommen spoil their outfits with their shoes??….stephanie, tricia and ngozi are all guilty of dis crime…..damn!!!..

19. avari

December 1, 2009 at 12:16 am

is everyone serious???? ermmm one of the best was uche and susan and then nse… stephenie’s outfit was horrid… her shoes were better that that outfit…. ahn ahn… people please look well now… haba… ermm ini edo = crap…. my gosh i shud be hired as fashion police mehn…. hissss

20. Buttermint

December 1, 2009 at 12:35 am

Ini edo never fails to dissappoint me….dannmmmm she loooks a hot mess!!!…she must not have true friends…cos they would not let her walk out the house looking like that…

I definately love my STEPHANIE OKEKE..but dat dress is an apology..i expect a whole lot from her.

Uche jumbo has stepped her game up…i totally love her dress

Empress Njamah– we need to slap security for allowing her into the place…why the heck is she dressed like a DRIVER

EHAIRA, SASHA, AND NSE are the only A-listers on the fashion list…

MAJID…Lawwwddd u are a SEXY SOMBORRI MENNNN

21. Chiangel

December 1, 2009 at 12:40 am

Lol! You go it! I had to check her twice trying to get something nice out of her outfit but couldn’t. She’s on my fashion police list.

22. Chiangel

December 1, 2009 at 12:50 am

Ok. Let’s see. Majid looking hot as always. Love him. Monalisa looked nice. I like the colour on her. Not sure of who Isio is but she looks good. Nse my darling was red carpet ready. Love her dress and her looks. Desmond looks sharp. Looks like he lost some weight. That Yaw guy’s looking fly. I like how he switched things up and went traditional. He looks relaxed. Aunty Ngo looking young and so fresh. That’s how it should be. Take life easy and enjoy yourself. She’s been in the game for a while now. Keep it up! Hmmm…. Stephanie, I like her hair and make up but the dress is boring and plain blah. Uche looking just simple. More photos needed please. I know these are not all the stars that attended. Where is Ramsey guy?

23. mayowalulu

December 1, 2009 at 2:17 am

UCHE looks amazinG!!

24. chipsy

December 1, 2009 at 3:00 am

na wa that louis vuitton bag that empress is carrying is fakeeeeee….becos they ve not made the black of that brand…….ini edo…….is infact i dont even know…that necklace is the kind i wear for drama in jss1……ans as 4 stephabie okereke…that dress is terrible…for bhaira…ur out fit is nice..but not for a red carpet my dear…empress is dressed like she just want 2 go buy something down the road…kia am heart broken…. go watch E channel…red carpet

25. eme

December 1, 2009 at 3:02 am

ini-obong, what were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!! getting out of the house with that kind of dress? i thought your husband bragged abt how you are the best dressed actress in Nollywood.

26. judy

December 1, 2009 at 3:06 am

God u are too much yaaaaaaaaaay hey ahn ahn ( in timaya’s voice). thaaank u for Empress yay aha ahn ahn.olotu kpakpodo aa. empress might not be dressed for the red carpet but she does not look too bad.

Monalisa… fab dress, nice colour. what spoilt d look.. her hair, the colour is just too harsh for her skin tone.

Stephanie I am really disappointed. she has the stripper look… all she needed was some clear heels. am so disappointed cos behind rita dominic I think she is d next best dressed in nollywood.

sasha… erm she looks like she has a dead possum on her head. babe take a hiatus and come back with something fresh… d music aint werking and d fashion is not werking basically erm u are not werking.

susan peters looks ok to me.

emem needs some colour injected in her wardrobe. she looks so drab

majid or wateva his name is, i just aint checking for him.

i like to save d best for last
    in d famous words of coco chanel ” when accessorizing always take off the last thing you put on.
    ini I am sure d last thing u put on was that necklace, next time look at d mirror, give ur slf a quick twirl, step back and look again, then remove d last thing u put on.

27. mbj

December 1, 2009 at 3:23 am

emmm…I think Susan Patrick looked quite classy…her cleavage was not in any way offensive…in fact it was quite tasteful…and always Nse…haaa…u are fab…even though ur dress looks much better from the back (ooops! had to say that…)…and MAJID MAJID MAJID…MARRY ME!!!!

28. Peace

December 1, 2009 at 3:29 am

Nse looks really nice and red carpet ready. I like what sasha had on but i won’t wear it, she looks nice though. The girl with the blue dress is pretty and she looks hot. Emem Isong went for the simply look and she looks nice too. Ini Edo spoiled her outfit with the belt and necklace.

29. babylawyer

December 1, 2009 at 4:11 am

lol @ the ‘sexy somebori mehn!’

