Style

Fashion Camp – Starts Next Week – Sign Up Today

BellaNaija.com

Fashion Camp (FC), a week of fashion seminars for fashion savvy people aged 13-25. The first of its kind in Lagos, FC aims to help teenagers with an interest in fashion, to learn and understand the ins and outs of the fashion industry.starts next week – August 2 2010!
FC is at a much reduced rate now/first few who register only N30,000 if u register by Friday this week (the 31st). Its an opportunity not to be missed. To book your places, contact [email protected] /[email protected]

BellaNaija.com is a media partner to Fashion Camp

1. DU

July 28, 2010 at 2:54 pm

good to hear.

2. moila

July 28, 2010 at 3:52 pm

ahan kilode N30,000 it is tooo expensive !!! what are they learning ?? fashion???

3. Nene

July 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm

I was going to send this link to my lil cousin cos she’s really interested in fashion and all, but 30,000….WTF!

4. DUDU

July 28, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Nigerians need to start learning to pay for self development. N30,000 could
    materialise into N30,000,000 or more in the future. Remember there will be a network
    of other budding designers alongside Deola Sagoe. I think that should count for something
    sha o! But then again that’s my thinking so…….

5. anon

July 28, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Uhm, N30,000 is a very, very small price to pay for the opportunity
    to pick the brains of very, very accomplished people, including Deola Sagoe,
    Biki John, Arieta Mujay, Uche Eze (of Bella Naija) and more. All this for
    AN ENTIRE WEEK. I think it’s exceedingly generous, if you ask me. I’m excited about
    sponsoring someone who I know is well-deserving and could very well be
    the next big thing.

6. Fehintola

July 28, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Eyin people…30K is not bad jor. A week-long workshop/seminar? I think that’s a steal a lot better than the makeup one for 15K. that one i totally disagreed with

7. Omada

July 28, 2010 at 11:16 pm

to some people 30k is a lot!
    some parents may not understand why they should pay 30k for fashion camp, trust me, i know people like that. if its for something else, they might pay, but once they hear fashion ah! diff. story.

i think its a good opportunity though, if i were interested in fashion, i’d really be excited….

8. Tare

July 28, 2010 at 11:45 pm

Ive always wanted to attend something like this,ill b turning 18 by august 19 and my dream is to be given the chance to show my fashion collections ive done over the years but its usually not possible because such informations dont get to me on time to give it my best shot wat should i do.

9. DUDU

July 29, 2010 at 9:08 am

@ Tare, it’s starting next week love, i think you’ve heard early enough. so just get you your N30,000 register and begin your classes. Opportunities are meant to be ceased. If i were you, rather than lament
    i would mail the contact and start processing my application NOW!!!

All the best dear.

10. ug

July 29, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Omg!I fink dis is a very gud Idea,but d thing is I hav skool so won’t be able to make it…pls when is d next one coming up??pls does any1 hav an idea?

11. Rhoda Ebun

July 30, 2010 at 9:46 am

N30,000 is actually cheap compared to the 460pounds I paid @ The London college of fasion for a 5 days course.
    The timing actually sucks though…wink***

12. osigwe c.a

July 30, 2010 at 9:42 pm

timing truly sucks, and the amount WTF! c i thot this was abt reaching out to the up n coming abi. if a person can afford 30k then i seriously doubt if u are truly lacking. oh while it a great great ideal. really sorry to miss this one n hope its and on going thing. but the age range wat wit dat?

13. anita

August 3, 2010 at 10:25 pm

omg!!!!!!i’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this bt now it’s here i won’t be taking hold
    of it due to a particular reason.rily wish i cld attend.if i miss dis one i hope there will b
    another opporunity like this.

14. owolabi

August 4, 2010 at 12:40 pm

i have been attending fashion camp since monday and i am loving it. Arieta and biki are doing a great job. shame on all the doubters.. 30k well spent.

15. chindinma

August 4, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Fashion camp rocks! i cant wait till next year. thanks Ari n Biki

• sexy fashionista