Music

New Video: Skuki feat. Mo’Cheddah – Stamina

BellaNaija.com

Skuki won the coveted “Next Rated” award at the 2010 Hip Hop World Music Awards. With that came all the questions about whether they deserved it and if they could deliver another hit after their megahit “Banger”. Skuki has responded to their critics with this brand new video, “Stamina“.

The song features Mo’Cheddah and the video was shot in Lagos and Johannesburg.

Check on it!

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. jenifa

November 23, 2010 at 11:00 am

*yawn* mocheddah should just take it easy with autotune ahan

2. highontheessenceoflife

November 23, 2010 at 11:42 am

love that “let me introduce myself im phisahun” lol not even sure if i spelt that right. Reminds me of playing cops and robbers phisahun phisahun phisahun 🙂

• Janice

November 23, 2010 at 12:06 pm

hahaha that is the exact same thing i was about to comment o! MoCheddah is looking beautiful aswell…cool track.

3. DarlinMay

November 23, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Yawn ! wats this? hissss
    Mocheddah so do u plan on keep doing d “cute naive girl thingy”? in ur mind now u de hit notes, lol. just rap babe dats wat pple loved u for, stop all dis plsssssssssss….

4. fokasibe

November 23, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Nice song…totally aimless video…Like really, what was the point?!!! SMH!!

5. Passerby

November 23, 2010 at 5:38 pm

But Mo’ Cheddah can sing well enough, was there really a need for the Chipmunk Autotune?

6. Prism of an immigrant

November 23, 2010 at 7:07 pm

I was excited to watch the video when I saw that Mo’cheddah was featured in it; however,I”m very disappointed. THe entire video is so underwhelming. The beat sounds like it is a minute too slow, the concept of the video is questionable, and the musicians lack any zest.

7. marvel

November 23, 2010 at 7:34 pm

@ passerby, i couldn’t agree more.

8. shade

November 23, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Aww Skuki, I like this song a lot. But this is a let down. The video doesn’t do the song any justice at all. I was really expecting a legit video for this kind of song or something that aligns with the lyrics of the song. I don’t see how the espionage theme, club scene and safe sex is supposed to work for this. It probably could have worked but me thinks there is no logical continuity:(.

Ditto some parts of Prism of an Immigrant’s comments.

9. Bukky

November 24, 2010 at 7:37 pm

i like the song.

10. boluji

November 24, 2010 at 10:15 pm

this song is totally rubbissh and yes the is a minute too slow she needs to stop using autotunes nd be original

11. pearl

November 25, 2010 at 12:01 am

Mo”CHeddar, i think i like you better when you rap jare

12. cokes

November 26, 2010 at 7:53 pm

d song is a nice tune,y’all shud spik d truth n mo’chedda is a beta singer cos i get tired of ha voic wen she raps.d vid-clean doe,unlyk doz mo’hits funny vid

13. Kaltume

November 28, 2010 at 9:58 am

lmao @Cokes, I so agree! Mo’hits vidz are so funny!! Wande’s face is always so oily like he eats fried meat before they start shooting!! hehehehe! and don’t even get me started on that very ‘colourful’ quality

14. upshot of the after3

December 6, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Nice video..Nice concept

15. pat

December 8, 2010 at 12:28 pm

i love dis music, nice collabo, nice concept