30. babylawyer

December 1, 2009 at 4:15 am

My dear I’m just thankful that she was not spotting her trademark platinum blonde weave

31. beezy

December 1, 2009 at 4:32 am

i knwwww….dat made me fall off my chair….lwkmd!!!!

32. girl

December 1, 2009 at 4:39 am

buttermint please i have to applaud you for keeping it real.. I was dying rolling on the floor with laughter after reading your comment

33. ladi

December 1, 2009 at 6:34 am

Ini doesn’t look bad joh… methinks. Ngozi looked age appropriate too.

34. jen

December 1, 2009 at 6:37 am

how much do they actually earn? Even my mum a banker for decades doesn’t have LV and I know what she earns. Please, people should live within their means. Ok, maybe not fakes but real ‘something cheaper.’

35. Funmi

December 1, 2009 at 6:47 am

Wow… Uche Jombo just hit me with a massive case of “pleasant surprise”… She looks really good! Was totally expecting her to look a mess but she definitely pulled this one off… For improvement, she counts as the best dressed there for me…

By the way, whoever said Empress Njamah came dressed as a driver needs to seek forgiveness from God… So harsh, but sooooo true!!! That cracked me up…

36. KK

December 1, 2009 at 7:18 am

take a chill pill.
    so because they are stars they should starve or go on some funny diet?
    since when did being a star mean being thin?
    anyone and everyone should watch their weight for health reasons, for self confidence and if their partner finds them less attractive in their present weight.
    being a star has crap to do with weight.

37. MiaJadore

December 1, 2009 at 7:28 am

I always love me some Uche Jombo, she is one of my favorite people ever and I think she looks Fabulous!

Ngozi Ezeonu – Always gorgeous and appropriate.

Nse looks flawless and I love Sasha’s look.

Emem, Isio and Susan are not bad. (Isio, I have a tip for those dark armpits)

Desmond and Majid are sharp and hot.

Love Stephanie from the neck up.

Tricia and Empree – No comment.

…And out dear Mgbeke Ini Edo, I agree with Bettermint and Oluwaseun, monkey ga alabeke monkey ka obu! The girl can’t help herself, always looks like she is auditioning for Hoodrat.

38. bukky

December 1, 2009 at 7:57 am

Ini Edo: LESS IS MORE!!!

39. Rebecca Roberts

December 1, 2009 at 8:42 am

Nse you are a true image of nollywood star. I love your look.Uche Looks really good, as for Ini Edo when will this girl learn to dress and look classic like a movie star; she always has a way of looking very tacky and cheap. Stephanie please I love you, I love the hair but that dress is uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm a dent on ur beautiful style sense.
    Monalisa please sue your hairstylist she/he hates you, I mean come on.
    Does Empress still act??????????wow.
    Sasha what is she doing in a dress? the usual tomboy wears a nice dress; damn she looks good.
    Susan Peters I love this dress oh, she looks slamming I bet she rocked the dress. Emem Isong I love you too much to comment on your red carpet look, but you look lovely and simple sha

40. nikki

December 1, 2009 at 11:29 am

Nse look really great….love her!!!!

41. Dadi

December 1, 2009 at 11:34 am

Am from Zim luv nollywood movies
    Uche couldn’t recognise u u lk fab girl.
    Ini Edo my fav gal that dress eish eish not good on u u shld hav worn it wit strappy heels, thrown that white necklace away it’s drawing much attention 2 yo chest. 1 luv gal
    Steph that dress u should have cut that lace thing down coz i fink the dress luks sexy without that lace

42. beauomotodun

December 1, 2009 at 11:39 am

Did empress leave her tag on her jeans so we knw its 4rm river island or na mi dey see things………..wonders never end

43. thrifty

December 1, 2009 at 11:41 am

What can I say. You are on point.

44. beautiful iris

December 1, 2009 at 12:26 pm

LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. tbn

December 1, 2009 at 12:44 pm

lwkm…:-D auditioning for hoodrat indeed! lol
    why is that girl behind Mr. cool standing like she’s holding pee… maybe she’s overwhelmed by seeing so many naija celebs:)

46. ify

December 1, 2009 at 1:53 pm

seriously.. cant ini edo be helped? my God! stephanie really broke by heart with that long lace rubbish. i love nse’s look. y dint tricia retouch her hair… at least retuch d front nau.. chai!! kudos 2 empres for ditching those hideous blonde/ platinum wigs of hers. even though she’s not dressed appropriately for d event she’s still looks ok.

47. chi

December 1, 2009 at 2:36 pm

glad to see uche looking so glam. she is now stepping up her game in the world of fashion , as for Ini what can i say you can do better, may be you need a personal stylist .

48. Yafa

December 1, 2009 at 2:49 pm

@Ify you’re too much!!! Lol!!

49. Honey-pot

December 1, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Nice. Lillian Bach is adorable – Isio is simply Cute, those shoes would have knocked it off but ok all the same – Stephanie Okereke, cute as a button – Ini Edo, well..God dey, love you all the same sweetie – Ngozi Ezeonu, ageless, pleasant hair color. Haven’t seen much of Lillian Bach lately where has she been, nice babe.

50. chimene

December 1, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Ini Edo need serious help!Uche Jumbo very classy!

51. Abeni Ebony

December 1, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Ok I agree to-tal-ly!! Uche Jumbo was on point this time! She truthfully was the best dressed one there..someone helped a sista out!

52. Joy

December 1, 2009 at 5:46 pm

Pple we definitely need fashion police in nollywood. Nse is the only one with an outstanding, red carpet ready look. The rest are either trying too had or just trashy. Hey I’ll give Ini Edo a red carpet ready look any day for free any day and she’ll turn heads. Please the nollywood actors and actresses can do better, yeah I am just an email away and my services are for free

53. baby flexy

December 1, 2009 at 8:03 pm

i dont know what sum of you are on about but i think ini edo looks fab

54. silkywave

December 1, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Hey ppl I guess if you have nothin good to say about ppl outfit.. say nothing… Commend those you like and leave the rest.

55. Bola #1

December 1, 2009 at 8:38 pm

Everyone looks fine except for Monalisa, Ini, and the lady in jeans.
    Isio,Nse, and Susan Peters especially, look tres elegant!

As for Susan Peters, earlier this year she stated in an interview that she doesn’t wear Nigerian designers because of quality. I’m not sure if she checked out genuises like Tiffany Amber before making that statement.
    Nonetheless, she looks great!

As for Ini, I’m still waiting for her to get it right (same with Mercy Johnson). I’m afraid i might wait forever…

56. Bola #1

December 1, 2009 at 9:49 pm

individual pieces are nice.
    together, its overkill!

57. Ruby

December 1, 2009 at 10:36 pm

I think Mona Lisa looks fabulous! Love the Roman-style dress and the orange colour suits her! You go Girl! Hold your head up!

58. Ash

December 2, 2009 at 12:53 am

Susan Peters looks AMAZING! i am so jealous.

Btw, didn’t know Emem Isong was a woman. I’m feeling a little stupid right now. lol!

59. cuteasbee

December 2, 2009 at 1:00 am

Funny enough its the comments on the clothes and things people dont like that I look out for. it cracks me up sometimes when I read what people have to say.

60. babylawyer

December 2, 2009 at 1:05 am

Apart from the pearls, Ini should have tossed that studded belt aside, if she was after a cinched waist effect then abeg a simple slim belt would have sufficed. The madam just looks like she went crazy with all the accessories she could put on at once.

Bukky was right, less is definitely more. Something Genevieve seems to understand quite well

61. Chiangel

December 2, 2009 at 1:46 am

I forgot to add a comment for Emem. Emem no doubt is the best producer/director/writer etc in Nollywood hands down but the hair style is soo played out for her of course. I see she loves to part her hair in the center and let it fall on her shoulders. May be a hot looking bang would switch things up a little. Sharp bangs in the front or soft bangs side swept off the face.

62. ekpe

December 2, 2009 at 2:22 am

Ngozi my ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!You rock girl!Give it to them timeless mama…mwa!

63. flakes

December 2, 2009 at 12:40 pm

joy, what’s your email add? Lets hook up. I may need your services. Free abi?

64. Ruby

December 3, 2009 at 2:16 am

Abegi! You people should stop dissing Ini! Haba! Can you compare her to some of the skanks that grace the Hollywood red carpets? He dressing was not that bad… she just needs to lose the belt and the necklace but apart from that she is very okay… her hair, makeup etc. You guys just like hatin’! Ptcheeeeew!

65. gbekun

December 3, 2009 at 2:22 am

i second! seriously that lady has a somewhat biggish head and i think a more befitting hairstyle would do her justice

66. gbekun

December 3, 2009 at 2:31 am

it happens to the best of us. na heat plus certain shaving creams could also be the cause. lol

67. gbekun

December 3, 2009 at 2:44 am

lol. me too. even tho it took me 2 secs to comprende

68. gbekun

December 3, 2009 at 2:50 am

exactly the word for ini’s dress CHEAP!. point of correction tho sasha has always been very much girly right from “da trybes” dayz

69. Tell It Like It Is

December 4, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Nse is the business. She looks fabulous.
    I am going to the premiere of Genevieve Nnaji and Magid Michel’s movie “Silent Scandal” tonight. I cant wait. Emem u make me so proud. THE ONLY PRODUCER WHO KEPT US TRULY ENTERTAINED WITH REAL PROPER and EXCELLENT MOVIES IN 2009 unlike the junk we got bombarded with all year. Emem is the BEST.

70. Tell It Like It Is

December 4, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Some ppl u can clearly take them out of the ghetto but never the ghetto out of them. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN EVER MAKE THEM LOOK CLASSY NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY.

Na wah ohhhh. Hmmmm – some are effortless, some are force force and stilll cant get it. :lol

71. Tell-It- Like- It- Is

December 4, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Isio looks great too.

I love Lillian Bachs shoes. I’d robb er in the alley like that robber did Carrie in the alley in the SEx in the City episode stealing her manolo blahnicks and steal those shoes for a day

72. water

December 5, 2009 at 6:44 am

Nse-ikpe and Stephany O are the best dressed. Ini please i think you need help,i agree with someone’s posting,ini just does’nt get it, seriousely girl get help.

73. bukky

December 6, 2009 at 4:43 am

Who is the woman beside desmond?her make up is really nice o!NOT!

74. ADDY

December 7, 2009 at 5:35 am

HMMM…I THINK U ARE AN ARTIST …….SEEMS LIKE U KNOW THIS PEOPLE PERSONALLY LOL

75. ADDY

December 7, 2009 at 5:39 am

DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW SIMPLE EMPRESS DRESSED …..THIS IS ANOTHER SIDE TO HER, AND WAT DOES INI EDO HAVE ON ….ITS JUST NUT APPRORIATE FOR HER FIGURE AND ALSO LACKS TASTE (LUV U INI)

76. Weave baybee

December 9, 2009 at 1:26 pm

ARGHAHAHAHAHA—– Ini Edo and Stephanie Okereke are BUSH GIRLS…. wat d hell hv dey got on….Oh my dayz

77. simply chic

December 10, 2009 at 11:11 am

ini edo!!!!!!!!!! wat are you wearing o, the dress looks like u made it yourself with needle and thread, the sides are soooo rough, wats up with the belt? and the cheaparse beads? your shoes suck too, girl you need a complete make over! steph o, one of our hse girls when i was growing up had that dress.kindly toss it! mona, nice dress but too bright for you, seems your belt is itching for a shift and the hair should have been tucked neatly behind, you simply look like a big ripe orange!!!!!! lilian, sasha…thumbs up babes

78. JESS

December 14, 2009 at 12:16 pm

UCHE JOMBO JUST ROCKED THAT DRESS TO THE TEETH.

79. Dedoo

December 15, 2009 at 5:35 am

I agree. Nse is simply gorgeous. What a beautiful and lovely lady! She is the best! I love Nse!

80. silva

December 15, 2009 at 8:53 pm

it is not to be missed it…

81. ure

December 16, 2009 at 12:55 am

i read most of the comments here,didn’t really plan to comment,just wanted to see the pix and move to the next post till i started seeing the comments and to ask”what is really our problems as nigerians? do we as a people just enjoy dissing others to feel good as our selves? or we just can’t find it in our hearts to be happy when good thing happen for others, then we really have problem as a people cos some or if not most comment here are personal. agreed some stars here walked it and some didn’t simple, no need to make it personal cos every red carpet has that infact most people look out for the “miss”on the carpet…..ini dressing-lovely but i will do it without d pearls…..steph-dress -good but the lace i can do without…. monalisa dressing-nice but i will pack my hair…..uche jombo and nse{the first shot} got it almost for their dressing as i will wear it…….empress-simple for the red carpet but i like it…would wear it the same way she did……lilian’s shoes i’ll steal anyday and dress not bad but wouldn’t wear my hair dat way with it….

82. WALE ADENIJI

January 1, 2010 at 11:15 am

Simplicity is the watchword. Thanks to Empress Njamah. Not that others didn’t get it. All i want to say here is that i love Empress with her simple outfit. She looks good. I think i am entitle to my opinion on this?

83. Kems

January 14, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Susan Peters looked really nice. hair…dresss…smile..awesome!!!

84. Pingback: New Naija Film To See: “Nollywood Hustlers” Starring Uche Jombo, Ramsey Noah & Monalisa Chinda « Feels Good 2 B Home

85. samuel umoh

June 30, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Aunty Nse Ikpe Etim is a very talented young woman who has made me very proud of where i come from and my country Nigeria. i beseech her, “keep doing what u know how to do best, for me and ur country”
    Bye.

86. eddie

August 9, 2010 at 4:12 pm

when will ini edo ever get it right?

87. efa effiko

May 20, 2011 at 2:11 pm

didnt lilian bach was stil xisting …….ini edo is hot , steph okereke is evn hotter

88. maxi bee

September 14, 2012 at 12:50 pm

beautiful

89. LordFlexiano

May 16, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Nice one .. Look changes in this picx and dier recent picx